Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ninja 2nd job?
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

RE:??Ninja 2nd job?

Mara Wrote:. . .ninjas become samurai (yes, i know it sounds ridiculous, I really have no idea how the their logic works). . .

I brought this up to my Korean friend one time and he says it's because Koreans hate Japs and Gravity only offers Ninja and Samurai as fan service anyway. Laugh

I think he's actually being serious, too! xD

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
10-31-2011 10:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mara Offline
Self Titled Goddess

RE: ??Ninja 2nd job?

Whispers Wrote:
Mara Wrote:. . .ninjas become samurai (yes, i know it sounds ridiculous, I really have no idea how the their logic works). . .

I brought this up to my Korean friend one time and he says it's because Koreans hate Japs and Gravity only offers Ninja and Samurai as fan service anyway.??Laugh

I think he's actually being serious, too!??xD
Now that you put it like that, it does make sense and i do believe they are serious about the whole thing.

Mara: 9x/50 Soul Linker
Mami: +89/50 Priest <3
Lind: 9x/6x Champion
Urtool: 9x/5x Creator - Paz: 99 Lif
Noob Behind A Bow: hurr/durr DERP DERP
11-01-2011 10:08 AM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

RE: Ninja 2nd job?

Yeah, it was a bad idea to bring up the Japanese around him at any time. I thought it was hilarious because I love the Japanese. xp

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
11-01-2011 10:32 AM
ent-icing Offline

I was just wondering, I mean obviously for it to run off pre-renewal someone would have to make everything themselves, but if it's accurate, and balanced, why not add it? Make ninjas not a pointless class, not adding them because it wouldn't be official setup for it since there is none for pre-renewal is the same thing for custom items, they're not real to begin with. So pretty much you should just say "It's not worth the trouble". Since it's possible, and different than 3rd classes.

ent-icing(Stalker 77/46)
ent-ion(Monk 74/43)
SilverFi$h(Blacksmith 60/16)
.Eir.(Knight 56/23)
11-02-2011 06:28 PM
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

RE:??Ninja 2nd job?

ent-icing Wrote:I was just wondering, I mean obviously for it to run off pre-renewal someone would have to make everything themselves, but if it's accurate, and balanced, why not add it? Make ninjas not a pointless class, not adding them because it wouldn't be official setup for it since there is none for pre-renewal is the same thing for custom items, they're not real to begin with. So pretty much you should just say "It's not worth the trouble". Since it's possible, and different than 3rd classes.

I think what they were saying is the new Extended class up grade is like the new 3rd classes and require Renewal. If not then they could do the exact same thing with the third classes.

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
11-02-2011 07:02 PM
ent-icing Offline

Snowhawk Wrote:I think what they were saying is the new Extended class up grade is like the new 3rd classes and require Renewal. If not then they could do the exact same thing with the third classes.
I see what you mean, they could always make it themselves... and balance it all out, and like I said, they can just say "It's not worth the trouble".

ent-icing(Stalker 77/46)
ent-ion(Monk 74/43)
SilverFi$h(Blacksmith 60/16)
.Eir.(Knight 56/23)
11-02-2011 07:16 PM
Incarn Offline
embers and envelopes

the answer is "it's not worth the trouble". if you want, you can ask the GMs if you can do it for them and they might accept.

your previous post comparing an entire class to an item, though.... the effort to create one custom item <<<<<<<<< customizing an entire class. don't try to make that comparison since they're two entirely completely different things :x

/bursts in through the front door

aedra, lv98 high priest
11-02-2011 11:00 PM
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

Indeed.

In order to adapt those "trans" extended classes and 3rd classes to pre-Reneweal, not only would GMs be required to heavily play each class, with most possible builds in order to know the playstyle/general feel that they'd be trying to preserve, but then also edit all their stats, skills and gear (as well as putting in ways to obtain said gears through drops or quests).
Additionally, we'd need to out a way to work the extra levels in, or how to balance the classes and skills without the extra level caps, and edit any old quests that have specific classes that these extend from.

That's just a list of the base work that would need to be considered, before we even reach the actual in depth discussion, testing and implementation of said changes.

Outside of classes themselves, we'd need to edit or implement a bunch of new mobs and dungeons, as the purpose of said classes would be to make them noticeably stronger than trans, and therefore, they'd require a variety of places somewhat more difficult for them to level in, to even make them rewarding/interesting to play.

I'd imagine it's a safe no.

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

11-02-2011 11:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply