Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mrs. Charcanine's Art Pokemart!
MrsCharcanine Offline
PKMN TRAINER

Mrs. Charcanine's Art Pokemart!

Hello hello everybody! Recently I've been doing business around my school to sell my art, and I thought, hey! Why not here too? Anyways! I normally try to draw my art on paint since it'd be easier and I don't have a scanner. However, I do have pictures of pencil-drawn art that I have done, and I will do my best to find a scanner to provide better art for you guys!

Rules of the Pokemart!:
  • I take any request! This includes characters, chibis, animals, other characters, non-RO related, etc.
  • Everything other than chibi will cost 600k (Cause it's bigger and more detailed and stuff). Chibis will cost 400k.
  • Animals/Pets/Humon/etc added to your request will cost 100k per.
  • If you want to request a full animal (Like a big dragon, tiger, etc) then I will count that as a full body art and charge 600k.
  • I also draw POKEMON! XD Chibi Pokemon will cost 300k and big sized will cost 500k.
  • Please be sure to fill out the following form so I can understand what you would like in your drawing. Please include details! (NOTICE: I don't really like to add backgrounds to my art because it's a little difficult for me, however, request it anyway and I will tell you if I can do it.)
  • I also do group art! Every non-chibi in the group will add 600k per. Every chibi in the group will cost 400k. However, animals/mount/humon/etc (small stuff) can be added for 100k.

Art for items:
If you cannot afford my art, but have the following items below, I am willing to trade for it! If the item is worth more than the price above, you have the option to request more than 1 art up to however much the item was worth. Here are the following items:
  • Yellow/Green/Red side ribbons
  • Red tie
  • Snow Cap
  • Peco Peco Ears
  • to be announced

Requests are...Open!
1) Taken.
2) Open!
3) Open!
4) Open!
5) Open!

ART REQUEST FORM
MAKE SURE TO PM ME THIS FORM TO REQUEST AN ART!
Name:
Group or Single?:
Image or screenshot(Include a picture for me to help me draw your request better!):
Details of Request(Be specific! Make sure to mention eye color, hair color, skin color, etc):
Total Cost:

Samples:
SAMPLE 1
SAMPLE 2
SAMPLE 3
SAMPLE 4
SAMPLE 5
SAMPLE 6 (Chibi)

Will include Pokemon chibis/regular pictures later!

[Image: kku876l]
[Image: 1zf23br.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2012 04:23 PM by MrsCharcanine.)
03-19-2012 10:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply