Poll: Funnest Class (only 10 options.. specify in post?)
Novice/Super Novice
Swordsman/Knight/Crusader
Magician/Wizard/Sage
Archer/Hunter/Bard/Dancer
Merchant/Blacksmith/Alchemist
Thief/Assassin/Rogue
Acolyte/Priest/Monk
TK/Soul Linker/TK Master
Ninja
Gunslinger
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's the funnest class/build you've played?
ManiacManiac19 Offline
space olympics champion guy#1

What's the funnest class/build you've played?

Although I frequently switch through classes to play, I've been having a boatload of fun playing a wizard, so wizard is probably my favorite so far. Ok So I was wondering.. what's the class you've the have most fun playing, why was it so fun, and what build was the chosen class using? Shoot me if this kind of poll was used recently. :D:D:D:D

Sigh I wish the poll could have more options. :[

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2011 11:31 PM by ManiacManiac19.)
10-04-2011 11:26 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pnutbuttajelly Offline
PBJ > AMJ

RE: What's the funnest class/build you've played?

FS WoE Prof because it's fucking bo$$

Quote:Will says:
If they ever tell my story, let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Proto, raper of noobs. Let them say, I lived, In the time, Of Pnut.
10-04-2011 11:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

RE:??What's the funnest class/build you've played?

pnutbuttajelly Wrote:FS WoE Prof because it's fucking bo$$

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
10-05-2011 12:10 AM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

AD creator, battle alchemist with plant bottles and marine spare, Bolter Sage, WoE Gypsy, Support SN party with Bolter SN and melee Baby, family <3

FS prof seems fun, my BF is a hell of annoying in PVP and BG :@

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2011 01:15 AM by Kittie.)
10-05-2011 01:09 AM
Firenza Offline

The way I rate how much fun I'm having with a character depends on how sleepy I DON'T get when using them when leveling/farming, and I have to say LK/HW are my favorites. Collecting and destroying mobs just make me happy for some reason. I like both the feeling of being able to receive all that abuse from those monsters and still be able to carry on running around as if nothing happened, as well as using a single, well-placed SG to destroy them.
10-05-2011 01:36 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

I typically have the most fun as priest. IT CAN DO EVERYTHING if it's built right. It can heal, it can tank, It can Heal and tank While it's Doing massive damage (to demons and undead).??And that's solo. You're practically required in parties, since no other class has a skill??to bring people back to life without expensive ygg leaves. Keeping buffs and heals up??in large parties is tiring, and difficult, but it's quite a versatile class. Even Battle builds are something, even without skills, they'll buff up and kick ass!

Though Generally I prefer Magnus Builds.

I've never been able to stick to a monk/champ, combo's are neat and all, but it gets dull. Spirit builds are faster to level, but need fairly expensive cards to be efficient. Not sure??how people have fun at all on these things...

Typically in MMO settings, I like playing the mage. Be that as it may, mages are quite annoying to train.??With sages, Unless you've invested in Heaven's drive or thunderstorm, you HAVE to kill everything 1 by 1, and that's just slow. Wizards are THE Glass cannon. Solo play IS possible??but the key is to keep away from everything and don't let anything touch you. They can wipe out ARMIES, but they fall over if you breath on them. solo mobbing is a deathwish if you don't have fast cast, even with quag, and all of your fancy walls. Unless you party. One reason I play the class and have fun. WATERBALL. Supposedly THE strongest single target spell in the game, but extremely limited, dunno what it is about it but it's so Fun when you get to use it effectively!

I absolutely love tanking and luring, and the High HP and simplicity of Swordsman classes let me do that with some finess. Despite the fact My priest Can tank, if they have support, Swordies can tank better. Though they are pretty gear intensive, and quite expensive to get good with. Grand cross is Fastest to level as a sader, but I prefer Pure tanker builds. 97 total vit for??Status immunity,int for heal and resists to certain statuses (like sleep), downside is you won't be able to afford heal AND the shield skills until Paladin, but You can ditch heal??and use items and be just as effective as a Full tanker pally (minus the trans only gears)

KNight, I've had a hard time learning how to have fun on this until I started trying Vit Spear.??I forgone Bowling bash for the not-so-popular brandish. It genuinely helps with the survivability and mob control abilities of a knight ( rather than tanking the mob for the whole duration between skills, it knocked everything back, and splashes over more than what bb could ever hope to cover). With Gungnir and enough str, I can 1shot THE ENTIRE FIRST FLOOR of brasilis's Piranha, very good for exp, even if the exp per kill sucks. Downside is your Damage won't be as high as someone with BB, but I think it's worth it (especially since Brandish is Cheaper with SP). Ihaven't gotten a heavy enough spear to make Spiral Pierce worth much yet tho... I'll get back to ya on that.

I'm sure while creator would be fun if you had a cart full of 20 k AD's and plants and FCP's and the random sphere mine, the time it takes to farm everything to make enough of that stuff pretty much means??you won't be doing anything else. I honestly don't like that.

Archers are just point click kill. Not too unlike mining/fishing. SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2011 08:34 AM by The Legendary Joe.)
10-05-2011 08:28 AM
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

RE:??What's the funnest class/build you've played?

pnutbuttajelly Wrote:FS WoE Prof because it's fucking bo$$

WRONG!

Best build EVER- Abracadabra, and lots of it. FS is for noobs, being able to cast meteor storm and then devo a person is boss. No1
10-05-2011 10:41 AM
iSpam Offline
so i herd u liek mudkipz

smith. i can feel contributing to that zeny sink in my own little way Laugh

There are four brothers in this world that were all born together:
The first he runs and never wearies,
The second eats and is never full.
The third he drinks and is ever thirsty,
And the fourth sings a song that is never good.
[Image: sn1bw7.gif]
10-05-2011 11:12 AM
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

Battle/homunculus support alchemist+ plant bottles is great fun, even in parties.

The few I've been 'allowed' to come with, my mammomite tore up pretty hard. On top of it, I was pretty much independent since I could heal right up with a couple white pots if need be, use geographers to heal the party in a bad situation/keep myself going while fighting, or plant lolis up front to tap mobs.

Thing is, takes a lot more work than most classes I've played. If it came down to my absolute favorite, and this is going to sound like blasphemy coming from the sinX main- High Priest.

I love it. Even though parties can get a bit droll, tediously healing/buffing constantly, the build I'm in can utilize every part of my skill tree aside from the battle priest skills.

Can magnus things, turn undead things, support 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 people besides me, tank things, and pretty much do them all a thousand times better when a serenading class comes along. (<3 bragi & service)

Basillica is pretty damn lulzy too. Laugh

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
10-05-2011 11:23 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

I still maintain that Getting the MVP on Drake with Waterball is so rewarding. if only I could effectively give ktullanux and Levia Lusca a taste of their own medicine Like i can with drake....
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2011 02:36 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
10-05-2011 02:35 PM