Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
mimic cards
Eggs Offline

mimic cards

iv asked in @main and iv got both answers, do two mimic cards stack?
03-13-2012 07:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

RE: mimic cards

Stack as in what? Take both to increase chance or do you get two possible chances?

I think either case the answer is yes.

I think its the latter of the two as I've done this with Birthday gear. Birthday Hat + Back Pack gave me twice as many Gift Boxes, but I kept getting different types so I believe I was rolled for each item that grants the effect.

So if you have two Mimic Carded accessories, its rolled for each one you have. Essentially you have two chances to get an Old Blue Box, but both are still at the set percentage.

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
03-13-2012 07:53 PM
Eggs Offline

someone told me any roll for the same item or some thing only the highest one goes, so two mimic clips would be the same as one, also I seem to be getting the same amount of obbs when I got my second mimic clip as before
03-13-2012 07:59 PM
Eggs Offline

someone told me any roll for the same item or some thing only the highest one goes, so two mimic clips would be the same as one, also I seem to be getting the same amount of obbs when I got my second mimic clip as before
03-13-2012 07:59 PM
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

If its someone from here that told you that then that's how they'll work.

I know every server has the settings set differently. Though from a personal use I received Gift Boxes with Cake Hat and Drops Backpack more often than I did with them separately.

I know that Set cards don't work this way, You'd have to complete a set for every Set bonus, but individual card effects I dunno.

03-13-2012 08:12 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

No, they don't. On hero,??if you have 2 items that loot the same item (meaning same ID #),?? the game will only process the one with the higher drop percentage.??

The difference with Gift boxes is that??there's more than 1 type of giftbox. You have the??Plain white box with no wrappings whatsoever ( ID: 644, this is what you get from Myst case card), the Yellow one with the blue ribbon ( ID: 665, this is from the backpacks),??the green one with the red ribbons (ID: 667, from the Snow cap and santa Jester hats from way back when) and so on. They all have the same loots, but they're all different items, and thus the items that farm them can be stacked.

HeRO has always had a fetish for presents, and pretty much has a whole department store section rented out to store gift box farming hats and gears. Only gift box I'm not too sure on is the Blue one with the blue ribbons (ID: 666), but I know you get one of these for finishing the first half of the Save Girl Quest.
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2012 08:48 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
03-13-2012 08:44 PM
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

RE:??mimic cards

The Legendary Joe Wrote:No, they don't. On hero,??if you have 2 items that loot the same item (meaning same ID #),?? the game will only process the one with the higher drop percentage.??

The difference with Gift boxes is that??there's more than 1 type of giftbox. You have the??Plain white box with no wrappings whatsoever ( ID: 644, this is what you get from Myst case card), the Yellow one with the blue ribbon ( ID: 665, this is from the backpacks),??the green one with the red ribbons (ID: 667, from the Snow cap and santa Jester hats from way back when) and so on. They all have the same loots, but they're all different items, and thus the items that farm them can be stacked.

I have to question this now:??Even though it only chooses the highest roll, doesn't that still mean that it is rolled twice???Once for each item that produces the ID number, but you only get one Item?

For mine I only ever got one type of Gift Box from the Hat and Backpack, The Yellow with Blue Ribbon one.??But I get it more often when I have both the Backpack and the Birthday(Cake) Hat.

The Legendary Joe Wrote:HeRO has always had a fetish for presents,?? and pretty much has a whole department store section rented out to store gift box farming hats and gears. Only gift box I'm not too sure on is the??Blue one with the blue ribbons (ID: 666), but I know you get one of these for finishing the first half of the Save Girl Quest.

Wut? Department Store?

(This post was last modified: 03-13-2012 08:55 PM by Snowhawk.)
03-13-2012 08:53 PM
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

RE: ??mimic cards

Snowhawk Wrote:For mine I only ever got one type of Gift Box from the Hat and Backpack, The Yellow with Blue Ribbon one.??But I get it more often when I have both the Backpack and the Birthday(Cake) Hat.

Except the Cake Hat does not drop Yellow/Blue giftboxes. It drops the Red/Yellow ones.

Joe's got the gist of it.

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

03-14-2012 01:17 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

RE:????mimic cards

GM-Circe Wrote:
Snowhawk Wrote:For mine I only ever got one type of Gift Box from the Hat and Backpack, The Yellow with Blue Ribbon one.??But I get it more often when I have both the Backpack and the Birthday(Cake) Hat.

Except the Cake Hat does not drop Yellow/Blue giftboxes. It drops the Red/Yellow ones.

Joe's got the gist of it.

Weird then.

03-14-2012 01:20 AM
ChaosPrince Offline
Troll Prince

Joe has the correct answer.

2 Micmic cards = you get 2 equal chances of gaining 1 OBB.
You will NOT receive 2 OBBs for killing 1 monster.
03-14-2012 09:05 AM