Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2 year relationship breakup FAQ
SwiftStrike Offline
teh fuh.

2 year relationship breakup FAQ

Alright this is for teh homies on the board.

I. The Laws

-Never trust women.
-Never spoil them
-Never get too close emotionally
-Expect them to backstab you with 3 way calling with their new boyfriend on mute (lol happened last night >_>, but heh if your not dumb do what I did, talk to them about how they said shit about their present boyfriend and how she still wanted to be with me,funny thing was all she could do was acknowledge she said it, otherwise I'd call her a lier in a "2 person call", since it was only "2 people talking", shoulda seen her hang up so fast...after I layed down about 3 occasions.)
-Dont talk to them after you break up.
-Dont expect ANYTHING for being prince charming (no im not talking about that)
-Dont show emotions
-Move on...something hard to do

So what have you guys learned from a past relationship?Jman im expecting you to back me up, we been through the same...

[Image: seifer.jpg]
10-03-2006 11:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: 2 year relationship breakup FAQ

Aww... cheer up Swift, not all women are like that T_T

I'm sure you got hurt, and I feel your pain, but you cannot use it to generalize. It's as if I was saying, hey all guys are jerk! Granted some of them are, but not all.

Icon_wink

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
10-03-2006 11:45 AM
SwiftStrike Offline
teh fuh.

heh yea I got hurt, but what really hurt was even when I tried to be her friend she used it to set me up with that 3 way, she wanted me to talk bad about him and I didn't do anything for that, I mean I shoved it back on her, so now she has to answer some tough questions to answer to her boyfriend, but I saw her as a friend and she took advantage of it, I feel like I been betrayed by a great friend. I understood we broke up and life goes on but why bother me about how you miss me when you have a boyfriend, then set me up, man that was one of the lowest blows I've ever had in my life. Even her boyfriend called me to say "What do you think about her", me not knowing she was on the line this time just responded, "Shes a good girl.", I couldof said she was the biggest slut, and got caught red handed, I've forgiven this girl for *almost* cheating on me, ignoring me for a month(to forget about me), flirting with other guys, and I've only always given her my best. But 2 attempted backstabs is not even cool, I think I've proven enough to her that I loved her, but whatever, I gotta move on.

(This post was last modified: 10-03-2006 12:23 PM by SwiftStrike.)
10-03-2006 12:16 PM
Rei Ayanami Offline
hungry hungry hippo

Icon_suprised poor swifty, *hugs*

hum, what you need is a pinyata and a big cuddle. a maybe some herbal tea and a big pillow fight after to take your mind off things.

and i have to agree with pandora, dont generalise.
Quote:hey all guys are jerk!
otherwise we all would be extinct. Icon_razz

When someone calls you a lunatic and the first thing that came to mind is a cute, fluffy, white bunny, you know you've played too much RO.

Welcome to our world.
10-03-2006 12:31 PM
SwiftStrike Offline
teh fuh.

Icon_cry

10-03-2006 12:32 PM
Pyronic Offline
Fire Starter

*Props* Your a G Icon_biggrin

[Image: pyrosig1ln4.th.jpg]

Uploaded with
ImageShack.us
    *~Talking to my blades like they fly b*tches~*
10-03-2006 03:28 PM
Former-GM-Mystra Offline
Posting Freak

I'm sorry it didn't go as you planed Swift, might want to talk with me again to help you change your mind! XD

But why ppl get to me to talk about their emotions? Aren't I suposed to be evil and feared... I don't get it! :o

Jokes off, really bad Swift, but it happens to almost everyone in the world and is something we must pass through. /pat

~ RMS ~ Top 100 ~ Top 200 ~ Vote Daily!!
[Image: Mystrad.jpg]
~ Support Tickets ~
10-03-2006 05:04 PM
GM-Boomy Offline
Admin

I understand you so much... The only girlfriend I ever had left me after 1.5 week to go back with her ex who beat her... Thank you very much for the self-esteem boost...

I don't think I ever came back from this breakup, I hope you won't suffer much more than you already did.

[Image: htnxc]
10-03-2006 05:14 PM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

O.O mystra's siggy seems somewhat inappropriate for the subject matter at hand lol Icon_mrgreen

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
10-03-2006 05:27 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sirona Away
Eh?!

SwiftStrike Wrote:Alright this is for teh homies on the board.

I. The Laws
-Never trust women.
-Never spoil them
-Never get too close emotionally
-Expect them to backstab you with 3 way calling with their new boyfriend on mute (lol happened last night >_>, but heh if your not dumb do what I did, talk to them about how they said shit about their present boyfriend and how she still wanted to be with me,funny thing was all she could do was acknowledge she said it, otherwise I'd call her a lier in a "2 person call", since it was only "2 people talking", shoulda seen her hang up so fast...after I layed down about 3 occasions.)
-Dont talk to them after you break up.
-Dont expect ANYTHING for being prince charming (no im not talking about that)
-Dont show emotions
-Move on...something hard to do

Wow... that is a cruel list... There are women to be trust out there... But, maybe you haven't ran into any yet. Icon_razz

Hmm... why would girls need boyfriends when they don't spoil them? /swt

Never get too close emotionally: you're simply detaching yourself from the person.. why bother to find someone to love?

Don't talk to them after break up: agreed... just wait a year or two, maybe it's worth it to talk again?

p.s. Last thing... I second Motenai_Ronin's comment on Mystra's siggy... Just a bit provokative, thanks Icon_biggrin"

Semper vigilans.

Living my life like a ninja... so, leave me alone... *vanish*
10-03-2006 06:52 PM