Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Chapter 7: The end of the Evil Presence (28th of August 2006)
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Chapter 7: The end of the Evil Presence (28th of August 2006)

The hour was late, when the citizens of the kingdom heard an evil laughter. It sent a chill down the spines of most, though everyone kept a brave face.

All knew that laughter, the Evil Presence was back once more and the braves were ever more determined to put an end to this malvoyant creature! It made the people flee the kingdom and the rest live in fear, it was time for it to stop! Regardless of allegiance or personal quarrels, all agreed that they had to kill it once and for all!

Both Thea and Melot agreed to gather forces and unite to beat it, all the braves gathered in Prontera where they received their first clue.

"It all starts here if you are into the Zs". A clever light player figures the Zs were Zeny and headed to alberta where the merchant quest starts, it was not he however who found the evil presence, but a friend of his, a sin called Hael.

The braves saw a repeating patern in the fact that the Evil Presence, like last time, did not fight them himself, but rather sent monsters at them, such as Am Mut and Ancient Mummys.

Once the monsters were defeated (rather quickly I might add by our great team), he fled to another town and gave a clue speaking of looking down at the clouds. Someone quickly found it in Gonryun, the cloud city.

The others quickly showed up, only to be greated by more monsters, Ghoul, Gibbet and Greatest General. Some fighting later, it was back to searching for the braves with a clue mentionning the evil presence on its way to a great wonder.

It was found in morroc, near the portal that leads to the pyramid. A challenging fight awaited our warriors. They were surrounded by Majoruros, Mantis, Marduk, Marionnette, Medusa and Megalith! Later on some Mutant dragons completed the portrait to finish the bloodbath. The braves emerged victorious, but the Monsters had opposed a difficult fight!

The next clue mentionned ranged fighters and juice making, which led our fighters to Payon to fight some more monsters, such as Penomena, Poison Spores, Punks and Pest.

Finally, the evil presence announced that it would fight them, if they came to his town. He was found in Neiffleim, very suiting for the Dark creature that he is! A short battle against Nightmare, Nightmare terrors and Nine Tails was won by the braves.

At last, the Evil Presence paused to ask them if they had found out his mysterious riddle, but since he had not given clues it was too hard and noone found out what it was. It mattered not anyway, since he proposed them a deal which they agreed to: If the braves would beat the evil presence, it would go away and never come back!

So the fight began, the big evil presence against all the braves, the presence's resistance was strong for he had a lot of life and a lot of protection. But together as a team, the warriors slowly chipped his life and weakened it. Their common efforts were rewarded by the presence's sound of agony. The braves did not stop until it sighed its last breath, they gave all they had to make sure peace would once again come to the kingdom!

The presence was in disbelief, for it did not expect to lose to simple mortals! He left with his pride hurt and his body injured and promising himself he would never come back!

And there was much rejoicing! All were happy and congratulated each other on a job well done! Lady Pandora rewarded them with little gifts containing card and objects as well as the respect from their respective masters, in the form of Allegiance points.

So a sense of peace came back to the land, some of the former citizens even came back. The fight between Light and Dark was far from over, but both side earned a little respect, in the fighting skills of their opponents. There would still be fighting opposing both sides, but at least the Evil Presence was gone!

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
08-28-2006 01:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SPIEGEL Offline
Malvados Corp.

RE: Event tonight: August 28th 2006

I'll try log on for that miss Pandora \o
for defend my side ... the Light side!

ARHHHHHHHH!!!!!

[Image: my.php?image=ddriori7iuqm8.gif] "No matter what happened, it's not my fault!"
08-28-2006 04:13 PM
Hitoo Offline

Fool, I will be there and I'l make sure you little brainless flower sniffing goodie ain't going to win. As mistress of the Damned, mark my words.

[Image: sign2.jpg]
08-28-2006 05:13 PM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

Krimlin is gonna merge from the hearth of the volcano he has been for too long for tonight...

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
08-28-2006 05:18 PM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

i'm just so busy with rl now T-T

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
08-28-2006 05:30 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hina Offline

RE:??Event tonight: August 28th 2006

Hitoo Wrote:Fool, I will be there and I'l make sure you little brainless flower sniffing goodie ain't going to win. As mistress of the Damned, mark my words.

Will good and evil Duke it out like last time at the
"Pandora sais" event at Geffen?

(that was awsome) XD
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2006 06:00 PM by Hina.)
08-28-2006 05:58 PM