Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Monthly Allegiance Events/Nobility Dungeon
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

RE: Monthly Allegiance Events/Nobility Dungeon

By your very own words, The GMs are biased to non-aligned players as Neutral players cannot participate in the Trial of heros. They are also biased against poor players because poor players obviously cannot participate in the Auction. Then you have GM's being biased to the low leveled players by having events that they cannot enter because of the minimum of level 70 rule on most events.

Creating a method to promote a system that is barely used isn't biased. There is an aspect of the server that isn't used nor promoted. Just because you don't like it doesn't make it biased.

Having a Noble only area, isn't biased. They aren't picking a select few people to bestow great treasures upon. They would be making a dungeon that players who put in time, effort, and devotion to playing the game a reasonable perk. Something that anyone can do with proper time and effort.

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
11-08-2011 06:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Child of Bodom Offline
The Satelite

RE:??Monthly Allegiance Events/Nobility Dungeon

Snowhawk Wrote:By your very own words, The GMs are biased to non-aligned players as Neutral players cannot participate in the Trial of heros.??They are also biased against poor players because poor players obviously cannot participate in the Auction.??Then you have GM's being biased to the low leveled players by having events that they cannot enter because of the minimum of level 70 rule on most events.

Creating a method to promote a system that is barely used isn't biased.??There is an aspect of the server that isn't used nor promoted.??Just because you don't like it doesn't make it biased.

Having a Noble only area, isn't biased.??They aren't picking a select few people to bestow great treasures upon.??They would be making a dungeon that players who put in time, effort, and devotion to playing the game a reasonable perk.??Something that anyone can do with proper time and effort.

Non aligned players can become aligned in 3 seconds if they want to ToH. Poor people can participate in fairy auction its just unlikely they will be able to buy anything. Quest lvl requires are there so that low end ppl cant just get to high lvls using quests.

Never said i dont like Nobility. Its a great zeny sink but thats what it is, a zeny sink.

As for the last part they ARE picking a select few people. Just because you worked for it doesnt mean you deserve extra credit. People who do nobility weren't doing it so that SOMEDAY in the future they are gonna get noble only events. They did it for the midgear and the joy of being called a Sir "blahblahblah" or even for custom palletes or a Birthday Party.

Animal Path 99/70 Sniper
Asura Path 99/70 Champ
Deva Path 99/70 LK
Human Path 99/70 CLOWN
General Bo 96/67 WS /gg
Raine Sage 99/70 HP
My Name Is Phil 99/70
Jin Kazumi 98/69 LK
Boromir 83/59 Pally
I'm a Champ 93/50 Monk!
The Lionhawk 86/50 Wizard
Strip 76/48 Rogue

Im going to stand out above the crowd. Even if I got to
Shout out loud, Til mine is the only face that you'll see,
Im gonna stand out, til you notice me
11-08-2011 07:16 PM
Seiji Offline
I play with fatty

RE: ??Monthly Allegiance Events/Nobility Dungeon

Child of Bodom Wrote:Non aligned players can become aligned in 3 seconds if they want to ToH. Poor people can participate in fairy auction its just unlikely they will be able to buy anything. Quest lvl requires are there so that low end ppl cant just get to high lvls using quests.

Never said i dont like Nobility. Its a great zeny sink but thats what it is, a zeny sink.

As for the last part they ARE picking a select few people. Just because you worked for it doesnt mean you deserve extra credit. People who do nobility weren't doing it so that SOMEDAY in the future they are gonna get noble only events. They did it for the midgear and the joy of being called a Sir "blahblahblah" or even for custom palletes or a Birthday Party.
You are contradicting yourself.

As you said, non-noble players can become noble in i-don't-care-how-long, if they want to become noble and work to become one.

Non-noble can participate in this noble dungeon. It's just that unlikely they will spend zeny/golds on it as you have been.

Noble dungeon requires noble char to open so that people who don't want to spend that much money can't get in. Goodbye free riders!

As for the last part, fairy auction IS picking a select few people who can afford something from it. Because we work for it MEANS that we deserve extra credit. Because you don't work for it MEANS you don't deserve it.

Why do only people with Fairy Letter can get in Fairy Dungeon without paying? Because they already paid for it. If you want to get in this noble dungeon (if it ever happens), go ahead and pay your way through.

[Image: wi8piv.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2011 07:50 PM by Seiji.)
11-08-2011 07:48 PM
Child of Bodom Offline
The Satelite

Ok w/e ill admit defeat. There is obviously nothing wrong with noble events. Have fun :>

Animal Path 99/70 Sniper
Asura Path 99/70 Champ
Deva Path 99/70 LK
Human Path 99/70 CLOWN
General Bo 96/67 WS /gg
Raine Sage 99/70 HP
My Name Is Phil 99/70
Jin Kazumi 98/69 LK
Boromir 83/59 Pally
I'm a Champ 93/50 Monk!
Strip 76/48 Rogue

11-08-2011 08:05 PM
Child of Bodom Offline
The Satelite

Ya so now we should suggest dungeons and events for people who are 99 right? and anyone who isnt doesnt get them :D

Animal Path 99/70 Sniper
Asura Path 99/70 Champ
Deva Path 99/70 LK
Human Path 99/70 CLOWN
General Bo 96/67 WS /gg
Raine Sage 99/70 HP
My Name Is Phil 99/70
Jin Kazumi 98/69 LK
Boromir 83/59 Pally
I'm a Champ 93/50 Monk!
Strip 76/48 Rogue

11-08-2011 08:47 PM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

RE: ??Monthly Allegiance Events/Nobility Dungeon

Child of Bodom Wrote:The people who went noble knew that going in. If they had a problem with it they wouldnt have wasted there money on it

You're right. They did.

I found this in the Server Information area thing in the Nobility thread.

Quote:* : Members of the nobilities and ranked nobles are also invited to a series of active roleplaying events where the plot of heRO server will involve *your* noble characters and the outcome will be determined by active participants (when applicable)! They are also given exclusive privileges to access the Nobility Hall within the forums.

Fancy, no?

As for your complaint that it's biased, you must have a lot of issues with other, real life places then.

Gyms that charge members fees or you can't go in.
Universities that won't accept you under a certain score (and this one takes years and years of work overall)
Restaurants with even the most basic of dress codes.

I CALL BIAS.

There's a difference between prerequisites and bias.
Bias would be the GMs going "We're only inviting our best friends" or "We're only inviting our favourite nobles"

Your definition would have worked, if that sneaky word "prejudice" wasn't in there to ruin it.
Let's have a further look at this sneaky little word.
1. an unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason.

...Well that changes things.

Inasad
stop doing dickers
11-08-2011 10:28 PM
demishock Offline
Natural Selection

Cool to hear that the nobility system is getting an update; might make my decision (NPC all 149 of my gold or get one more and go noble?) easier, haha. Speaking of which, are there pics floating around anywhere of what the nobility color palettes look like on each class?

Personally, I think stuff like Nobility, Allegiance, or yeah, even lvl 99 dungeons/events might motivate some people (not all, but some) to strive for Nobility, Allegiance (if it's point-based), or getting their chars leveled up. I would be one of those people. It takes me forever to level, because I would much rather run around gathering items for things like Monster Extermination or Hatter or what have you than actually just grind out levels. But I digress. Having special themed dungeons/events would probably help boost interest in these custom systems.

To help:
Join Test & Dev and/or our heRO wiki
Apply to be a GM or mod
Vote and Review

For help:
Submit a support ticket
Check the heRO wiki

[Image: 29bnhpd.jpg]
11-09-2011 12:13 AM
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

RE:??Monthly Allegiance Events/Nobility Dungeon

demishock Wrote:Having special themed dungeons/events would probably help boost interest in these custom systems.

Which was why I was asking about all this. I even learned that there WERE other events for nobility that I didn't even know about, though considering I've only been here for half of the server's life span, that doesn't mean much XD

Since Gold Bullions were too much would higher than .06% drop for gold be acceptable?

Also what exactly would I need to look at to try and help make an allegiance monster deal?

11-09-2011 12:45 AM
Mara Offline
Self Titled Goddess

Snowhawk, try joining the T&D group, you could work directly with the testers there and have a better chance of making this possible.

On another note; O M F G... wtf is wrong with people now a days, really? I remember there were events done exclusively for nobles, since it was part of the HeRO roleplay thing, where they would join up and fight MvPs and what not all by their lonesome, only nobles could take part. This eventually vanished since i haven't heard anything like this been done since back then, so adding something exclusive to the noble system would be going back to it's roots. I actually stopped trying for noble since they had no other perks like they did before, now i would actually try if they implement something good :3

Mara: 9x/50 Soul Linker
Mami: +89/50 Priest <3
Lind: 9x/6x Champion
Urtool: 9x/5x Creator - Paz: 99 Lif
Noob Behind A Bow: hurr/durr DERP DERP
11-09-2011 01:22 AM
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

I think I akm already part of T&D XD I remembered helping test the Guild Quest Dungeon thing before it was added, just never got the new test server up. And I fell behind.

11-09-2011 01:41 AM