Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ideas for the HeRO storie
Stealth Offline
The Wind

RE: Ideas for the HeRO storie

MUAhAhHAhHAhAHhAHhA!!! i like to add chaos in the story of things, and i think i've come up with a good idea, if it's all related to RO mithology, i can add a little something...

First i have to say something, i'll put Loki in the story, but i dun think he's a dark god, nor light, he represent pure chaos, that is beyond this extremist idea of light and dark, and i do know he loves to have fun so...

what about Loki looking down to Rune-Midgard and deciding to mix things up a little, what if ppl allegiance start to random sometimes, like...

*Loki Thoughts* hmm... this hero isn't dark enough... i guess i should enlighten his mind a bit *insane laughter*
and changes his allegiances points to light or vice-versa, i think u guys r wanting to add things in heRO history to make it be seen in-game, so it could happen randomly, or in the middle of ToH *MUAhAHAHHHAhHAHHHAHAHHA*

Loki could ad some other random things in Rune-Midgard, like those monster attacks that were quoted here, he wouldn't be a third power, he wouldn't be trying to help light or dark, nor he is looking for followers...
it's just Chaos itself, i know some ppl would be:

*ack!! i'm light now, can't use my wings!!*

but we could think in some random benefits too, he turned to light but got all buffs humanly possible, or turned to dark and became undead temporarily, or added shadow prop to the weapon (cursed water effect)

well, i think it's an idea that's really coming up, maybe i'll add more in this, and iff ppl like they could add too
Icon_mrgreen

[Image: sign.jpg]
The silent wind blows serenely on your body... It  was your last feeling... Thou art dead...
04-09-2007 11:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Avery Offline

Add THOR instead of Morradin?

Prince - 98/50 Monk
04-11-2007 05:48 AM
crossmesh Offline
I R QUEEN, BOW DOWN TO ME

or we can add the infamous Odin Vs. Ymir
Ymir's body was used to create earth, and his eyebrows became Midgard. He cannot die unless earth dies, and so he waits to seek his revenge >=D

BWAHAHHAHA

Oh god cheesyness attak

EARTHQUAKE WARNING =D

OOOOOH 'nother idea

Darkness sees that light is overpowering them, for they have not won a duel against them for too long to remeber ( gosh darnit ...) and in an attempt to gain the upperhand, have decided to go after the ygg tree itself, the great tree that holds all worlds together and gives life. In a major All or Nothing attack, they will go after Ygg, unless the light withdraws

YAY FOR MELODRAMA =D
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2007 04:44 PM by crossmesh.)
04-11-2007 04:35 PM
Former-GM-Auron Offline
GM-Dolly supreme

Avery Wrote:Add THOR instead of Morradin?

My toughts exactly, but there is a reason why a full chapter is missing in the HeRO storie and also I wouldn't want to be a entire calc of norse mythologie. Icon_wink

The Legendary Joe Wrote:
Kaoreii Wrote:auron-sama is the forum cleaner :D
Dolly Extrodinair, GM of Many sizes, and Forum Janitor =o
That's me. Icon_biggrin[Image: GM-Auron.gif]
04-12-2007 12:18 AM
Avery Offline

Heh, and why do you and Pandora keep on saying Mythologie? isnt it mythology?
Anyways whatever.

You could add a bit of "GREEK MYTHOLOGY"
Add like erm ...
Aphrodite and make a story of 2 loved ones?
I dunno /swt

Prince - 98/50 Monk
05-19-2007 03:59 AM