Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Chapter 8: Mystra's decent in the underworld (11th of September 2006)
Former-GM-Mystra Offline
Posting Freak

Chapter 8: Mystra's decent in the underworld (11th of September 2006)

Last night, I was able to trick the heroes of Rune-Midgard to let me embrace the powers of the elements to be able to rule the Underworld.

With the party I had made, I warped everyone (hey, come on, I was still a pretty good Arch mage after all) in the dark passage that leads to the mighty locked gate of the netherworld. Of course, the dead do not make it easy for the living to enter, such is why they placed a mighty guard defending it.

Nevertheless, a few moons before, I tracked down in ancient scrolls a way to defeat this enemy and in the same time, duplicate my powers. It considered of releasing a mighty staff imbued with the elements of Water, Fire, Earth, Wind, Undead and Holy and be drenched of those powers as the catalyst was destroyed.

It was pretty simple, those pitiful humans where easy to convince. When they realized their powers where no match for the guardian, I tricked them into helping me.

The staff was locked up in a statue high up in the creepy Thanatos Tower where no normal human can ascend to (level 10).

The element of Water was imbued in the altar deep down in Bylan Island.

The element of Fire was imbued in the altar secretly hidden in Magma Dungeon.

The element of Earth was imbued in the altar protected by Mother Earth in one of Comodo's beach dungeon.

The element of Wind was imbued in the altar high up in Gonryun Dungeon.

The element of the Undead was imbued in the altar heavily guarded in Niflheim.

Alas, the element of Holy was imbued in the altar of the joyful Christmas Dungeon.

After all the tasks completed, only one last and decisive step was left to be made. I could not alone use this power by myself, I needed the acknowledgment of 5 champions, and these fools where stupid enough to let me use it! With this new strength, I was able to annihilate the Guardian and conquer the Underworld on my own while the heroes of Rune-Midgard where able to only look at me in despair after realizing what they had done!

Muahahaha, you fools! The world shall fall in the name of Erebos!

~ RMS ~ Top 100 ~ Top 200 ~ Vote Daily!!
[Image: Mystrad.jpg]
~ Support Tickets ~
09-12-2006 09:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rei Ayanami Offline
hungry hungry hippo

RE: Chapter 8: Mystra's decent in the underworld (11th of September 2006)

okay who gave the evil mistress loose. now you have made all hell lose on us, come on put your hands up high so the mob with pitchforks can see you. Icon_twisted Icon_razz
09-12-2006 10:39 AM
Cream Offline
Banned

You want names? Hum... Edward Elric, Huntress, Sir Aun, Kirk Hamett, Wired...

Only me and Hina refused to Icon_sad
09-12-2006 05:14 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

Isnt it Rune Midgart? Atleast thats what the iRO site says, and ingame it ....well changes depending what npc you talk to XD Translating RO to english usually ends up in many many errors with horrible XD

Are you sure you tricked the heros? after all, they were the ones to gain from it Icon_razz

09-12-2006 07:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hina Offline

We got allegience points,
while she got the power to take over the world.....

Im pretty sure we got Pwned on that dealIcon_sad
09-12-2006 07:51 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

She only got it temporarily Icon_razz
After all she still serves another Icon_lol

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2006 07:59 PM by Manifus.)
09-12-2006 07:59 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sir Aun Offline
Shaterred Soul

On you're own is really by a long shot considering that a simple false angel killed you during the making of the rod.

Fools you say? Well remember this that I saw through you're intentions and revealed them to the Heros present at that time before ''letting'' you open the gates.

But the far most important thing that you need to remember is that Erebos allowed you to take control of the underworld and he can take it away as quickly as he gave it to you. So remember you're place Mystra in this world and the next. Try not to let that little power go to your head or our great lord of darkness shall remind you your place.

(Other than that it was a great event in its making. Icon_wink )

[Image: siraun1copy-1.jpg]
Neither in light or in darkness will there be salvation. Only the strong and wise will survive for they will know when to act.

Sir Aun
09-13-2006 01:57 AM
Edward Elric Offline
Full Metal

" You want names? Hum... Edward Elric, Huntress, Sir Aun, Kirk Hamett, Wired...

Only me and Hina refused to "

After discover the real intentions of Mystra.
I tried to stop them, accidentally I played a db and it killed almost the whole party and Mystra in the waiting room xD.
09-13-2006 06:51 AM
Former-GM-Mystra Offline
Posting Freak

I did not die form those monsters Ed, and Sir Aun:

Remember this impunent Dark Knight, I know my master remains Erebos, but don't test your luck with me or my spells might accidently backfire on you. Erebos isn't the lord of the Underworld per say, he only lives there and I was able to fufill his destiny of conquering it in his name, you should be proud, Dark Knight.

~ RMS ~ Top 100 ~ Top 200 ~ Vote Daily!!
[Image: Mystrad.jpg]
~ Support Tickets ~
09-13-2006 08:38 AM
Sir Aun Offline
Shaterred Soul

I am proud of this but don't try and provoque me for you shall feel pain if your spells ''accidently'' strike me. All I did was remind you of the reasons you succeeded so be carefull of what you say, for now you have his accord so I will not lay hand on you but don't push it. Take it as a warning of good faith.

[Image: siraun1copy-1.jpg]
Neither in light or in darkness will there be salvation. Only the strong and wise will survive for they will know when to act.

Sir Aun
09-13-2006 04:22 PM