Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PvP Tourney, October 2011! [Over! Scores inside!]
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

PvP Tourney, October 2011! [Over! Scores inside!]

Quote:Over! Congrats to all the teams who came along.
Hopefully we can have another one sometime in the next few months. Icon_smile <3

Placings:

Team DugTrio - 12 points
Team Noob - 9 points
Team Coolname - 6 points
Team Justice League - 3 points
TEAM AWESOME BODOM WIN PLEASE - 0 points

It's that time of year again. What time?
The time to kill other players for cool prizes!

If you like such sport, read dowwwwnnn. ;D

When:
Friday, October 28th at 7PM server time.
As announced via the server birthday thread. Ending time is unknown.

Post the character name of each teammate and class for the entire team in this thread.

I will allow character changes up until 6 hours before the event. After that, bad luck. Any changes are to be posted in this thread, too.

Details:

Teams

• Four (4) team members per team.
  • Only one (1) of each class allowed per team. This covers both trans and nontrans together. Eg. You cannot have a priest and a high priest on the same team.
  • A player can only be on one team. Not a character; a player.
  • You can sign up with less than four players on your team (you cocky thing, you), but no special conditions will be made for your team. If the other team has four, they fight with all four.

Map
  • Big, long area. The checkerboard part will be off limits.
    [Image: 2924dhj.jpg]
  • Mapflag will depend on what I can edit the map to via script. At worst, party based PvP. At best, something part WoEish.

Pretty much good to go at 2 deaths and you're warped out, WoE reducts, but not WoE skill restrictions.
  • No leaving the map during a fight through any means. You will not be allowed back.

Fights
  • Each fight will be five (5) minutes long.
  • A team may forfeit or ask for a tie before a fight begins.
  • Fights will be a full round-robin setup. Each team will fight every other team at some point. Wins will be worth 3 points, ties will be worth 1 point.
  • Ties will occur if both teams agree to said tie, if both teams have players left alive after the five minutes, or if both teams die at the same time.
  • If, by the end, placing teams are tied in points, it will comedown to a best of one (1) team battle between tied teams. If there is more than 2 teams tied, same thing happens and it will fall down to placing fights.
    Eg, 3 teams tie. First battle, all three teams fight. Winner places in that area. Remaining two teams fight, and winner of that is the second placement in that area. This will continue for however many tied teams there are.
    These tied fights will not be restricted to the five minute time limit. They will continue until a winner emerges.
  • Healer, kafra and repairs will be provided between each fight if needed.
  • If a player gets muted for misbehaving during any point, if that mute rolls over into one of their fights, it will not be removed. Misbehave at your own risk.
  • If a teammate is unable to show up, you cannot substitute in another person. You can, however, continue fighting with less than four (4) people.
  • If a team fails to show up, their matches become automatic wins for their challengers. Teams cannot pull out after the 6hour team editting window has closed.
  • No audience. No room where you can watch, sorry.

Skills & Items

• No items or skills that teleport the player from the PvP arena area are allowed. This means no teleport, warp portals, marriage recalls, Fly wings, etc.
  • GMs will replace any plagiarised skills stalkers/rogues may lose during fights before the next fight begins.
  • All other skills allowed. Offensive resurrection is allowed.
  • Small prebuff time before each fight begins will be allowed.
  • Teams must show aggression (whether through autoattack or a skill) every 30 seconds. Skills like Lex, etc, do not count. Actual damage must be inflicted.
    If a team does not show aggression for more than 30 seconds, an autoloss is applied to that team.
  • Banned Consumables: Token of Siegfried, Holy water(unless consumed directly for a skill), fish, yggdrasil leaves/seeds/berries, panacea, MSPD items, box of sunlight. Healing items that aren't in the allowed items list.
  • Allowed Consumables: Healing potions (white/blue/yellow, etc), green potions, ASPD potions, converters, buffing/stat foods, spell scrolls.
    Make those pots count.
  • No cute pets.

Prizes

Apart from the ever coverted bragging rights, every player will pick up the following prize just for participating. After that, don't be a Guillermo, and read down to see the prizes for placing!

Participation Prize Package:
  • 200 light white pots
  • 100 light blue pots
  • 1 zombie card (hatter)
  • 5 allegiance points

For those who have placed, each team gets to choose one pack from below, starting with first place and moving down through the top four placings. Be aware that once a pack is claimed, another team cannot choose it.
These packs are to be split between the entire team, NOT one pack per team member.
If a winning team has less than 4 members, the only one per member still applies.

• Kill 'Em All
    One BG Weapon (including Glorious prefixed) for EACH member on the team, for any class on that account.
    (Choice must be obtainable via BGs on heRO.)
  • Ouch. That Hurts!
    One BG gear (Excluding weapons or Glorious Ring) for EACH member on the team, for any class on that account.
    (Choice must be obtainable via BGs on heRO.)
  • Feelin' Lucky?
    1 OCA, 1 Hatter Voucher, 3 DCA, 10 BB, 2 Jewelry Boxes for EACH member on the team.
  • You Can Leave Your Hat On!
    EACH member in the team recieves a nonslotted Hatter of their choice. No double ups; each member must choose a different Hatter hat.
  • L2Carry
    EACH team member recieves a released backpack of their choice.

Any gears won from these packs can have the player's name put on them, via request, when the prizes are handed out.

Entered Teams
  • TEAM AWESOME BODOM WIN PLEASE - Cedar [Lord Knight] | Sun [Paladin] | thaxxylsilyiax [Sniper] | ~YIN~ [High Priest]
  • Team Justice League - Tiya [High Wizard] | Soleil~ [Champion] | Aedra [High Priest] | ChaosPrince [Assassin Cross]
  • Team DugTrio - Flyswatter [Professor] | Smash [Whitesmith] | Elros Arani [High Priest] | pnutbuttajelly [Sniper]
  • Team Noob - Shintastic [Creator] | Guillermo [Paladin] | Fallen Bishop Hibram [High Wizard] |Lala Satalin Deviluke [High Priest]
  • Team Coolnamehere - Leander [Professor] | Nevera [High Priest] | Deviri [Champion] | Cosmopolite [High Wizard]

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

10-25-2011 04:12 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Child of Bodom Offline
The Satelite

RE: PvP Tourney, October 2011!

TEAM AWESOME BODOM WIN PLEASE

Cedar

THAT IS ALL

Animal Path 99/70 Sniper
Asura Path 99/70 Champ
Deva Path 99/70 LK
Human Path 99/70 CLOWN
General Bo 96/67 WS /gg
Raine Sage 99/70 HP
My Name Is Phil 99/70
Jin Kazumi 98/69 LK
Boromir 83/59 Pally
I'm a Champ 93/50 Monk!
The Lionhawk 86/50 Wizard
Strip 76/48 Rogue

Im going to stand out above the crowd. Even if I got to
Shout out loud, Til mine is the only face that you'll see,
Im gonna stand out, til you notice me
10-25-2011 04:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

You cocky thing, you.

<333

10-25-2011 05:12 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

Got Fraps up and running, so the fights may even be recorded.

Join. Now.

<333

10-25-2011 06:53 PM
ChaosPrince Offline
Troll Prince

If it was 10 pm EST, I would be able to make it Icon_sad
10-25-2011 07:14 PM
khatos Offline

Ugh, had it been at 8 o'clock I probably wouldve tried to find a team Icon_sad
I finish work at 7 :S
10-25-2011 08:11 PM
Hoshi Offline
Feminist

This means that other consumables that recover HP/SP are banned, yes? Cough cough, yggdrasil berries/leaves and aloe leaflets.

Also, what if I have not so cute pets? :D

99/70 High Priestess Holy Krap
98/68 Holy Paladin HoIy Krap
99/50 Bardress Hoshiro
99/50 Baby Huntress Hoshise
99/99 Supernovice Hoshibu
10-25-2011 08:35 PM
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

RE:??PvP Tourney, October 2011!

Hoshi Wrote:This means that other consumables that recover HP/SP are banned, yes? Cough cough, yggdrasil berries/leaves and aloe leaflets.

Also, what if I have not so cute pets? :D

Yes. I'll put that in more clearly. Icon_smile
Though it already specifically said berries/seeds/leaves

And all pets are cute. What sort of mean owner are you?

<333

10-25-2011 09:05 PM
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

Updated with prizes!
Well worth the effort, I think.

<333

10-25-2011 10:22 PM
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

Pot limit removed.

But remember the longer events go, the more publicly grumpy I get. Icon_smile

<333

10-26-2011 12:44 AM