12-05-2011 02:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

RE: Perma First Classes

TaeKwons kids, of course.

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
12-05-2011 05:22 AM
trinitrotoluen Offline

U can go ladder of hero. Search to some first classes u can see. We have some aura of them. JJJ even the 99 baby novice

Become champion in pvp is not only way to be famous.just be lord of namless to get loving from heroes xD.

sieuxathu. Sniper 96/64 hcp really hunter, need aura.
Tri Nitro Toluen creator 97/61 noob bomd man,wish my old AI
physical attractive champion cant control lvl mvp hunter
kute blacksmith 70/40 fishing man
~super stealing~ rogue 94/50 lkf 1 policeress to marry
Acid Clohidrics alchemist 96/50 ad maker  
12-05-2011 05:58 AM
Vakral Offline
Banned

Silk made a 99 Archer, we were all supposed to finish them together but he took it upon himself to grind it out in a couple days.
12-05-2011 11:58 AM
Nero Offline
Ribbity Ribbit Mc Ribbit

97 super baby which i leveled in nameles.... if that counts

[Image: ejeglv.jpg]
Arukei Wrote:And NeRO hanging above a shark infested pool. >:c
[Image: 121dht5.jpg]
Some Things You Just Can't Explain.

Am back.... as lord of AFK
12-05-2011 04:51 PM
Emrym Offline
Card Keeper of Arcana Gala

@Vakral : wow O.o in a couple of days!?

@Nero : Well I guess technically a Super Baby is almost all the first classes aahha. But I meant the basic classes that can transcend and stuff :D so yeah.

I'm making a Perma Swordie. It's Still a novice cause I wanna put that +10 to stats with the baby wings to good use. :D

Anyone want to do this boring crazy thing too @_@ I know you want to~

hehe.

Arcana Gala

Active: Shinno | Kanesada | Kavka

The Card Keeper
12-06-2011 12:03 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

I've known a couple people make novices to 99 for whatever reason. Like Hitsugaya Toushiro made a 99 novice, and went merch/alchemist and essentially skipped most of the hard part (minus the annoying job levels) before heRO ever had homunculi

JJJ was perma 99 Baby novice (not even SUPER BABY!), but I think he/she left. Never knew which gender he was, but his sprite was male so I'll refer to him as a he.

I know vanira went to 99 as an archer but went dancer afterwards. I think she still has a Perma??99 Aco, or was that High aco? not sure.

I started a perma swordie, but??I only got to around lvl 80??and lost interest. Sorta funny fighting noobs in PVP with an ubergeared first class. The people who actually pvp with any degree of seriousness can still wipe the floor with you, but You got all the basics for most classes.

Aco's got pneuma and heal, ruwach, holy light, and buffs which outside of assumpt/kyrie/ress/SP recov pretty much??fufils that job's requirements, just the SP recov really hurts, and would probably help them to have??an isis pet for magnificat (assuming their HP AND their SP ever get more than halfway down)

?Swordie's got Stun bash, Endure, provoke, and magnum break (MB for cloak detection, won't work for hide, and helps with any problems with hit. Magnum break once and you'll get??a decent boost of never miss fire damage on top of your neutral attack! Like a VVS weapon! Endure doubles up on buffs,??you get the skill level of Mdef, and You can't be stun locked, and In pvp, there's no limit to the times you can be hit, so it lasts the full duration. And stun bash??isn't that powerful, but if they stun, they're pretty much dead, just spam it! And provoke, only use on magic users to break casts... Or to buff your friends in PVP!)

Archers got Improve conc (weak detection skill as well as a kickass buff, but it can still knock someone out of hide!), Double Strafe (what archer class doesn't abuse the crap out of this?), Arrow charge, and for rare circumstances, Arrow shower can be lulzy for detection. (If you see a wizzy using fire pillar, or a hunter using traps, you can arrow shower those to move them to where you want them!)

Thief.... they got steal, and hide, and backslide.??Probably more for PVM with their heavy focus on flee, and double attack (Lack of useful attack skills otherwise.)

I don't think I can say much positive about merchants. They use money, they make money. But with cart revolution being the only "Free" attack skill, it is quite slow and annoying to grind. Granted Mammonite DOES have a higher attack% than bash does, but??it costs money and doesn't stun =/
Probably would end??up using wings or fireblend/ice falchion to try to level with other classes' skills...

Mage is probably??my favorite thing. their skills are reliable and true at any level. Sight for detection, Safetywall??and Energy coat for defense. Options for Splash/AoE damage between napalm beat fireball (those are kinda weak tho) and Thunderstorm (Potentially awesome if you manage to get powerful/fast enough), Frost driver is pretty sexy, stone curse works more for PVP, but is equally sexy.??And they can choose between 4 different elements of single target damage spells, if you count Soul strike.?Firewall gets an honerable mention since it can be used defensively and offensively,??but since my VFW technique still sucks, I don't like it much.?Probably the most diverse of all of the first classes, it's impossible to get everything you'd want on a perma mage. Only downside is the same with all casters. Low HP and LONG Casting times. Probably a lot more amazing at higher levels (especially if you can actually find a party or tank somewhere, get a sexy tank to mob up a ton of anolians, a quad hill wind rod and fry up some gators with thunderstorm and be powerleveling oldschool), you can probably do similar stuff in Ice dungeon, but TS probably won't lock anything in place for any length of time.

Golden Triangle of MMORPG's and adventure games in general = Healer/Tanker/Damage Dealer.

There is no exception.??Some cases, potions and foods become the healer,??Other cases, the tanker??is the damage dealer.??Sometimes, you get the badass priest that Tanks their own mob, heals and buffs themself and Kills everything. Mages almost always play damage dealer in Fantasy settings.

Emrym Wrote:Anyone want to do this boring crazy thing too @_@ I know you want to~

Might pop in and try to make a perma mage sometime, I've??talked myself into it during my giant wall of text. =x Would work really well with a Perma swordie. Just need a perma aco to join the group and we'd be pretty much set for life (but I suppose potions and a vitata card will work too....).

Got a name on that future perma-swordie that's still a Novice?
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2011 01:53 AM by The Legendary Joe.)
12-06-2011 12:43 AM
Emrym Offline
Card Keeper of Arcana Gala

@The Legendary Joe

Lol I knew I recognized that wall of text :D. You really put yer mind into yer posts dude. Yer pretty cool 8D

Anyway, the name's | Reverse Knite | Lv 56 | Novice

ehehe still not sure if my build is right. I've been basing it off a Perma-Novice build. I guess I'll see you around sometime Icon_smile

Arcana Gala

Active: Shinno | Kanesada | Kavka

The Card Keeper
12-06-2011 11:10 AM