Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A few suggestions
szpan Offline

A few suggestions

How about implementing:

-Mail system (you can send them, but you can't read them - you can lose items in this way)
-Mercenaries (it's a really nice addon for players that want to lvl aco or something)
-Renewal interface (only interface, it gives you really good things like more sections in chat, storage, you can organize party easier and a lot new stuff)
-WoE SE - (it's a lot better then FE in my opinion)
-One castle per WoE (there's like 50 players attending WoE and a lot of re-breaks)
-Different Castle for wednesday and sunday WoE (some players have to wake up at like 4am to defend the castle from last WoE that was at 9pm their time.
-Sealed Shrine (it's on almost every server, the headgear looks awesome and it's almost the same as Alice Doll, the MVP is quite challenging)
-Add Brasilis quests (they're really nice - fast, a lot of exp, some of them are even repeatable)
-Add BG 2.0 or at least tierra and flavius (those are 80+, free entrance, some players don't like KVM)
-Change price for BG rewards to the official ones (those from KVM are really OP and to farm those from regular bg atm you have to spend more money then they're worth)
-Remove hitlock from MVP (you can really easy kill almost every MVP with wizard or sniper)
-EP 13.3 (and change NW and Nidhogg to official, seriously what's with perm pneuma under nepenthes or all those aggresive monsters with body relocation in place where you do the quest)
-Multileveling (you have to do some easy quests at like 90 lv if you don't want to lose earned experience)
-Remove GR/Devi/MP/MVP from WoE, maybe BG - it's ok if there's like 1 per 50 players, but here I feel like playing High Rate
-Baby WoE maybe (since there would be less castles in WoE, and some players really enjoy it)
-Repeatable exp quests (some players don't play this server only because of this)
-Some things from renewal (I don't mean like the whole system - cause it really sucks, but things like gravestones from MVPs, mounts, custom Dewata or other updates, 3rd classes sprites - only sprites, not skills and let's say accesible via quest/donation)
-Add v4p for other toplists.

Almost all of those things are already done, you just have to download files from ea or ea forum.
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2012 06:39 AM by szpan.)
05-16-2012 05:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE: A few suggestions

I don't support the removal of hitlock from MVPs.??It's what makes SOME monsters (like Ifrit or Fallen Bishop Hibram) doable in their natural environment. But if it is put into play, I move we nerf the CRAP out of Asura strike since??almost all MVP's can die (easily enough) to a fist in the face.

Someone has already made an optional sorta patch for 3rd class characters. http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=11593
Download the character sprites you want, put the sprite folder in your current RO's data folder and... Voila! Your priest is now an Arch Bishop on your screen! This doesn't affect your skills or stats. But I think i've heard that the Gryphon mount for Royal Guard might slow down your attack animation or something.

I do like multi-leveling, and I'd support it, but I think the GM's have stated time and time again that it'd make maxing out your character too easy. I think that's also the reason for lack of repeatables as well... Oh well, the more you have to kill, the more money you make off of the loots.
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2012 04:23 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
05-16-2012 02:16 PM
szpan Offline

Yeah I know I can change my sprites, but other players won't see the difference.
05-16-2012 05:15 PM
ChaosPrince Offline
Troll Prince

Renewal isn't good at all... it actually killed a lot of servers...
I'm also against removing MVP/mini boss cards for WoE... if you know how to play, you kill those users...

-Lowering castles to 2 per WoE (instead of 1);
-Add consumables as BG price (aka berry/seeds/Poison bottles/Acid Demo materiel, etc);
*WARNING* this suggestion might make people go mad: GM-showing up once per day, not just for bug issues or events, just sit and chill with some of the members... It is not healthy to see "@Main LF>GM" every day. GM's are human afterall, they have their life. Therefore, if they show up, or tell us on forum when they can spare 15 mins to show up, I believe a lot of players would love to meet the GM's.
(Quote) "GM's are a myth" - Moogle
05-16-2012 05:30 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

wait, you mean over priced or over powered?

if it's over powered, then no amount of zeny should be "too much" for it...

W
05-17-2012 06:57 AM
Weapon Offline
The Family Jewels

This sever operates under the idea that the game was well and good several years ago. Moving forward with it would basically involve adopting Renewal, which a lot of people take exception towards because of how drastically it changes the game.

The New World maps (and anything since that update, including Brasilis) is only there because the GM's added it and created custom mobs to represent suitable challenge under pre-renewal conditions. This place does need some new stuff, though, to keep things from getting stale. Orcus dungeon is new, but you can't really venture in there alone.

I notice there are people who are looking for GM's just about every day, it's nothing new--frankly you can't go a day without someone asking for a GM. The best way to get a response is to send in a support ticket through their ticketing system: http://www.pandoraonline.net/support/newticket.php They're usually pretty quick about it, you'll get a reply within a couple of days. That being said, it would be nice if there were windows of time where GM's will generally 'be around'--not always, since they've got lives too, but if there were a time for players to look for them, it would be during that window. Otherwise the only other time to know to find them that isn't spontaneous is during ToH and Fairy Auction, and there's waaaay too much to do at that point.

I like the idea of WoE-Point Consumables. A lot of players are shy to waste materials these days, knowing the castle will probably break in a few minutes anyway.
05-17-2012 07:51 AM
Kumiiki Offline
Mother Teresa

I totally agree with the sprites idea. I also suggested about it like a week ago and I guess the idea wasn't popular enough or something. Glad some people really want it too Icon_biggrin
05-18-2012 01:30 AM
Shinibu Offline
Lazy Bum

-Mail system- Not Really needed

-Mercenaries- Mercenaries are not needed either

-Renewal interface - Yes I agree the interface would help out alot. So much better then the 09 crap hero runs now.

-WoE SE - Totally agree FE sucks compared to SE

-One castle per WoE- Would be a dream but hero cares more about sharing castles to make people happy about dungeons....

-Different Castle for wednesday and sunday WoE - Would be awesome but then you have all the carebears complaining
-Sealed Shrine - They need to do the renewal interface update to allow instance dungeons to exist here.

-Add Brasilis quests - No opinion on this

-Add BG 2.0 or at least tierra and flavius - This is what people on hero asked for 2 years ago but the gm's gave us the worst version of bg imaginable. They honestly dont care about the pvp/woe side of players.

-Change price for BG rewards to the official ones - If they did that now, people who already have some of the kvm stuff have a big advantage. It wouldnt help.

-Remove hitlock from MVP - I actually agree with you. Its dumb people kill crap just by Storm Gust locking or wpe spamming valk on sniper (Hi Dewey)

-EP 13.3 - Well the reason this is custom is the fact this was created with renewal mechanics in mind. So their making it more plausable for doing it using 2nd classes (and yes I know most of them can be downed already but meh)

-Multileveling - Agreed 100%

-Remove GR/Devi/MP/MVP from WoE, maybe BG - I honestly wouldn't mind it but that could kill a huge population of people by doing that.

-Baby WoE maybe - Could be fun but some people will find ways to QQ about it.

-Repeatable exp quests - I agree add stuff like sharp leaf quest imo.

-Some things from renewal - Dont really agree

-Add v4p for other toplists -
05-18-2012 06:17 PM
lyeak Offline

I just want the storage system to be implemented, like typing the item to find it and not scrolling through the whole list of item... Just that, other i have no opinion.Icon_smile
05-18-2012 07:51 PM
Draco Offline
Shadow Writer

Yea I would love to be able to search for items instead of scrolling. I have this derp moment all the time where I freak out thinking I lost an item, buy a new one then realize I now have two in storage because I couldn't find the first one :<

Shaman Draco | High Wizard
Draco MD | Alchemist
Highwayman Draco | Rogue
Ascetic Draco | Zeny Monk
Danavas Draco | PvP Monk

My book's facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/author.ambermorant
05-18-2012 08:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply