Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AWOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

RE: AWOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Never attended one. Can you guys please provide more with more info regarding what is on for auction. (if in a previous thread ~~ i am not feeling well please provide a link)

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
06-23-2012 02:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

I'm not sure you read it correctly.. It's for werewolf, and there is a link giving you more info int he first page.

The auction we refer to is the Fairy Auction (also specified), which they thought was on Saturday just after ths was planned, but is on Sunday, which has the list of items up for the past week or two in the normal place. Icon_razz

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

06-23-2012 02:47 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Rahice Offline
The Malevolent Queen Maleficent

I hope everyone enjoyed playing Werewolf! ^_^ I am sure there will be more in the future.

[Image: Rahice.gif]
Thank you Ren for the Signature!
06-24-2012 02:42 AM
Sen Offline
Arcana Gala

Start another one for those who had to sleep/go to work during the event TT___TT

I saw pics and it looked so fun omg *7*

[Image: c6wglkt.gif]
Arcana Gala : thread &tumblr
Send me a pm!

06-24-2012 09:03 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KaminoKaoru Offline
call me kri

Enjoyed the even sooo much! I hope I can join the next one too. Though I would like to suggest hosting one for players from other time zones *coughSencough*

It's good to see the RP section revived with the help of our two new interns here. :D

This goes to all my friends, new, old and the ones
I've lost over the years but have never forgotten.
06-24-2012 09:31 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE:??AWOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Intern-Rahice Wrote:I hope everyone enjoyed playing Werewolf! ^_^ I am sure there will be more in the future.
It wasn't a Bad werewolf, but I felt it got a bit rushed once we actually got to stuff.

Daylight has risen,

2 people have died (one was a wolf)

LETS START HANGING PEOPLE WITHOUT DISCUSSING WHO WE'RE HANGING!

That, is the key point I disliked. That's where the Majority of the Roleplaying comes into play??in this game.??the wolves try to lie and mislead people into hanging their own and everyone's left in their onw paranoid little state??and pointing fingers at people. it's the part of the game where you gotta start playing mind games with people and get them to blow their cover without actually asking.

I swear, it was nothing but luck that we actually got the other wolf with that hanging.

other complaint was during the night time, a lot of people were using emoticons, and??using /bingbing or /bangbang to spin.??That french toast dude (the 2nd wolf) even stood up and endured during the night time and I could have sworn he would have gotten instantly killed for doing that.
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2012 03:44 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
06-24-2012 03:35 PM
GM-Rahice Offline
The Malevolent Queen Maleficent

The issue is people weren't paying attention, some didn't even say anything the whole game, didn't even know what we were voting on. I did advise people to discuss who to hang, but most of them were discussing who to hang while I was announcing people's deaths.

If I had nuke, a lot of people would of been instantly killed last night, though I will admit, I was not prepared to host this event (since Chaucer was unable to make it).

That and the first game... 1 Death, Wolf Died, Hung Wolf. What the?!~ When do you guys get that lucky! Icon_razz

In the future, things will be taken more carefully, and hopefully run more smoothly with less questions. We'll hold more Werewolves at different times for other time zones to play as well Icon_biggrin

[Image: Rahice.gif]
Thank you Ren for the Signature!
06-24-2012 04:22 PM
KaminoKaoru Offline
call me kri

RE: ??AWOOOOOOO!!!!!!

The Legendary Joe Wrote:Daylight has risen,

2 people have died (one was a wolf)

LETS START HANGING PEOPLE WITHOUT DISCUSSING WHO WE'RE HANGING!

That, is the key point I disliked. That's where the Majority of the Roleplaying comes into play??in this game.??the wolves try to lie and mislead people into hanging their own and everyone's left in their onw paranoid little state??and pointing fingers at people. it's the part of the game where you gotta start playing mind games with people and get them to blow their cover without actually asking.

In that case I would suggest adding another rule stating that the villagers aren't allowed to vote till the voting period starts (host will announce when to vote). This is to make sure that there will be a period free for discussions.

That aside, it's very interesting for first time participants like me. No1

This goes to all my friends, new, old and the ones
I've lost over the years but have never forgotten.
06-24-2012 09:15 PM
Former-GM-Chaucer Offline

Thanks to Rahice for doing this for me, my cat decided to knock over a cup of water on my router.

I will be running these a bit more frequently, but thank you everyone for showing up. And a BIG thank you to Rahice again for running this last mintue.
06-27-2012 11:43 AM
Geeti Offline

Wow, I really like this game and often play it hereIcon_wink. I hope we can do this regularly! Trust me once you get the hang of it, it's a good game!
06-29-2012 02:50 PM