Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
about time
djlaw69 Offline

RE: about time

I think it must have been something more than the spamming...

I told Chaucer at the time when he asked the spammers name that it was 6 characters of either l or i.

Chaucer told me that it didn't matter as the character and account had been deleted.

After that, H@nzo came on with a novice that had an 8 character name of the same fashion.

No new character creation messages came up in between the time of talking to Chaucer and seeing H@nzo's novice.

Unless the IP address or Email was extremely close I don't think it was H@nzo at that time.

Although he didn't have to give the GM's such a hard time about it if all they did was Jail him at first.
08-01-2012 01:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Deviluke Offline
Celestial Mistress

I really am inclined to believe there's something fishy about this, regardless of who did it. Even that night we went on a rant rage and all got muted Hanzo was like one of the only people who didn't wanna get muted. Now suddenly he breaks a multitude of rules and advertises another server.

He explained to me what happened regarding the advertising of another server, that it was someone with a similar name, and really I've gotta side with him. He told me he even got jailed before just because someone reported him for something he didn't do. Doesn't seem very legit...

[Image: 2hyffgw.png]
08-01-2012 01:03 AM
GM-Rahice Offline
The Malevolent Queen Maleficent

I don't have ability to ban, I only posted it.

[Image: Rahice.gif]
Thank you Ren for the Signature!
08-01-2012 01:43 AM
bugaboo Offline
Other Wolf

Would be nice if someone with a screenshot of the spammer would appear. :U
08-01-2012 02:38 AM
Beauty Away
>ω<

Hanzo no Icon_sad not you too. Good luck in your life and I hope you got unbanned so you could come back sometimes Icon_sad

Sigh. For the GMs. He has been here for a long time and if he wanted to break the rules, he'd have already done it long ago. Why would he risk being banned? He put so much effort in his characters and accounts! Also I do not believe he'd do such thing (advertising other server etc) because he rarely even uses the main. How can it be related to him all of a sudden??

Is the GM Team sure that it was his doings? Any screenshots or IP check? Icon_sad What I see is here are players being driven to quit. Awesome isn't it. - -

If you are looking for me, send me a pm. I might see it. No1
08-01-2012 04:57 AM
bugaboo Offline
Other Wolf

No, I don't think they are sure. They're trying to look into it, but from what I've heard no one's really coming up with solid evidence (like a screenshot of the actual spammer). I hope this gets resolved soon; Hanzo sounds like a good guy, and I'd hate to see him go over a case of mistaken identity.
08-01-2012 05:06 AM
Tets Offline

kik
who to bg wif nao

repair npc @ bg before 2014 pls

kik
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2012 05:43 AM by Tets.)
08-01-2012 05:42 AM
CookieMonster Offline

Takes them so little time to issue a ban but so much time to look into the reason and evidence, if any.

If i was banned for something i didn't do and you can't provide the evidence that it was done by me when it is demanded, then there should be no reason why the ban shouldn't be lifted.

Furthermore, i'm looking forward as to how hanzo will be compensated when he gets unbanned
08-01-2012 10:40 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

EDIT: Upon double checking via the logs, the part about the server advertising was not h@nzo and his account has been unbanned.

This was not in any way personal, the GMs that were online saw someone break the rules and wanted to punish it accordingly, although we will work toward something like this never occuring again it was a mistake, and no one is immune to making mistakes.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
08-01-2012 10:54 AM
Kroms Offline

Daaamn... I didnt know I was the only one that thought the new GMs sucked. D:

Anyways good luck Hanzo you wont miss much bro. I will join you in your road to become the very best in life! (after todays WoE of course) Evil

Kroms : Clown
Lavoisier : Creator
Chapo : Whitesmith
Irra  : Assassin Cross
-Kroms-  : Champion
08-01-2012 11:13 AM