Monster was too hard
Item was too easy
Item was balanced
Item was too hard
Trivia was too easy
Trivia was balanced
Trivia was too hard
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
January 2012 ToH Appreciation Thread
Ptah Offline
Lurker Above

RE: ??January 2012 ToH Appreciation Thread

Rankin Wrote:Free items plzthx.

Remind me to give you an apple next time i see you ^_________^

God i have too many characters. Just call me Bisu and let's end this -_-
[Image: fco46t.jpg][Image: 4se5oh.jpg]
Want to help HeRO? Feeling you're full of ideas that people will adore? Don't just stand there! Join HeRO T&D Crew!
02-02-2012 01:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shinigami l0_0l Offline
Lost in Time

RE:??January 2012 ToH Appreciation Thread

GM-Circe Wrote:Taking more time to look at things would not have removed the possibility of the script having a fix for this automatically on player entrance. Glyph knowing that it was a player timer would not have magically removed the possibility either.
Most of Shinigami's points revolve on already knowing the information that happened. He's arguing from hindsight , which, unfortunately, we did not have at the time, and unfortunately, makes a huge, big fat difference in how things are perceived.

Etcetc.

there's a possibility that it would fail. why don't u check the situation before making that kind of decision?
why don't u try to minimise if it won't fix the situation?

u're not sure about that. that's why u use the word "possibly". and that's why t need to take more time to analyse the situation.

and i know t apologize for the delay and inconvenience. and i know the dc triggering the problem. but your way to handle it?
i guess u need to apologize for it as well.

when u start a new wave, the player inside will be warped out, right? then how about the living monsters? Will it triggering the kill monsters command? i'm not sure about this. that's why i said its 80% not a hindsight that i know it won't fix the problem.

why i can assume that the kill monster command is not included on the wave start command? because it already included on the 2 min command (which not activated due the dc).

that's why i can assume that the wave 3 would fail. because the wave 2 monsters still alive even if the player warped out.
02-02-2012 01:33 AM
Rankin Offline
Durp

RE:????January 2012 ToH Appreciation Thread

Ptah Wrote:
Rankin Wrote:Free items plzthx.

Remind me to give you an apple next time i see you ^_________^

I want one from every team member.
02-02-2012 01:39 AM
Ptah Offline
Lurker Above

RE: ????January 2012 ToH Appreciation Thread

Rankin Wrote:I want one from every team member.

Yet there's only me in my team D:

God i have too many characters. Just call me Bisu and let's end this -_-
[Image: fco46t.jpg][Image: 4se5oh.jpg]
Want to help HeRO? Feeling you're full of ideas that people will adore? Don't just stand there! Join HeRO T&D Crew!
02-02-2012 01:43 AM
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

RE: January 2012 ToH Appreciation Thread

Dude. You don't deserve an apology. Circe and Glyph handled everything the best that they could. They did NOT know that the script would act that way, could not have known that it would act that way until the issue arose. You being a prissy whiner just makes their job harder.

They can go through the code, but what you so ignorantly quoted said that even if they were to go through the script the chance of that happening again wouldn't have been changed. Due to the DC it pretty much shut off what ever script they were using and would not clean the monsters in the rooms.

Should they have checked the rooms before starting again? NO. Why? Why the Hell should they have? THEY DIDN'T KNOW SOMETHING LIKE THIS WOULD HAPPEN.

NOW they know so they are better equipped to handle the situation the next time it should happen. No matter what they did, the situation would not have changed what happened.

Just stop whining. You aren't going to get more than the same answer over and over again since all you do is constantly repeat the same whine over and over again.

You need to apologize to the GMs for causing such a fuss.

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
02-02-2012 02:03 AM
Summerstream Offline
Yggdrasil Scholar

Shinigami, stop being a freaking troll and read what's going on. /bzz

Because of the D/C, the script got messed up. As it was a FIRST TIME that this has ever happened, and quite frankly I agree with Snowhawk. You are rude, ignorant and obviously are wanting to hurt the GM team. Get the HELL off Circe's and Glyph's ass and go outside for a change. I think the fresh air might do you good.

[Image: .gif]
Test & Dev | Wiki
The taste of our wine is as divine as the stars
Summerstream | Amelia Newman
Ithilethiel | Aquaris Harmoni
.Pavan. | Sheena Archer
~Saya~ | +Aurora+
Wine Brewing Society
02-02-2012 07:47 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: ??January 2012 ToH Appreciation Thread

Shinigami l0_0l Wrote:
GM-Circe Wrote:Taking more time to look at things would not have removed the possibility of the script having a fix for this automatically on player entrance. Glyph knowing that it was a player timer would not have magically removed the possibility either.
Most of Shinigami's points revolve on already knowing the information that happened. He's arguing from hindsight , which, unfortunately, we did not have at the time, and unfortunately, makes a huge, big fat difference in how things are perceived.

Etcetc.

there's a possibility that it would fail. why don't u check the situation before making that kind of decision?
why don't u try to minimise if it won't fix the situation?

u're not sure about that. that's why??u use the word "possibly". and that's why t need to take more time to analyse the situation.

and i know t apologize for the delay and inconvenience. and i know the dc triggering the problem. but your way to handle it?
i guess u need to apologize for it as well.

Seriously, you still don't get it? Why are you so effing insistent on having the GM's apologize to you? They provided you an event, and still tried to run it as smoothly as possible even with the situation that occurred. The GM's, along with myself have all said this was a hindsight situation.

MMO's have bugs just like any other software or program. This bug is hardly nothing compared to some of the stuff I've seen in other games. They will no doubt look through the code to try and fix it, then have some of us in the T&D section be guinea pigs dealing with it. So why the hell are you still harping on about this subject?

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
02-02-2012 10:06 AM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Let's go back to the original topic.

I demand to know how many snipers got 0 in monster trial round 4.

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
02-02-2012 06:04 PM
Shinigami l0_0l Offline
Lost in Time

unfortunately. that's the broken wave...
02-02-2012 07:21 PM
Summerstream Offline
Yggdrasil Scholar

Hmmm... I wonder as well, now thinking about it. I probably would have just ran through it if I was there like a boss though (On my pally lmfao).

[Image: .gif]
Test & Dev | Wiki
The taste of our wine is as divine as the stars
Summerstream | Amelia Newman
Ithilethiel | Aquaris Harmoni
.Pavan. | Sheena Archer
~Saya~ | +Aurora+
Wine Brewing Society
02-02-2012 07:27 PM