Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nostalgia March
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

Nostalgia March

With March coming up, and it being my birthday in March, I suggest that we take the month of March and make it nostalgia time.

There are a few things in which I'm willing to agree to celebrate nostalgia month with:

1- Nostalgia back to the Rachel 1 spawn rates.
2- Nostalgia back to the fixed camera angle in nameless.
3- Nostalgia back to the old fishing and mining scripts. /gg
4- Nostalgia back to random kicks that use to be the big rage (the SN craze, werewolf craze, weird guilds that never made much sense but seemed to drag everyone into them (I'm looking at you starburst fruit flavors!))

and then most importantly for my sanity-

4- Nostalgia back to everyone who has ever been either an ally or a member of Behemoth to get their butts back into the guild. I'm sick and tired of every time I go to WoE someone who use to fight with me fighting against me. Now, I do realize that this would mean that most of the active WoE population would be back in guild (because let's be honest, most of you have been in Behe at one point in time or another) but it'd just be nice for me to not be confused and have to remember this month which people are on my side and which people aren't. For those who have always been on my kill list, you can stay there, I'm not saying that you have to join, I'm just saying all of you people who have joined and left, allied and left, or worked with us and then left, for the month of march, let's have some nostalgia and come back together. It'll only be for a month, and it'll be nice to think about the good ol' days before we were caught on the opposite ends of sonic blows. Seriously, it is hard for me to keep up with all of you people and trying to remember who I'm supposed to hate that I use to like. If it helps, most of the people who left Behe to still WoE mainly did it because they thought that WoE was annoying and wanted to spice things up. It's never worked. WoE is still annoying and boring, so obviously your plan didn't work. So, stop thinking it's going to change for just one month, and let's have some nostalgia and make my brain hurt less in trying to figure out why in the world you're gone.
02-19-2012 06:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

RE: Nostalgia March

Oh Starburst, how I miss you. Best stunt I ever pulled <3

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
02-19-2012 07:03 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

._. I was only in behe for 2 weeks before I joined Death dealers and Met Aaronock =x. i don't think the last point is feasible, hell I'd want it to go back to the old Legendary Warriors days back when ExDeath did the leading instead of Bloody. Them were teh days we were THE ONLY guild able to stand up against Lordz of Anarchy. The people who fought and played with have long since quit RO. LONG before the days of Behemoth. Sekaru was still ranting and raving about his usual things. Not everyone had ubergears with MVP cards and ghostrings, but GR, Angeling and Maya P were obtainable in the OCA. I'll never forget that my first taekwon mission EVER was Lord of Death.
02-19-2012 12:42 PM
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

But you were in it for two weeks!

GET YOUR BUTT BACK IN IT FOR MARCH!
02-19-2012 01:08 PM
Peeka~ Offline
Changing Peco for Motorcycle...

LOL Joe, those were the days Icon_smile

I miss being in behe... no wait, I was never in behe Icon_wink

Peeka~
02-19-2012 01:13 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Oh man, I remember joining Lordz of Anarchy first day on the server and being given a Cute Ribbon and an Arc Wand for my little mage going sage. God did I look gay as hell.

Back then, you recruited newbs as they joined into the server if you could. It was LW vs. LoA vs. DD vs. Cavaleiros De Zodiaco (later Shadow something or another).

I remember freezing ExDeath's paladin in front of the emp room door as a level 70ish sage cause he always wore GR on default back then.

The server was so out of date when I first joined we didn't even have Odins, and that had already been out for two years. It was a big event when it was finally released. :D

BTW, sure, I mighta been allied to Behe during the LW domination period (I was in Death Dealers at the time), but I don't count that for much since it was purely out of necessity rather than desire. You guys were way more fun to kill than work with. Don't take that too personally, but at least my blood always got boiling just to fight you guys in WoE. :3

Jeesus, this is barely a tip of the iceberg in nostalgia, I'll share more when it feels appropriate to share.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
02-19-2012 02:10 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Remember the time when we never update? It's lik---

Oh wait.

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
02-19-2012 07:20 PM
Millia Offline
Ancient Beast

when i joined to server it was already the late LoA era and and era of LW was closing in and behe was still a infant of a guild(like few months old). i do miss those times and all the guilds that used to woe around those times... DD, CoZ, Apoc., Ordo and so on...

Its amazing how many people has acsually gone trough behe O_O

EDIT: i also remeber the times when LW used to recruit all the behe rejects Icon_smile

Main Chars.
Lady_Millia - Lady Knight 9x/6x
Moonsorrow - Assassin Cross 99/6x
Takahashi - champ 9x/6x
Whitebane - Pally 9x/6x
Nakazawa Sensei - Prof. 9x/6x
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2012 07:37 PM by Millia.)
02-19-2012 07:32 PM
Jens Offline
Weird Spider Sir

I'm too "young" to be nostalgic..

Was in Behe twice, it just didn't work, I guess. When I was there, people were outside my timezone or forever on alts, I don't like woe that much, I took it as necessary evil to do other fun stuff, thus being kinda inverted to lotsa people in the guild at the time who saw woe as the focus, and everything else was just means to kick arse at the wars.
I didn't fit, anyway. I'm not the type to bear being bossed around well, I have tendencies to question orders that make little sense to me (keyword is *to me* ) at the time. Also, when someone pushes me, I tend to push back. That is not quite a proper attitude with an established chain of command that gives orders which are not to be questioned, just fulfilled xD

Gotta say I'm tempted to rejoin now that things are looser (and one of my closer friends is an officer xD ), after all they say third time is the charm..but I'm semi-active atm (or even less than half) and there's no guarantee I'll last, nor do I have any motivation to actually be more active and play at all xD

[Image: 4NuAbXh.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2012 08:21 PM by Jens.)
02-19-2012 08:19 PM
Incarn Offline
embers and envelopes

my nostalgia days are FoH

Icon_sadIcon_sadIcon_sadIcon_sadIcon_sad

/bursts in through the front door

aedra, lv98 high priest
02-19-2012 08:51 PM