Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A> Few Things [And Reopened again!]
raphael.cruger Offline
>:|

RE: ??A> Few Things [And Reopened again!]

Apples Wrote:You weren't cheated. Undeadape told me when he retracted his bid, he didn't know it retrace all the previous bids, leading it back to me. We both thought, you won the auction due to your previous bid. Thus the shocker when I was told I won the auction.

Also the reason why he retracted his bid because I spend some of our zeny....
I didn't realize he was bidding so carefree.
It's ok Ptah punished him by banning him from his auction XD I think his lesson is learned now. Hopefully. If not I ought to lecture him.

I WAS cheated. you CANNOT bid money you don't have. Thats called cheating.

Also I take undeadape is your brother, or at the very least was bidding on your behalf. Don't you think when you realized you didn't have the money you should have posted saying all bids by undead have been withdrawn?
And why should I pay 45mil if the previous bid was only 25mil. How was i supposed to know he had withdrawn ALL bids. Really I have half a mind to report you, but then what you did wasn't "technically" illegal so i doubt it would serve any purpose.

And now you got it naturally you're as pleased as punch since the sole person bidding against you was removed from the auction by your negligence and downright trickery(bidding money you don't have nor have any intention of paying). Failure to inform promptly on the forum that all yr bids have been rescinded IS infact CHEATING. Your ignorance on the matter hardly redeems you. Also I'm sure you had no problem happily accepting your undeserving win. Not that it matters now. Its just that when you apologize for my FEELINGS forgive me if I don't feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

The struggle to free myself of restraints becomes my very shackles. - Meshuggah
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2011 09:57 PM by raphael.cruger.)
11-26-2011 09:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Babolat3216 Offline
Geek in the Pink

RE: A> Few Things [And Reopened again!]

82m Seraphim Wings

If you need to me, look for Minato Arisato on main.
11-26-2011 10:08 PM
Ptah Offline
Lurker Above

Seriously, you 2, knock it off. I'm dead serious. I don't care if Apples and undeadape are 1, 2 different or 55 people behind 2 names in the first place. If you began a bid war with yesterday "born" (registered) person, it's still some of your own fault for your ignorance of that fact alone. Undead was banned for not knowing basic auctioning rules, such as : warn when retracting bid, don't just run away with deleting your post. And party blame lays on Apple since she knew about it and didn't even try to notify me/raphael also. But he/she/they/all of them couldn't know, nor they made you to go and waste money, I'm sorry that you feel cheated, raphael, maybe it is so, but shit happens, life is teaching us that every day. Next time be smarter, as will i.
For this whole situation - be aware WHO or WHAT your opponents are. And apple, i couldn't know you're 2 different person by partying with you since i don't even know if that guy have a char or two. None of them in sign, at least.
Buuuuuuuut.... that's all besides of point.
The point is: ~3 hours left for wings auction, all bids after 1 hour passes will expand auction by some amount of time, Since the 2h after last bid rule. I don't see cookie there (was hoping he'd appear again, seeing the 5 pages instead of 4), so if this mistake of mine made you quit - I'm really really sorry.
tl;dr:
This isn't an accuse the other thread, it's auction thread, don't start war in here, please. ~3 hours left for auction, keep your eyes on time~ And don't forget 2h after last bid rule.
(Yours sincerely) Screw that, just don't go nuts.

God i have too many characters. Just call me Bisu and let's end this -_-
[Image: fco46t.jpg][Image: 4se5oh.jpg]
Want to help HeRO? Feeling you're full of ideas that people will adore? Don't just stand there! Join HeRO T&D Crew!
11-26-2011 11:11 PM
Matinee idoL Offline
Eminem

83m Seraphim winngggssss ..

[Image: j0TNd.png]
Nobody is perfect , i am a nobody. Therefore , I'm
PERFECT!

Matinee idoL              99/70 Champion
Many Act                  99/70 Gypsy
@SwAnG                   99/69 High Priestess
b O o                        99/70 Whitesmith
s H a d Y                   9x/6x Sniper
11-27-2011 01:02 AM
CookieMonster Offline

i just woke up and got back and see this bs. i seriously want an explaination for this. i dont understand wats happening atm but i know that i won the auction and i was looking for you ever since. if you were accepting bids from pm or shit you should have stated that in your auction and i personally think any other way than posting here for bids is stupid.
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2011 02:06 AM by CookieMonster.)
11-27-2011 02:04 AM
CookieMonster Offline

fine matinee be that way. 90mil for the wings. and bisu i felt that i've been cheated on this
11-27-2011 02:58 AM
Matinee idoL Offline
Eminem

101m last offer. if you offer more than 101m its yours Icon_biggrin

PERFECT!

11-27-2011 03:17 AM
CookieMonster Offline

nah you can have it for being an ass, i've done what i wanted to
11-27-2011 03:52 AM
Matinee idoL Offline
Eminem

RE:??A> Few Things [And Reopened again!]

CookieMonster Wrote:nah you can have it for being an ass, i've done what i wanted to

now your talking .. so i guess thats what you guys are planning .. for me to bid higher ? whos been cheated now ? now im retracting my offers for what cookie did. if you guys arent on this kind of idea. blame cookie for what he did. Thanks and i enjoyed what you guys did.

PERFECT!

11-29-2011 05:22 PM
CookieMonster Offline

such a child, i was prepared to go on a bid war with you but you went and offer a high price that i didn't want to pay and now you're blaming bisu for it. just so you know bisu felt sorry that he missed your bid and re-opened it for YOU, then after he even offered me his arch wings for 74mil because he felt that it wasn't fair for me. Good going matinee, guess minato won the wings for me since you retracted you bid. have a nice day! :D

Oops, sorry i won the wings at 90mil. my bad bisu xD
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2011 09:26 PM by CookieMonster.)
11-29-2011 09:21 PM