Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Suggestion: Disguise Potions
Kumiiki Offline
Mother Teresa

Suggestion: Disguise Potions

Credits go to EsunaRO for creating this system. I was wondering if it would be possible to implement an item that could change the sprites of your character to make it look as if you were a different class. I know this may cause some confusion when pvping with other players, but it would be really great to be able to have different looks such as 3rd job(since we don't have them out now) It wouldn't be easy to obtain, such as making it only purchasable by vote points or whatever you guys decide on.

Well I hope the GM's really consider this because this is a pretty rare/unique system and would bring more diversity to hopefully draw more players. Icon_smile

????????????Thank you for your time and I hope to see some comments/critiques!
05-10-2012 08:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Draco Offline
Shadow Writer

RE: Suggestion: Disguise Potions

I've seen things such as this implemented on previous servers as well and how they made sure of no pvp confusion was when you went on those maps you would lose the appearance. It was fun running arund as my 3rd class too.

Some people will come around and be like "just change your client to show it your side" but that causes all people to look like it and I don't want everyone to run around being a warlock to just me but people to see me running around being a warlock while they are still a wizzie.

Shaman Draco | High Wizard
Draco MD | Alchemist
Highwayman Draco | Rogue
Ascetic Draco | Zeny Monk
Danavas Draco | PvP Monk

My book's facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/author.ambermorant
05-10-2012 08:34 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kumiiki Offline
Mother Teresa

I don't want to come off as self-centered, but I can't stick to one class look and love changing a lot. I know some people would say to make alternate characters, but I love to just stick with one. I'm also pretty sure there are many people out there just like me and this would be a perfect solution. I really don't know how hard it is to create such a system, but I would be grateful if you guys decided to say yes. Well enough begging on my part Icon_smile
05-10-2012 11:07 PM
sir bubbles Offline

They could easily set so all people get @undisguise before entering pvp.
05-10-2012 11:54 PM
sir bubbles Offline

They could easily set so all people get @undisguise before entering pvp, woe, etc.
05-10-2012 11:54 PM
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

Although this is a nice suggestion, since I am an aesthetics first guy as well, I'd rather have the mounts for all classes first.

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
05-11-2012 05:43 AM
sir bubbles Offline

Why not have both? Hmm, I think heRO should update the client so the storage is more manageable, and battlemode is better.
05-11-2012 09:05 AM
lyeak Offline

+1 for storage management , it always waste my time to find what i needIcon_wink
05-11-2012 08:52 PM
Kumiiki Offline
Mother Teresa

Well about the class mounts, I say it's a bit more work for the GMs to implement, but that doesn't mean I'm disregarding your idea. :D
05-12-2012 12:07 PM