Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Playing Dead Issues
danny-kins Offline
Meteorologist Intern

Sad Playing Dead Issues

So, I'm trying out this novice (to Super Novice) class, and realized that at lvl 22, I'd yet to get the trick/play dead skill. So, I went to the Calvary Member (or whoever it was in the knight guild) in order to get the skill...

But, he doesn't bring it up at all. I've made sure I'm talking to the right guy, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

Is there perhaps a level limit on learning the skill? Or perhaps because I've just recently come back to playing this character after... a while of non-playing, and I never completed the skill quest in the required 10 minutes, I can't retry it?

Any help would be absolutely fabulous. D:

Thanks peeps (in advance!)

[Image: at4ej96]
02-11-2012 12:37 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Azote Offline
The Ban GM

RE: Playing Dead Issues

You have to get the First Aid skill first.

[Image: Azote.gif]
HeROwiki
Support tickets
02-11-2012 12:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
danny-kins Offline
Meteorologist Intern

I've gotten First Aid...

02-11-2012 02:43 PM
danny-kins Offline
Meteorologist Intern

Problem solved!

So, apparently, while this particular character had already learned the first aid skill, apparently my lack of playing over... well, an extended period of time caused the game to think I didn't know the first aid skill.

So, just relearning the first aid skill and so forth is the trick!

02-13-2012 10:11 PM
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

I believe it's more because you learnt First Aid at the Novice Grounds that you couldn't learn Play Dead.

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
02-14-2012 04:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply