Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nameless PVP
ABlueJelly Offline
Minitru Unapproved!

RE:??Nameless PVP

The Legendary Joe Wrote:You forgot that one monster recovers frozen monsters to break them free.

[...]
Takes like a full SP bar or a One and a half SP bars for the Wizard. get multi wiz and Meteor can speed up the fun.

Prolly because I've never actually seen someone fail at wizzing at Nyd XDDD

That alone tells me you shouldn't use a wiz to kill them. if it requires a full SP bar on a high int wiz to do the job, it's going to be a looooong fight. Not even remotely time efficient and very very boring (due to how simple it is- lure can do it naked, wiz has to go oom/nearly oom every mob, etc).

I mean, my wiz could prolly do it decently quick assuming you give her a decent sized mob, simply because she can generate her own meteor hell. Even then it's still a rather derp plan to use someone that does half damage against everything as your primary killer. It's the same reason why Thana brings a sniper- Wiz is just for CC, not for damage at all.
Proof, I had one run where the wiz had gen5 dark wings and the sniper had gen5 light. By the end, we had a 1:4 or 1:5 ratio of dark food to light food.
Bringing a wiz for CC, sure, but as a killer, you're dong it wrong.

?(?????)
no IFs ANDs or XORs.
Incarn Wrote:[Jelly]'s not an idiot, he just likes to derp and actually make the derp work
"Don't crack, 'cause you might not make it back. And if you do, then you'll be alone, and ya can't live like that!"
"And they say that a Hero can save us, I'm not gonna stand here and wait..."

B> Regular, Scheduled Server Maintenance Resets
02-11-2012 04:30 PM
Find all posts by this user
Rankin Offline
Durp

Incarn Wrote:if you don't want to party to brainless then organize a party somewhere else.

You first.

i actually haven't seen a thana run in a while. i'm sure plenty would jump aboard.

Make one.

if you're too much of a lazy asshole, then deal with it.

I prefer to make others mad.

Nameless PvP still would be hilarious but you can very, very easily fix this problem yourself instead of throwing around pretty baseless assumptions

Baseless? Been here for several years. EVERYONE does Brainless.

like - seriously - where did you get the idea that all KoJ will ever do are name parties? you stalk the forums right? go take a look at them again. :/

Cause whenever I log in I see KoJ members wanting to do Brainless.

Rankin Wrote:lol how would you know what KoJ does, you left.
he knows more than you because he only left a few weeks ago (and still hangs out with KoJ members) as opposed to how you've been gone for many months and only very recently started logging on again

HAHAHAHA funny. He's just clueless. He even ran away cause I tore him up in the forums.

Shit, I should just join DoE, I heard they do things, not sit in town playing with themselves.
02-11-2012 04:35 PM
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

RE: Nameless PVP

By "tore him up" you mean you were a total jerk just like you are to everyone else. Not to mention you deleted his posts because how dare someone disagree with you. That's nothing to be proud of.

And please, by all means go join DoE. KoJ would be HAPPY to be rid of you. They don't need someone treating them like absolute garbage.

Edit: Oh wait, I forgot the actual on topic part: WHO CARES IF PEOPLE GO TO NAMELESS? THAT'S THEIR BUSINESS, NOT YOURS.

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2012 11:28 PM by Fruityla.)
02-11-2012 11:07 PM
Ange Offline

Now now, let's all calm down and sing along. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY
02-11-2012 11:30 PM
Landon Offline
Snappin necks, Cashin Checks

RE: ??Nameless PVP

Rankin Wrote:Shit, I should just join DoE, I heard they do things, not sit in town playing with themselves.

To clarify this post. DoE actually just sits in town and does nothing all day.

Hercules 97 High Priest
Shepard 99 Whitesmith
Hawk 98 Clown
Barossa 97 Professor
02-12-2012 02:55 AM
Rankin Offline
Durp

Fruityla Wrote:By "tore him up" you mean you were a total jerk just like you are to everyone else. Not to mention you deleted his posts because how dare someone disagree with you. That's nothing to be proud of.

And please, by all means go join DoE. KoJ would be HAPPY to be rid of you. They don't need someone treating them like absolute garbage.

Edit: Oh wait, I forgot the actual on topic part: WHO CARES IF PEOPLE GO TO NAMELESS? THAT'S THEIR BUSINESS, NOT YOURS.

[Image: awesomeface.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2012 03:48 AM by Rankin.)
02-12-2012 03:48 AM
ABlueJelly Offline
Minitru Unapproved!

RE:????Nameless PVP

Landon Wrote:
Rankin Wrote:Shit, I should just join DoE, I heard they do things, not sit in town playing with themselves.

To clarify this post. DoE actually just sits in town and does nothing all day.

QFT, most of the "stuff going on" is people solo-MvPing XDDD the actual making of parties happens about as often as it did back in KoJ from my memory. Actually less so, we were doing nyd dungeon farming practically daily back in the day.

And wow, shit like this is why I'm glad I jumped off of KoJ's ship. To think I missed out on an exploding Rankin Icon_suprised
In other news, I feel bad that the rest of you had to deal with an exploding Rankin.
Eh, what can you do?

?(?????)
no IFs ANDs or XORs.
Incarn Wrote:[Jelly]'s not an idiot, he just likes to derp and actually make the derp work
"Don't crack, 'cause you might not make it back. And if you do, then you'll be alone, and ya can't live like that!"
"And they say that a Hero can save us, I'm not gonna stand here and wait..."

B> Regular, Scheduled Server Maintenance Resets
02-12-2012 04:45 AM
Former-GM-Salt Offline

Please refrain from posting personal insults.
02-12-2012 08:12 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

I say we have a PVP on all maps day. :>

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
02-12-2012 10:23 AM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat