Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Precognition
09Kisame09 Offline
heRO Ghost

Precognition

I felt that making a new thread for this was important, because [Translation Error] has now become "Precognition". Since I was not the original owner of this guild, I felt that a rename was in order.

Just a few pointers that are constantly subject to change:

Quote:1- We're open to everybody!

Just make sure that you either speak to myself, or one of the other guild mates so that we know who you are. I don't censor the guild's chat most times, so please be wary that various topics may be discussed that you aren't comfortable. Please report to me any guild chat content you find dissatisfying, so that it may be ended.

Additionally, if you're a newer player, I invite you with welcome arms to join but please do not beg myself or any of the guild mates to power level, or get X or Y items. I try to support autonomy in the guild to give everyone a healthy sense of RO-work ethic. Occasional help will be offered though to people new to heRO/RO.

2- We're a social guild; this means that we don't do WoE.

If you would like to switch out of the guild temporarily to participate in WoE, I'm completely down. Just let me or a guild mate know when it's
over, so you can be added back to the guild. If anyone wants to WoE inside of the guild, I'm fine with that but like aforementioned, the guild's focus isn't on WoE. Maybe in the future we can begin a shift towards WoE activity, but for now, we're strictly social.

3- Get along with the other guild mates!

Seriously, Precognition is not the place to argue with each other. We're a friendly guild and all of our members get along. If you don't think you'll get along with anyone in the guild, feel free to either not join, or to ignore the person. If any problems arise between members, please inform me ASAP so I can mediate the conflict before it grows out of control.

4- Can I invite a friend to the guild?

Yes, but make sure you tell one of the other guild mates who the person is that wants to join, so that I or a guild mate know what's going on in case someone asks.

5- What activities does Precognition participate in?

Precognition members do what they want typically. We all have our own agendas, whether it be gearing a character, or farming... or even just sitting in Umbala. Occasionally, I'll organize an event, but if you have any ideas for an event, I'm more than willing to listen. We have had many successful guild events, and I'm anticipating the beginning of some MVP-based parties once some of the members become stronger!

6- We are VERY close with the Love guild.

Some might even call us sibling guilds. So basically, pointer 3 would apply here.

7- Does Precognition have a super cool hangout?

Yes, our established residence will be Umbala. Come and chat with me or Precognition members some time! If I'm not there, it means I'm somewhere farming/slaving so feel more than free to PM me! You can usually find me on either FeIcity, 09Kisame09, or Sanitation Station.

8- Guild taxes, how will they work?

I will never impose mandatory taxes on any of Precognition's members. Although, if you're 99, I would very much appreciate it if you would accept a tax to help the guild. If being taxed becomes a problem, just message me and I'd be more than willing to reduce or nullify your current tax value.
Most of all, if you join the guild, just have fun! We're a good guild to be in, if you just feel like having a conversation, or if you're just looking for a guild that allows you to continue doing what you do now.

Keep up with us on Facebook!

[Image: 2u8fb61.gif]

Proud leader of the Squirtle Squad
[Image: Gp7rqgU.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2013 08:18 PM by 09Kisame09.)
10-20-2011 01:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

RE: Precognition

I always believed you were the leader of Translation Error, and was quite confused when I saw Precognition running around with your previous emblem. Whistle

Good luck with the guild bud.

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
10-20-2011 01:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

I too was wondering about where the hell this guild came from with all its members.??Now I know.??:D

You missed some BBCode in your post, btw, and your sig still reads "Translation Error."??xp

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2011 02:41 PM by Whispers.)
10-20-2011 01:55 PM
ManiacManiac19 Offline
space olympics champion guy#1

It says "Precognition", you probably just had a translation error.

P.S.
I don't wanna join, those two Charcanine losers are in this guild!

[Image: 14233_s.gif]
in distant worlds, playing as..
[N]John Smith[7] {level 612 ardat-yakshi necromancer}
..and many others!
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2011 06:30 PM by ManiacManiac19.)
10-20-2011 06:29 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

It read "Translation Error" when I posted that. He obviously noticed it, too. =p

gl with the guild. Look forward to seeing you in WoE. :D

10-20-2011 09:34 PM
09Kisame09 Offline
heRO Ghost

We don't WoE though, lol.

10-21-2011 12:46 AM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

Nor do I; that's the joke. =p

10-21-2011 02:15 AM
raphael.cruger Offline
>:|

I was thinking of another jokeThinking

jk jk xD

The struggle to free myself of restraints becomes my very shackles. - Meshuggah
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2011 08:22 AM by raphael.cruger.)
10-21-2011 08:21 AM
Marilee Offline

People should join up. We have lcy :D
10-25-2011 03:12 PM
09Kisame09 Offline
heRO Ghost

RE:??Precognition

Marilee Wrote:People should join up. We have lcy :D

True dat. Icy is #1 cool guy.

But we also have other cool members, such as the Charcanines, our guild's "Donald Trump" (damionkashu87), Nyrin, and then my second in command- Kralis as well as the other cool people in my guild.

10-26-2011 10:22 AM