Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Society of Mutual Hate
09Kisame09 Offline
heRO Ghost

Society of Mutual Hate

Hello, everyone! We are Society of Mutual Hate led by Batusai The Slasher and Ash and I are his officers of loving hate. We welcome anyone to join our WoE guild regardless of experience or preparation. If you would like to join, get a hold of either three of us and we'll do or best to facilitate you into the guild. If you ever have any issues or concerns, you may always address one of us with the issue and we'll do our best job to help.

We are a guild together. This means that even though Batusai leads while Ash and I assist, we will always reference back to the guild how members think things are going and will gladly take any suggestions as to how we can improve the guild. I don't understand the totalitarian guild leaders on heRO that believe that his or her members don't have any say in what's going on. After all, a king is not a king without his people! That said, we expect that the members get along. If you don't like someone, be mature and make amends with the person, or deal with your issues outside guild chat both on heRO or on the fora both here, and the official SoMH fora. You can become a member of the SoMH official fora by following the link in the guild announcement bracket you see every time you log into the server once you become a member of SoMH.??

The attendance requirements for WoE are currently in the works, but for now, it is not mandatory. However, you should WoE at least once a month even if it means providing support in whatever way you can to the team. Be a team player! Ok

We do parties, fun stuff that will happen when it's planned or if someone has a magical spur-of-the-moment idea, and the occasional... well ok, more than occasional goofing around. Our guild's city is Gonryun so stop by if you ever want to chat with us or get to know some of the members of the guild (if you haven't already) before considering joining.

If any disagreement or issue arises between members of the guild, please either discreetly address the issue with the person(s) it's with, or address Batusai, Ash, or myself so that we can investigate and take appropriate action.

Any additional and more specific guild policies can be found on our fora which you will have free access to once you become a member of the guild.

Above all, we want everyone to have a pleasant WoE experience and we hope to see your face(s) in the guild! Icon_wink

Proud leader of the Squirtle Squad
[Image: Gp7rqgU.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2012 09:54 PM by 09Kisame09.)
08-20-2012 02:47 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
raphael.cruger Offline
>:|

RE: Society of Mutual Hate

Yo,!
Ranked brewing, high level cooking, EDP brewing and cookies available exclusively to guildies ;3

The struggle to free myself of restraints becomes my very shackles. - Meshuggah
08-25-2012 09:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply