Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for a guild.
Ally Offline

Looking for a guild.

Hello. Icon_smile

I used to play here, but quit for various reasons, now I've decided since it's summer I'll play ro again.

About me
I've been playing ro for about 6 years, was in a serious pvp/woe guild for 4 years but we went seperate ways.
I love playing high priest, usually main it, but I also like clown, professor (fs), paladin.

What i'm looking for
Unfortunately I can't woe. I like woe, but I'm not at home during the weekends, so I can't commit to 100% woe attendance.
Apart from that....
-Active, social guild that parties together
-Mvp
-Bg
-Pvp.

So if your guild matches any of those above and you want an active person who knows what they're doing, reply here, or try pming Naffan or derWeltschmerz.

Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2012 06:10 AM by Ally.)
07-18-2012 06:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

RE: Looking for a guild.

Hello there, Behemoth is currently recruiting members now that we've been revived again.

Our guild matches the all the things you've stated above and we would be happy to take you in as a new member, currently we don't require our members to WoE but we do motivate them to, so if you'd like to WoE but cannot join every WoE that is fine.

Our guild has active forums and a dedicated mumble server which we use for parties, WoE, chatting and more.

If you are interested in joining look for Kittie, Amara or Shiranai in game Icon_smile

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
07-18-2012 06:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply