Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Beginner's Guide to PVM Soul Linkers
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

RE: A Beginner's Guide to PVM Soul Linkers

If you don't mind, I'm going to suggest a few things you may consider adding.

Somewhere early on there, you need to include that job 46-50 is what is needed for any soul linker. 46 being the baseline. Reason being, you can't use kick skills as a linker, so you need the points only for up to max warm wind, high jump, flying side kick maxed(to unlock break fall), and break fall itself.

Anything above 46 isn't really needed usually, unless you want to get the extra happy/peaceful break points for use in tandem with other taek classes. Such as, with a star glad in odin's 3.

Also, you may want to consider condensing a bit of the information there. Tis a lot for any average noobie player to take in. Add a tl;dr'ish version after the read, with basic training areas/gear setups/skill layouts, and some nifty information regarding the ka-es skills and links+duo/party purposes.

Apologies for nit-picking~ Very nice guide, best of luck with your s'linkin. Icon_biggrin

Oh, and kaahi level switching. Its not best to roll with max level all the time versus an appropriate level for where/what you're fighting. Not to mention that skills go through it's protection, but thats a given.

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2011 01:45 PM by Session.)
12-18-2011 01:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Beginner's Guide to PVM Soul Linkers - takhara - 12-18-2011 01:44 PM