Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
IRL Pets
Ella Offline

IRL Pets

Hi there! I wasn't sure if there was already an actual (irl) pet thread yet or not. If so, I'll put this there. If this belongs in the general pics thread, I'll move it too, but wasn't sure if that was just reserved for humans, sooo..yeah. lmao.

Anyways, I never really had pets growing up. My husband did, but me...I just had a small kitty for a few days until we learned that the wheezing, sneezing and hay-fever like symptoms from my dad was due to the kitten, then a puppy for 2 days who pooped all over the house and my parents didn't want to deal with it, then a newt who lived a decent while, until he got out of the tank during the summer and ran down 5th Ave in Manhattan while 5 people chased him to no avail.

Fast forward many years later, I am happily married, parents retired, have our own lives and such and...were ready to try for a pet (plus we figured we'd start small 1st, before an actual baby, lol). Long story short, we now have an amazing pup together. We are just so proud and happy and love her so much. She is a complete doll. A little obstinate sometimes and has a bit of a staring problem (which gets uber creepy, lol) but a really loving sweetie in general. Her name is Nikita (also responds to Nika.) She is a pure bred chihuahua. Onto some pics!

[Image: nikasbed1.jpg]
In her bed when we brought her home after she had her Spaying surgery. The shaved area underneath was where the procedure was done (poor thing). However, she didn't seem to mind the cone at all during the entire healing process (a few weeks), which was great!

[Image: nikasdresscherries.jpg]
The day she got her cone off and was fully healed. She LOVES dresses and clothing. We were going for a ride to Petco, another place she adores, lol.

[Image: nikashoodie.jpg]
With my husband Andrew, in her new pink terry cloth hoodie getting ready for her walk yesterday.

[Image: nikahoodielol.jpg]
Again with my hubbie, this time with her hood up, lmao. She looked so hysterical and adorable. She actually liked it on and wore it up outside the whole time. The back of it says "Queen Bee" in pink/silver with rhinestones and hearts all over, haha.

[Image: nikastripehood.jpg]
Edit: This was just about 25 min ago before we went out for a walk, hood up and all! She is so good at just sitting and waiting for me, lol. Sorry for the darker pic quality but I just had to take it fast and show it <3 Icon_biggrin

? Keri ? Kerianne ? Roxie ? Roxanna ? El ? EIIa ? Ella Rose ?
[Image: CWsTYo5.png]
Best friends forever ? Joe, Ren, Mari, Ella, Leah and Linny ?
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2012 07:42 PM by Ella.)
06-02-2012 05:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Laenaya Offline
Where's my flyswatter?!

RE: IRL Pets

Posting my nutcases as asked!

This is Meg:
[Image: 1zdpvg9.jpg]

And her mother, Julia:
[Image: 1z39ohy.jpg]

[Image: CWsTYo5.png]
Dem friends!
06-02-2012 06:21 PM
jayjae Offline
Archangel

This is the tale, of my dog Ellie. The Silly Little Big Puppy.

http://i.imgur.com/l9s7m.jpg
As you can see, Ellie likes to sleep on top of her dog crate. Underneath her big teddy bear, Jellie.

http://i.imgur.com/ZIpmY.jpg
*Caption* You dare awaken my slumber human?

http://i.imgur.com/xUWDF.jpg
INSTAGRAAAMMM :D

Circe Edit: Removed image tages, because those pics were stretching the forums, and then half the galaxy, too. :X
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2012 02:08 AM by jayjae.)
06-03-2012 02:07 AM
Draco Offline
Shadow Writer

Well first Circe spelled tags wrong. Second I here be my kitten, Morpheus named by my husband because he likes to pull a Matrix on us all the time.
This was also the last picture I could ever take since he is so hyper all the time and gets into everything.

Shaman Draco | High Wizard
Draco MD | Alchemist
Highwayman Draco | Rogue
Ascetic Draco | Zeny Monk
Danavas Draco | PvP Monk

My book's facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/author.ambermorant
06-03-2012 08:57 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Magnus Offline
The Last Baron

I love cats :3
But, unfortunately, my family hates them... ): I have a dog (It's my grandpa's but I care for him too). I'll post soon some pics of him. He's like 12 years old already D:

[Image: fylflw.png]
Characters:
Magnus Elwyn - Hunter
Magnus Blackbeard - Rogue
Magnus Crowley - Mage- Future Wizard
High Septon - Acolyte- Future Priest
Magnus Thorvaldsson - Merchant

I love you, Kat Miertschink <3
06-03-2012 07:25 PM
Sen Offline
Arcana Gala

omg imagine how happy I am atm, seeing there's a pet forum here jdhnidnf- ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿Zweeee--!!

I've taken care of a LOT of pets. Fishes, cats, dogs, a hamster and some insects. I LOVE dogs. I've had three dogs:

Kiara - a female dauschand (dunno spelling, you know, that hotdog looking dog lol). She was my favorite 'cause she was gentle and we can even let her roam outside the house without her leash, and she'll just go back after a few minutes of walking. She's real sweet, though we had to let someone else take care of her 'cause we migrated Cry

Zeddie - a female terrier. She's our current and only dog atm. She's reaallly active.

Lobby - our male terrier. He was the MOST active out of all the dogs we owned. He'd always run around like crazy, and always wanted to play. We kept a close watch at him at all times 'cause sometimes he actually manages to escape, and usually 3-5 people run after him around the whole town щ(ಠ益ಠщ ) Nevertheless, he was our first dog and we loved him very much. He stayed with us for years ;u; His nickname was Lobby the Lobster lol

I currently am taking care of a hamster named Chester. She's a Syrian. I'm posting a pic of her once I find out how to post pics here. I'm actually getting two more hamsters today. Two dwarfs, though I'm officially gonna get more once I have enough money for a new, bigger and separate cage for them.

[Image: 2ezmf5j.jpg]

[Image: ic8yly.jpg]

Very blurry, sorry!

I've had only one cat in my life, and her name was Ashley. Though, my parents DESPISE cats so a friend decided to take her as a pet instead ;n;

Yeah, my childhood was consisted of fishes. Many, many, many, many FISHES. I loved watching them swim around the big aquarium we had, though we had to give them and the aquarium too since we we're planning to get dogs, and my parents didn't want to have a mini zoo in our home ><

[EDIT : I finally found a random picture of Chester hiding in some folders. She just gave birth today!]

[Image: c6wglkt.gif]
Arcana Gala : thread &tumblr
Send me a pm!

(This post was last modified: 07-04-2012 09:55 AM by Sen.)
06-04-2012 11:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Oh jeeze, I gotta get un-lazy again and get into the photo snapping mood/groove. 5 cats, 4 dogs I'm more of a cat person though, I wouldn't even have dogs if it weren't for my mom.

Griffin- My cute little black kitty! dunno why, but she follows me around everywhere, but she's always hesitant about going outdoors for whatever reason, all of our other cats come and go almost as they please.

Pinkie- One of two brothers, Named for his blonde color, as well as a cartoon character. He is the sluttiest cat I've ever seen, and friendliest. he's actually slept over at the neighbors house about 6 houses down the road. He's quite mouthy though, You can see him walking up the driveway with his mouth moving, and sure enough, he's meowing at you the whole way. It's gotten to be a bad habit on his part, he's lost a few chipmunks trying to meow at us like that. XD

Brain- Pinkies twin brother, also you can probably guess the cartoon now. More laidback, quiet and stoic of the two. Grey tiger/shorthair. He can sleep in the most uncomfortable looking positions, he just doesn't like it when he's sleeping on you and you start to move.

Phoebe- Our calico's got long hair and a really.... lets say ugly longhaired coat, on top of that, she has a few extra toes on her front paws, so it looks like she has mittens.. She's quite the lover when you get to know her though, but she's the most skitish of all of our cats. She's survived getting shot with a pellet gun (we alerted the authorities that SOMEONE was shooting off firearms in a residential area, but we've never found the culprit =/ ), and the surgery that it took to remove the pellet from her hip bone, so we don't fault her for being skittish.

Artemis Fowl- This dude is HUUGE. Younger cousin of Phoebe. He be a maine coon cat (or so we think). He's almost as skittish as Phoebe is, but he's had some bad run-ins with some of our now-deceased dogs. He struts his stuff though. He wasn't weened properly off his mother before we got him, so he still has the bad habit of ... pacifying himself on his front left leg when he's enjoying his pettings. It gets so wet, it's almost disgusting XD

Dogs descriptions will come later =x
06-06-2012 07:39 AM
Ilmatar Offline

One kitty

Two kitties

One and two kitties' mum

Derpdog

Another kitty

Derpdog & another kitty

unimpressed kitty

Fancy fancy mice

All the pets I've had so far, missing one very old kitty, 2 more mice and 3 more young kitties. And fish. Hell, it's missing lots of fish.
The very old kitty, all the mice, the first kitty and the unimpressed kitty are already dead. The first kitty's siblings found new homes, they're not here anymore. Their mum still is, so is derpdog and rage.gif kitty, which like to cuddle A LOT. They're like a very weird couple.

[Image: 30sc3k7.gif] Sedania - seal of quality.
Ilmatar, Ligeia, Tio, Lirr, Vervain
07-03-2012 06:36 PM
Jens Offline
Weird Spider Sir

My new little, still unnamed Brachypelma smithi girl.

[Image: 300xuh1.jpg]

Also got Avicularia versicolor, Grammostola pulchra and Acanthoscurria geniculata, but they're tiny and I don't have good pics of them.

[Image: 4NuAbXh.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2012 08:55 AM by Jens.)
10-21-2012 08:53 AM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

OMG ITS SO CUTE AND FLUFFY <3 *-* aaaaw i can't wait to see the others too Icon_smile (especially the versi color /gg )

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
10-21-2012 10:17 AM