Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Beginner's Guide to PVM Soul Linkers
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

RE: A Beginner's Guide to PVM Soul Linkers

Personal choice has a huge influence on the information one desires to learn. If someone wants to have a build for a PVM soul linker, this apparently will be the thread to look in.

Research and learning is grand and all, but I'm assuming the bulk of your reading in the past as a noobie was off of forum websites where others had made guides, asked your questions, and it was simply information to add to your repertoire.

That said, regardless of how specific the guide is, tis still comprehensive enough to attract a new player to the class and give them a headstart. Obviously personal learning and skill come into play as they do the things recommended, and learn better and more efficient (sometimes personally) alternatives or styles.

Problem is, you're assuming everyone cookie-cutters their classes off a guide, which is incorrect. Fabre originally showed me what linkers can do, suggested some gear/few places to go/stat layouts, and then I moved on to figure the rest out myself, researching and optimizing my own vit build to it's best. Never cared to finish 99'ing it due to other projects, but thats aside from the point. Laugh

Besides, typical run-o'-the-mill beginner's guides can be found by Google as early back as when the class came out. If that's your flavour, so be it, but its not a reason to put down what a fellow player has did a good job of organizing and taking the time to address. Whistle

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2011 11:13 AM by Session.)
12-19-2011 11:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Beginner's Guide to PVM Soul Linkers - takhara - 12-19-2011 11:10 AM