Poll: Equipment Mementos for Divesting?
Yes
No
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Divesting Mementos?
Syonyde Offline
Stalker of Judgement

Divesting Mementos?

http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=2235

I've often joked about hugging people's equips after taking them, and I want to make that a semi-reality! I know a few Stalkers/Rogues that would like this, and maybe it could influence like 1 or 2 people to make Rogues. We have skull collectors, why not equipment collectors?
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2006 04:02 AM by Syonyde.)
10-27-2006 04:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Reis Offline
Skyhigh

RE: Divesting Mementos?

doesnt seem like a bad idea, as long as you dont get the equips name and whats inside it. Generalizations such as "Reis' Helm" or "Plague's Weapon" would keep the confidentiality of the owner of the item, as well as providing your so wanted trophy.
10-27-2006 01:23 PM
Panday Offline

^^Everyone wants to implement this skill,and including me!Icon_biggrin
10-28-2006 07:24 AM
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

I agree with reis cause you have to keep the equips semi confidential for exemple if you divest an armor and find out whats slotted in its kinda lame in my oppinion cause you could just study everyones equipment and counter balance it all hence why I voted no and I don't want to be overweight 24/7 lol

Ice, Honor, Pride,     HeRo...
[Image: siggysek.jpg]
10-28-2006 10:55 AM
Syonyde Offline
Stalker of Judgement

In the original thread, I used the word General for a reason. I even gave a description of it. Please, I already know how paranoid people are with their builds and equips, so that should have been assumed.

But, as a sidenote, there could be a critical divest that divests a worthless, but fully intact item. Make people ph33r Rogue classes more. <_< XP

That was a joke, and I don't really want to see it implemented.
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2006 02:29 PM by Syonyde.)
10-29-2006 02:24 PM
Former-GM-Aegis Offline
Judge Master Ægis

First: I don't think its truely useful, it would turn out into the same kind of items as the skull's which very little people collection...

Second: I am for a script that shows peoples equipement, I don't really think there is anything special to hide in this game, most peoples know all the items in the game Icon_biggrin;

Third: Its going to be a lot of trouble to program, for the moment being, we're working hard on implementing a new SVN and lots more, give us some time Icon_smile

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."
10-30-2006 02:34 AM
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

ohhh a new SVN. i been waiting to hear that Icon_smile

[Image: obama_supporters.jpg]
10-30-2006 02:37 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Syonyde Offline
Stalker of Judgement

Ah, well I tried. I was just thinking of things that I haven't seen on other servers. Meh, oh well.
10-30-2006 12:56 PM
Former-GM-Aegis Offline
Judge Master Ægis

Not that I believe its a bad idea, but it would be too much troubles for the benifits it gives Icon_smile

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."
10-30-2006 07:42 PM
Panday Offline

It's a tie!!!I can't believe it is a tie.....
11-04-2006 01:26 AM