Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
99 Trans and Then Quitting!
Menace651 Offline

99 Trans and Then Quitting!

Well here goes my big goodbye sob story.

I've been on HeRO and other now dead servers ever since Ragnarok began and I've loved playing every minute of it. But it's now lost it's flavor for me. I used to play with friends in college, my brothers, cousins, etc. and have a blast. But now everyone has moved onto new games or are no longer interested in video games. I've also noticed a gradual decline in the server population making finding a party/friends hard. Also, every guild I've joined goes inactive after a few weeks. I think it's time to move on...

But, before I quit I want to achieve my goal of a 99 trans character. More specifically a 99 trans Paladin. I've always played crusaders since the beginning days of Ragnarok but never had enough patience to trans them. But now I am almost nearing my goal. I finally have a Paladin that is close to 99.

I will be hardcore leveling this weekend. Anyone interested in partying hit me up. Help me hit 99 so I can quit Ragnarok satisfied!

[Image: ab455190d3de__1322700173000.jpg]
11-30-2011 08:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pnutbuttajelly Offline
PBJ > AMJ

RE: 99 Trans and Then Quitting!

Never talked to you but it was good seeing you in BG pretty often dude. Have fun

Quote:Will says:
If they ever tell my story, let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Proto, raper of noobs. Let them say, I lived, In the time, Of Pnut.
11-30-2011 09:19 PM
raphael.cruger Offline
>:|

RE: 99 Trans and Then Quitting!

They're not running away they are busy Icon_razz school started you know..

Have fun mate. <3

The struggle to free myself of restraints becomes my very shackles. - Meshuggah
12-01-2011 08:14 AM