Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BG/WoE/PvP Fixes and incentives.
Radolf Offline

RE: BG/WoE/PvP Fixes and incentives.

Don't mean to partially derail the thread with this, but I've actually used a BG key and not gotten in. In fact it's happened twice, although the first time I believe was because two people used it at the same time and it just didn't take mine, but the second time I know that wasn't the case.

Amazing Avatar by Bran Flakes

IGNS:
Jyouya Kanou- 99 WoE Linker
Kidomaru Yuji- 99/70 Ninja
02-20-2012 01:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

RE:??BG/WoE/PvP Fixes and incentives.

Radolf Wrote:Don't mean to partially derail the thread with this, but I've actually used a BG key and not gotten in. In fact it's happened twice, although the first time I believe was because two people used it at the same time and it just didn't take mine, but the second time I know that wasn't the case.

Really? o.o Will pass this onto Salt/Panda.

Dunno if it's a bug, or if I've just been heavily believing the wrong thing all this time. D:

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

02-20-2012 01:09 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ChrisJ951 Offline

RE: BG/WoE/PvP Fixes and incentives.

Thanks for posting Circe. I'm glad to see things will be added (even if slowly) and the newer BGs are coming.

As for those saying get gears through BG and that its super easy I believe are wrong. BG gears require you get rolled to a good team (and pot, which is expensive as is for the amount of BG games you'll have to play. It's probably cheaper to just buy non BG gears and use those which is probably why most people don't use them, or possibly the length of time it takes). As for playing BG ungeared, you said yourself you'll see people who yell at you and it's only a bother to other. People want fully geared people on their team, and it takes quite awhile to get a geared char based on how often BG goes without keys. (And lets face it, if you're ungeared you'll probably not pot, and you'll be an easy kill for the other team and probably lose, making it even take longer. And not everyone can be on for more than a few hours resulting in probably 1~3 points an hour, or 10 per day if it's stuck with. Which when being yelled at by others, and constantly losing, most people won't).

Also the coding is not very hard. And I don't see what your reference to an assembly course has to do with it. You also sound to be a computer or even electrical engineering major over computer science.
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2012 12:26 AM by ChrisJ951.)
02-25-2012 12:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply