Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aurora's Random Stuff Shop
Tessa Offline
Curious Cat

RE: Aurora's Random Stuff Shop

@Ultima Pi: Put it on hold or... is that your offer? Icon_confused

@Huntress: Okie Dokie Icon_biggrin Thanks! Icon_smile

@Silv: Please, please don't start a flamewar.. Not here, not now..
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2006 07:26 PM by Tessa.)
10-05-2006 07:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Edward Elric Offline
Full Metal

I wanna ur soul enchanted shoes+4 PM me in game then we can have a dealIcon_biggrin
10-06-2006 12:02 PM
Tessa Offline
Curious Cat

@Edward: You got it! Icon_biggrin
10-06-2006 06:28 PM
Tessa Offline
Curious Cat

I've added some things and made it a little more organized. ;P

Edit: More stuff is available and I've deleted the sold items, starting clean!! ;O
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2006 11:13 AM by Tessa.)
10-07-2006 10:02 AM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

the chain mail[1] and i'll pay 400k for it.

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
10-07-2006 04:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cream Offline
Banned

Is ZeroEdge aware that you're selling his stuff?
10-07-2006 05:13 PM
SwiftStrike Offline
teh fuh.

You [censored] thats my bros shit, your lucky I dont know your damn account password I'd drop your shit in pront. [censored] you.

[Image: seifer.jpg]
10-07-2006 06:19 PM
Tessa Offline
Curious Cat

SwiftStrike Wrote:You [censored] thats my bros shit, your lucky I dont know your damn account password I'd drop your shit in pront. [censored]you.

I'm sorry, I'll take it of.. You know.. Swift's attitude is making me feel sad, im sorry.. I don't think I'll be playing anymore, because everything I do always turns into a problem.. And I don't like it.. I'm sorry to what I've done and now I'm serious.. Plus, I think heRO is blocking my social life anyway and I don't have a lot of friends.. I'm serious. I just wanted to have friends so I went on here. But now that everyone depresses me or makes me mad its just.. its just too much and I can't handle it. I am a very sensitive person, in case you havent noticed. I need friends that understand me. Feel how I feel. If you could put yourself in my position you wouldn't know what to do. It's like I have a forcefield around me blocking whatever path I take. If its to become GM, or to make friends or even sell stuff without problems. It's kind of like a computer.. Virus's. They come and kill your computer whenever and where ever. Well, pretend my body is a computer and I have all these virus's coming in and killing my body because something isnt right or im just depressed/mad over flamewars or anything, really. I'm sorry for trying to make friends on heRO, I'm sorry for trying to be a GM, I'm sorry for whining about everything, but thats just who I am. You cant change a person, or their personality. Its just so hard for me, and I can't take it anymore. By the time you've read this I would already be gone. I may never come back because of all these flamewars and fights and people leaving the server cause of this or that. I'm sorry and good bye heRO, it was fun while it lasted. And now it is MY turn to go. Peace.
10-07-2006 09:42 PM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

....thanks a lot swift. you had to ruin it for the rest of us.

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
10-07-2006 09:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SwiftStrike Offline
teh fuh.

Tessa Wrote:
SwiftStrike Wrote:You [censored] thats my bros shit, your lucky I dont know your damn account password I'd drop your shit in pront. [censored] you.

I'm sorry, I'll take it of.. You know.. Swift's attitude is making me feel sad, im sorry.. I don't think I'll be playing anymore, because everything I do always turns into a problem.. And I don't like it.. I'm sorry to what I've done and now I'm serious.. Plus, I think heRO is blocking my social life anyway and I don't have a lot of friends.. I'm serious. I just wanted to have friends so I went on here. But now that everyone depresses me or makes me mad its just.. its just too much and I can't handle it. I am a very sensitive person, in case you havent noticed. I need friends that understand me. Feel how I feel. If you could put yourself in my position you wouldn't know what to do. It's like I have a forcefield around me blocking whatever path I take. If its to become GM, or to make friends or even sell stuff without problems. It's kind of like a computer.. Virus's. They come and kill your computer whenever and where ever. Well, pretend my body is a computer and I have all these virus's coming in and killing my body because something isnt right or im just depressed/mad over flamewars or anything, really. I'm sorry for trying to make friends on heRO, I'm sorry for trying to be a GM, I'm sorry for whining about everything, but thats just who I am. You cant change a person, or their personality. Its just so hard for me, and I can't take it anymore. By the time you've read this I would already be gone. I may never come back because of all these flamewars and fights and people leaving the server cause of this or that. I'm sorry and good bye heRO, it was fun while it lasted. And now it is MY turn to go. Peace.

wtf...lets get back on topic?

Motenai_Ronin Wrote:....thanks a lot swift. you had to ruin it for the rest of us.

Yea that ED I hunted for to give to my bro ,I'm sure you knew it was my brothers, I'd like it back. Shit you should be banned for knowing so.

[Image: seifer.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2006 10:11 PM by SwiftStrike.)
10-07-2006 10:06 PM