Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hero Server on MAC OS
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Hero Server on MAC OS

WTH, I would rather not pay the Apple premium anymore since they screwed over their niche developer's market (as in artists, not necessarily software development, but maybe to some degree).

Apple is pushing for something different that I'm not sure I can follow along with anymore, and seeing as how desktop computers in general only seem to be getting cheaper and cheaper, I think I'll stick with other developers that allow me to more easily customize my machine than a Macintosh one would allow...

I also do not think paying extra for the security that OSX provides is worth it, I mean there are tons of free Linux distributors that I'm sure would work just as well if I was interested. However, I know how to take care of my computer overall to keep it from becoming super infested with viruses and malware.

BTW Mara, a 750 dollar computer would actually not be too bad these days, don't make fun of it too much, but a 1200 dollar one would get you a pretty high grade machine, one that I bet would beat a Mac's specs. xD

Edit: I missed a few typos.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2011 08:04 PM by Aaronock.)
11-13-2011 08:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mara Offline
Self Titled Goddess

Aaronock Wrote:BTW Mara, a 750 dollar computer would actually not be too bad these days, don't make fun of it too much, but a 1200 dollar one would get you a pretty high grade machine, one that I bet would beat a Mac's specs. xD

Dear, you surprise me, didn't the word sarcasm cross your mind? :'[

I find it pretty funny that the 1200 dollar mac had pretty much the same specs the 750 dollar laptop had. Last time i was thinking about buying a laptop, i was thinking of buying a 680 and it's an Acer to boot!

Mara: 9x/50 Soul Linker
Mami: +89/50 Priest <3
Lind: 9x/6x Champion
Urtool: 9x/5x Creator - Paz: 99 Lif
Noob Behind A Bow: hurr/durr DERP DERP
11-13-2011 09:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Ooops, my sarcasm detector I guess broke. :<

[Image: OHeya.gif]