Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NaNoWriMo anyone?
Draco Offline
Shadow Writer

NaNoWriMo anyone?

First for those who don't know what it is NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month. Don't let the national part scare you off because you don't have to be in the states to participate. there are people all over the world who do. Basically for the month of November you write a novel with 50k+ words in it. Seems like a lot doesn't it? Well its honestly not. A 50k word novel is very small in all honesty, its usually even called a novella (think lion with and wardrobe size). Not only that but all you have to do is write 1,776 words a day and you have the amount you need at the end.

I have done this for many years, only got finished once, but every year I am proud to at least say I have started a novel and even proud to say I finish one later in the year. There is no entry fee, no judging. Just you and your source of writing the novel. the only rule is don't lie about your word count at the end and start completely fresh on November 1st (Not even a "Once upon a time" before then).

I would love for you guys to join me. My name on here is Kalio_chan

If you need a tl;dr anyways...

Join NaNoWriMo, write a 50k word novel in November, be friends with me on there.
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2011 10:42 PM by Draco.)
09-23-2011 10:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shikari Offline
Br?

RE: NaNoWriMo anyone?

Oh, I've read of this before, good luck :D

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
09-23-2011 10:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

I have plans to participate again this year.
Though I'm still working around a few ideas for this year's NaNoWriMo.

It should be a lot of fun this time around, my boyfriend is planning to try his hand at it this year. ^-^

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
09-23-2011 11:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Draco Offline
Shadow Writer

I'm completely rewriting a novel from a previous year. Basically its a sort of stand-alone sequel to the one last year.

I'm still trying to find people to join me in my own home town. Its really hard to find someone. My husband can't do it this year either because of being in training he has no free time to himself at all to write.

I wish you luck on figuring out your ideas Icon_biggrin
09-23-2011 11:44 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply