Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
I am a firm member of the HSPCH
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE: I am a firm member of the HSPCH

While I can see where this is coming from (and can agree somewhat since I usually put it in situations where if it Dies, i die)but you're talking to a society that??generally doesn't care about death in game. You forgot a butterfly wing, and need to get to town fast? Go suicide on some monster!

You're a tag along in a??really chaotic party, and your mage is about to be snuck up on by a really strong monster that'd most likely anyone that isn't a tank? You sacrifice yourself to save them if it can keep everyone else alive for a bit longer.

Players can be resurrect too. (unless they're wearing Evil Druid card)

From an ethical standpoint, I'd agree whole heartedly,??you'd want to keep your blob/loli/Hippomonkey/sheep/bird alive, and in good health, it's like your offspring you never had to get with someone to create!

But then there's all of the other things. One, it doesn't lose experience when it dies like players do.Two, Intimacy does not go down when a homunculus dies (If it did, I think Alchemists would either not use them, or sit in towns all day, everyday and not really do anything).Three, It's controlled by a computer program (essentially a bot) that follows scripts to react to different monsters and situations. Four, I die almost as much as my homunculus does. And lastly, A homunculus doesn't take as much exp as it does for a Non-trans alchemist to get to 99. Theoretically, It should be able to get up there and be quite strong and hold it's own in many areas.

I think this would be a bit more fun to do if there was a bonus at the higher levels like super novices do. Imagine, a 99 vani or lif with +10 all stats because it never died!
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2011 02:10 AM by The Legendary Joe.)
10-27-2011 01:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

RE:??I am a firm member of the HSPCH

Draco Wrote:Honestly I just did this for the laughs I wasn't actually serious. It just went through my head when someone told me to go kill geos and not worry if my homunc dies because I can always just resurrect him again.

lol

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
10-27-2011 04:26 AM
Shikari Offline
Br?

Damn here I thought you were srz

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
10-27-2011 07:33 AM
Mara Offline
Self Titled Goddess

I have 3 homunculus and I love my two lifs!

I feel bad when i can't teleport in time to save my little girls ;sob

I vote for RO-PETA! Can we go put up giant billboards of fat people in prontera now?

Mara: 9x/50 Soul Linker
Mami: +89/50 Priest <3
Lind: 9x/6x Champion
Urtool: 9x/5x Creator - Paz: 99 Lif
Noob Behind A Bow: hurr/durr DERP DERP
10-27-2011 08:36 AM
cosmopolite Offline

And who will care for those countless Homunculus ( especially Amistr and Filir) that got "deleted" almost instantly since they were not in favorite of their creators.

Contact me in game by:
Cosmopolite, Clysm, Recall From Heaven

In order to remain unchanged,
You have to change the World
10-27-2011 10:31 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

^ EWgenics!

-w-
11-30-2011 10:09 AM
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

Next thing you know, Killouz is going to make a Save the Siroma Foundation, AMJ will start trying to save MvP's (they are endangered species, there's not many of them, they take forever to reproduce, everyone likes poaching them) and wizards everywhere will think that Necromancers are their friends and don't deserve to be nuked.
11-30-2011 12:21 PM
Ptah Offline
Lurker Above

I'd totally join that Save the Siroma Foundation!

God i have too many characters. Just call me Bisu and let's end this -_-
[Image: fco46t.jpg][Image: 4se5oh.jpg]
Want to help HeRO? Feeling you're full of ideas that people will adore? Don't just stand there! Join HeRO T&D Crew!
11-30-2011 12:58 PM
Speedwagon Offline
Lurker

M'aiq knows in most alterantive universes when a homunculus dies it loses something; experience and/or intimacy.
M'aiq knows not why this is not the case in the lands heRO.

Anyway, M'aiq thinks, if you feel sorry for your homunculus, you should also feel sorry for your potion bottle you want to throw at it. After all if you lose that you will never be able to use it again, nor ressurect it.
12-01-2011 07:18 AM
Bee Offline

i lol-ed when i find out what;s HSPCH.. but not everyone abuse their homun kayy >< cheers~~

/igaveuponmyhomunbecauseidontunderstandthestatsthingyandtrainingitisoutofquestion​formecurrently
12-01-2011 08:46 PM