Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What Can I Say
Deviluke Offline
Celestial Mistress

What Can I Say

When I first joined this server, I really enjoyed my time here. I wasted no time in making a social guild called Celestial Eclipse, in which I made a lot of friends, as well as a lot of good memories. However, since then, things have gradually gone downhill for me. Almost all of the luster/appeal this server first had for me when I joined is gone, and with the closing of Desolation of Eden/the way WoE is atm there's really not much left keeping me here. Now that the last of my friends are leaving this server combined with the fact that I've been hired as a GM on another server, I feel it is time for me to leave this server behind.

I would like to thank GM-Circe for?all the efforts that she has made to this server, and for being overall, one of the nicest/best GMs imo. I will await your upcoming PvP tourney with baited breath if/when it happens. *-*

To all my old guildies in CE (even though I think they're all gone, except maybe Aoi lol), I really did appreciate and cherish all the time/effort you put into making it a wonderful guild while it lasted.

To all my friends in DoE I really enjoyed the good times we had when WoE was still mildly exciting, even though I was a total noob. I don't list names because this is to everyone who was in the guild at some point.

And I would like to thank AMJ for pushing me to be a better player than I would have ever been if all I did was sit in Amatsu all day. I really enjoyed the time we spent together MVPing, WoEing, and doing w/e other noobery we could think of. (Even if you do rage a lot.)

If things ever get exciting again I might poke my head back in, but until then enjoy the tea time in emp rooms that you all consider WoE, and be happy Carebears for yet another "elitist" bites the dust. ;x <3

P.S. I will be trolling all your WoE threads if I remember to check forums. /gg ~

[Image: 2hyffgw.png]
07-19-2012 08:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Landon Offline
Snappin necks, Cashin Checks

RE: What Can I Say

R.I.P

Hercules 97 High Priest
Shepard 99 Whitesmith
Hawk 98 Clown
Barossa 97 Professor
07-19-2012 09:24 PM
Izael Offline
Cantankerous Geriatric

Take care and stop by to chat if you're ever bored.

if you want me in game, ask for Izael on main. I won't waste everyone time scrolling past every high level alt made hoping to boost my ego when no one else really gives a crap.
07-23-2012 01:40 AM
Beauty Away
>ω<

Bye Lala.. I will still be around though ><

If you are looking for me, send me a pm. I might see it. No1
07-30-2012 03:02 PM
shikinoutaoi Offline
AFK Queen's Cat

Deviluke Wrote:To all my old guildies in CE (even though I think they're all gone, except maybe Aoi lol), I really did appreciate and cherish all the time/effort you put into making it a wonderful guild while it lasted.

lol and i just read this. visit HeRO sometimes lala, there's lots of things that i dont know and you havent teach me xD
be a good GM there ;p

[Image: ng4mds.jpg]

Just "@who aoi" and you'll know
07-30-2012 06:04 PM