Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A­>Your dream gears
cane 33 Offline
Pancake

RE:??A?>Your dream gears

Shinibu Wrote:I offer you any type of nudes that you desire.
Damn: Will will win this auctionLaugh

[Image: 2uikp3q.jpg]

Ren is the best
07-24-2012 11:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

RE: A?>Your dream gears

My other account infos for your main.

'Cause I think you have one of mine, LOL.

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
07-24-2012 11:49 AM
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

Here is my offer-

I get your account information and email address. I will NPC everything that I can sell without respect to rarity or amount, stock all of your zenny onto one character and then delete it, and remove you from the server. In short, I get Adrillf's Quitting Service.

What you get. I'll delete Adrillf's Quitting Service as a thread. I will never mention it ever again to any other player in the future, and you will get the knowledge that you were the first and the last customer that ever used Adrillf's Quitting Service, and that you finally got what you wanted and can make me shut up about it.

You get me to finally shut up about it, and I get to delete your account.

As a warning, I will also put this in the other auction thread with the same deal. If one of you take it, the other deal for the other player is off the table, just so you can have true rights to the one and only user of Adrillf's Quitting Service and be the one who quiets me down about the service.

Deal?
07-24-2012 06:44 PM
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

RE:??A?>Your dream gears

Adrillf Wrote:Here is my offer-

I get your account information and email address. I will NPC everything that I can sell without respect to rarity or amount, stock all of your zenny onto one character and then delete it, and remove you from the server. In short, I get Adrillf's Quitting Service.

What you get. I'll delete Adrillf's Quitting Service as a thread. I will never mention it ever again to any other player in the future, and you will get the knowledge that you were the first and the last customer that ever used Adrillf's Quitting Service, and that you finally got what you wanted and can make me shut up about it.

As a warning, I will also put this in the other auction thread with the same deal. If one of you take it, the other deal for the other player is off the table, just so you can have true rights to the one and only user of Adrillf's Quitting Service and be the one who quiets me down about the service.

Deal?

stfu

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
07-24-2012 07:01 PM
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

You can actually make that happen AMJ! Deal?
07-24-2012 08:05 PM
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

RE: ??A?>Your dream gears

Gojira Wrote:
Adrillf Wrote:Here is my offer-

Deal?

stfu

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
07-24-2012 11:01 PM
djlaw69 Offline

Any offers interesting enough yet?
07-26-2012 02:50 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

No, so far there's nothing but trolls and "Oh man, I wish I had that, but I'm poor, and potentially homeless, and too poor to even own a card board box"

I for one am one of the latter. But honestly, you didn't include all of my dream gears here. Where's the +8 Dark lord (or Amon Ra, I'm not picky) carded Diablo's boots? Where's the RSX carded armor? Vesper Ulles? and the most obvious, that Incantation Samurai card is in the wrong weapon. It needs to be in a knife [3] for proper trolling of n00bs.
07-26-2012 07:36 AM
Cassandra Offline
Lost

i'll teach my third child her first word to be amj

Cassie-Assasin Cross 99
McGuyver-Creator 98
Eralia-High Priest 99
07-26-2012 08:56 PM
Shinigami l0_0l Offline