Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A> Glasses [1] CLOSED
~Jago~ Offline

RE: A> Glasses [1]

No, the whole point of this starting bid was to give people somewhere to START from so i dont get 2mil starting bids. Starting bid doesnt always mean the minimum you will take. Also auctions aren't legally binding.. remember this is a GAME. I can do whatever i want. I dont care if I accidentally "waste ppls time"

~Leros~
~Vicious~
~Negredo~
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2012 01:37 AM by ~Jago~.)
08-28-2012 01:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Demogorgon Offline
Awesome

while this isnt binding and you certainly got the right to cancel, the people who feel their time is wasted also have the right to be annoyed and complain.

Also your point that this is just a game (main reason to play is fun) imo means that its pretty appropriate to care if you "waste ppls time" which is unfun for most people. Icon_wink

anyways since times already been wasted could you please name a pricerange that would be suitable for you ?!

If you stare into the Abyss there's a 1d20 chance that 2d4 lesser Tanari'i
stare back at you
08-28-2012 09:53 PM
~Jago~ Offline

Yea I agree. You do have the right to complain if you're making offers. But I don't wanna hear it from random people. My point was that I'm not going to alter my auction just because I might waste people's time.

Anyways, I was looking to get somewhere around 3 AKs or equivalent value. That might be OP nowadays but that is what the glasses are worth to me, so anything less wouldn't be worth it for me.

~Leros~
~Vicious~
~Negredo~
08-28-2012 10:16 PM
~Jago~ Offline

RE: A> Glasses [1] CLOSED

Sold in-game for 2x AK card + 4 OCA + 67m for those who were curious

~Leros~
~Vicious~
~Negredo~
08-29-2012 01:08 PM