Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
For all you dudes out there who are frustrated with your life...
xKonada Offline

For all you dudes out there who are frustrated with your life...

Ever since I discovered this site it has taught me alot of things about being a real man and basically living life as you want it. It may sound cliche but this time I really hit the jackpot. I've quit heRO a couple of months ago to begin in this journey and I have never looked back since.

http://www.sosuave.net

If you can look beyond all the superficial stuff like 'getting girls' etc, you'll discover what it really takes to be a man.

Flash- 9x/50 Hunter
SilentCash 6x/2x BlackSmith
SlipStream~ 6x/3x Rogue
11-06-2011 04:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

RE: For all you dudes out there who are frustrated with your life...

Last time I checked, it only took two things to be a man:
  1. Are you human?
  2. Are you male?

If you answered yes to both of these questions then you are a man.

Not sure what being "suave" has anything to do with it.??[Image: ellipsis.gif]

Good luck in your adventures, Rico.??No1

[EDIT]

I don't mean to put you down.??If you changed your life for the better, that's great, and I'm happy for ya.

This just has absolutely nothing to do with being a man.??[Image: Ono.gif]

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2011 05:05 AM by Whispers.)
11-06-2011 04:55 AM
xKonada Offline

Let's just say 'being a man' is a metaphoricial expression and should not be taken literally to mean that you're man because you have a sack. Posting this to share how life changing this site can be, to make a world a better place.

Flash- 9x/50 Hunter
SlipStream~ 6x/3x Rogue
11-06-2011 06:35 AM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

I went there and I don't get it.??It's all about how to get laid.??Shamelessly shallow if you ask me.??Ok

[EDIT]

I get the metaphorical expression.??I'll reiterate that this has absolutely nothing to do with being a man.

You shouldn't go about confusing people like that with such propaganda; it's not right.??=[

Being a "man" is multifaceted and can not be defined by its aggregated components - in part or in whole - nor as something distinctly separate from them.

I'm probably just arguing semantics here, but saying that a site which teaches you how to effectively hunt for your next sexcapade made you into a man is just ludicrous.??=\

[EDITED EDIT]

Again, if you went out and changed your life for the better without harming others, then that's awesome. I'm happy for you.

I merely arguing your choice of words here. Ok

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2011 07:47 AM by Whispers.)
11-06-2011 07:26 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

True Manliness is a state of mind/way of life that isn't restricted by gender (I know some incredibly Manly women!).??Macho-ism,??and mating rituals aside, it's all about having the balls to live the way you want, and being able stand up to whatever gets in the way of that.

It's about having guts and confidence. Sure, there may be a little arrogance in the way of Manliness, but it's arrogance in cool way.

There's really no set definition to this view of manliness, and the points I've put are but a few of the ones I've discovered, but everyone has their own little journey to find out what it means for themselves. As much??as I'd wish it to be otherwise, these values can be explained and described and told, but??that means nothing unless you discover and experience them yourself.

[Image: alexlouisarmstrong.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2011 11:38 AM by The Legendary Joe.)
11-06-2011 11:36 AM
xKonada Offline

That's why I said if one can look beyond the superficial side of the forum there is golden nuggets of truth to be found and can potentially turn your life around. I'm not saying it will turn you into a sexual beast but the site is whats its worth when it comes to improving yourself and living your life for yourself only.

Joe basicially hit the nail on the head on what masculinity is all about.

Flash- 9x/50 Hunter
SlipStream~ 6x/3x Rogue
11-06-2011 12:55 PM
proto Offline

Whispers Wrote:I went there and I don't get it.??It's all about how to get laid.??Shamelessly shallow if you ask me.??Ok

So, you wanna get laid, huh?

First, look in the mirror. It all starts with YOU. Guys who get laid take care of themselves. They dress well, hair tidy, and breath always fresh. A positive image is everything. Your image is a reflection of how you see yourself, and importantly - how others see you. This is not only relevant to getting laid, this is a general rule of life. We live in a society in which image is important. Its the cornerstone of who we are. If you want to attract chicks, then you must reflect a positive image. Every morning, before you leave your house/apartment, keep the following checklist.

cliffs
- shower, scrub, and clean properly
- nails trimmed
- hair in check (no neck/back hair)
- facial hair either shaven or trimmed beard (avoid hobo look, unless light stubble)
- armpit hair trimmed (srs)
- use deodorant that fcuking works (no axe bullshit)
- clothes ironed (srs)
- clothes style (google yourself, its not hard to match clothes)
- shoes fcuking clean (also, get some nice shoes - chicks notice)
- avoid cologne (unless going to dinner, or club)
- breath in check (i always keep tic tac handy)

In addition to how you look. Image is also portrayed in how you walk. Don't walk slouched down. Remember, image is everything. Walk in upright position, shoulders broad. Not only will these tips above help you attract attention of chicks, they will also make you feel positive - which is what you want to convey!

Second, make eye contact. Just so you know, these are tips on 'getting laid'. Not finding a girlfriend, or learning how to talk to chicks. Strictly for getting laid. These are only my opinion, and what works for me. Other people may have their own strategies, and that's fine.

You have to know the game and how things operate in the field. The very first thing you must do, is get the girl to 'notice' you. You need that initial 'look of interest'. When you walk into a club or party, be on the lookout, be a 'hunter'...make eye contact with a chick, and try to lock eyes. Within seconds you will know if she's intrigued or not. This intuition comes with practice. If she is not intrigued, you scope another chick (no big deal). Keep doing this, until you know for sure someone is acknowledging you. The best is when the 'chick' is the one looking at YOU! (this does happen, and a lot of guys miss it because they are not being hunters). When you're being the hunted, that's a VERY good sign, because it will mean less work for you (more on that later).

Now for something important. When you lock eyes with one chick, just concentrate on her only! Don't keep bouncing your eyes from one chick to the next. You'll look like a fool. And make sure you chose your target wisely. Sometimes its just hit and miss. A summary...

cliffs
- enter a party/club environment
- get into predator mode
- be on the lookout, but remain chill (grab a beer or something)
- scope out chicks, but don't be obvious about it
- when you make eye contact, get a feel for the situation
- if she's not digging, no big deal - keep looking
- if a chick is looking at you, then its a good sign
- when you finally 'visually connect' with a certain chick, stop looking at others
- now you have found your 'target'

The Approach Now things get interesting. You have acknowledged the chick. And she has acknowledged you. You are 80% sure that she is interested to talk to you (based on the initial look). [side note: sometimes a chick will look at you, and not be interested. with practice, you will pick up on this...when a chick gives you an 'i'm interested look', she'll look at you a few times, flip her hair, open her body to face you, stuff like that, again, this stuff comes with practice]. Now that you have picked your target, I usually walk right up to her if she's alone. If she's with a friend, I bring a friend with me to back me up. I don't use pick up lines. I just say 'hi' and smile (srs). 9 times out of 10, chick will smile and say 'hi' back. The first 5 minutes are CRITICAL! After that, its either gonna go downhill or uphill. Tell her, "lets go get a drink"... don't ask her. Just tell her straight up. Before she has a chance to answer, head for the bar. Its these small things in the beginning which is the confidence people here talk about. Its not that hard to do. (srs). At this point, you have a chick at the bar, and she is talking to you, and your getting a drink. Now its time to be funny and cocky. Don't be cocky all the time. Don't be funny all the time. Mix it up. Also, you're in a fcuking club, not a library. Look at her bewbs, and let her see you checking them out, but don't stare at them, be quick. I sometimes even do a quick look at the lips, and chicks will notice and you can sense them getting wet (srs). Remember, this is to get laid! As for being cocky, funny, keep doing that.

Now I'm going to start a new paragraph, because the next part is VERY important! If you disregard everything else here, thats fine, but read this at least! Don't come off as desperate! I see guys do this all the time, lol. They look pathetic. To the people that worry about not having stuff to say to chicks... remember this, sometimes its better to say LESS! what i mean is, at times you need the chick to think you're not that interested, and that you can do better. During this time, chick will get slightly frustrated, and crave your attention slightly more. Don't fcuking give it to her. Let her work for it, but don't let this go on for too long. When she is at her most vulnerable, is when you 'attack' so to speak. When I say attack, I mean to say, you must grab her hand, or make some kind of physical contact with her, whisper in her ear, do something! Don't just stand there with your thumb up your arse! I see phaggots do that a lot too. At this point, things are going really well. So I wrote quite a bit here, and its a bit jumbled, so I'll try to cliff this too...

cliffs
- no cheesy pick up lines (srs)
- say 'hi' and smile
- remember, this chick acknowledged u earlier, so that's half the worry gone
- be confident, make decisions. respond with yes/no. don't be 'unsure' of anything.
- tell her you're gonna buy her a drink (remember, if she says no then you can always go back and scope another chick - no big deal, remember?)
- be funny/cocky.... but for the love of God... don't be needy or desperate
- be a slight pervert (in discussion and where you look)
- begin to ignore her slowly, she will get frustrated
- at point of maximal frustration, make the 'move'
- the move = slight physical contact/say something in her ear/something like that
- at this point, you're ready for the closer...

The Closer. This is both the most fun, and sometimes disappointing moment of the night. Its a feeling of two extremes. And I've been on both ends of them. Being on the wrong end is not so bad (if the night is young). But if its late in the night, and you get rejected, then it kind of sucks, but remember - no big deal! There's always tomorrow brah! Anyways, lets think positive for now.

So you think you got the chicks panties wet. And its getting late, and its time to go home. You're primary objective is to get laid, so tell her and her friends to come hang out with you and your friends. (its a lot easier when friends are around, very rare for a chick to go home with you alone, does happen, but rare - so it helps to have some interesting friends around). So how do you ask then? Very easy, you just be straight up honest about it, and if she says yes, then you're good to go. And if she says no, then no big deal, start looking for another chick. Or maybe ask for her number, or maybe she'll just give you the number. To be quite honest with you, at this point the chick has already made her mind up whether she is going home with you, or just gonna give you a number. So just get it over with and ask her. Worse thing I experience is working on a chick all night, only to get a fcuking number at the end. And all that time I could have spent on some other chick.

Sorry about the ending, I kind of rushed it, because I'm tired as fcuk, and too lazy to cliff it too.

This strategy works for me, and thats why I'm sharing it. There might be other strategies out there too. Find something that works for you. For me, its a very linear way of thinking. Its like a 1, 2, 3, BAM! type thing. I hope that makes sense.

Good Luck, and I know its a lot I've written here, and I hope I've expressed myself properly, and most importantly I hope it gets you laid.

Please remember to practice safe sex!

Is this real life?
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2011 04:49 PM by proto.)
11-06-2011 04:47 PM
ManiacManiac19 Offline
space olympics champion guy#1

lol wow *facepalm*

[Image: 14233_s.gif]
in distant worlds, playing as..
[N]John Smith[7] {level 612 ardat-yakshi necromancer}
..and many others!
11-06-2011 04:55 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

proto Wrote:
Whispers Wrote:I went there and I don't get it. It's all about how to get laid. Shamelessly shallow if you ask me. Ok

So, you wanna get laid, huh?

Nope. I'm extremely non-sexual. (Strong aversion to being touched is common with autists). Ok

proto Wrote:We live in a society in which image is important. Its the cornerstone of who we are.

That is so sad. =[

proto Wrote:Other stuff about this and that and "predator mode".

I hope I'm not the only one finding all of this to be horribly superficial. D:

proto Wrote:Something about the actual having of the sex.

That's just too embarrassing for me to even read. Laugh

ManiacManiac19 Wrote:lol wow *facepalm*

My thoughts exactly. Ok

11-06-2011 07:35 PM
ManiacManiac19 Offline
space olympics champion guy#1

wth proto women like men with beards and mustaches, your post means nothing to me.

[Image: 14233_s.gif]
in distant worlds, playing as..
[N]John Smith[7] {level 612 ardat-yakshi necromancer}
..and many others!
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2011 08:50 PM by ManiacManiac19.)
11-06-2011 08:49 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply