Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Regarding ToH rewards.
Bee Offline

RE: Regarding ToH rewards.

Toh gears are beautiful/cute... But the stats boosts that they give are... Not so intesting imo, especially it takes at least 5months to get highest level ones. If I have to put into words about the gears and what they give.... Too exclusive but not exclusive D:

/sorrydontnukeme ><
12-20-2011 11:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Flare Offline
These sinners never sin...

Well, you know... no one else has really complained about the gears and how to get them... Why fix what ain't broke?

[Image: 97427070.png]
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons
12-20-2011 11:37 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

RE:??Regarding ToH rewards.

Flare Wrote:Well, you know... no one else has really complained about the gears and how to get them... Why fix what ain't broke?

People have complained. Most common is the amount of time to get them. All in all the complaints are always ignored and eventually die out before anyone really decides to think them over.

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
12-20-2011 06:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Flare Offline
These sinners never sin...

Then I must have missed it in my search.

[Image: 97427070.png]
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons
12-20-2011 07:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply