my only problem is...
that super short notice on the event...
>.>
09-08-2012 03:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

RE: Dark vs Light WoE

Wow a real (big) RP event, that's awesome!
Even if its not PvP, i'm actually happy to see some RP action :D

And even if it does not suit everyone's cake, i would like to thank the GM's and Chaucer of course, for organizing this. I won't be able to attend sadly because of the short notice and the time but i'll be looking forward to the next event.

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
09-08-2012 04:31 PM
Arianna Offline
Personal heRO

Yay Chaucer. I will so be there. ^_^ Super excited for this. And I'm a RP/PVM/PVP/WOE player. HAHA I do it all. SO HAPPY FOR THIS NEW EVENT.

Anikka-(Main)Sniper-86
Ari Anna-(BolterSP)Prof-98
Akkara-Ninja-60
Odena-Alchemist-77
Neferia-Sinx-71
Nyrien-Wizard-75
Amashu- High Priest-70
Lady Sylvanas-Linker-67
Ari Love-Dancer-57
[Image: Gif%20hero_zpskokchtmv.gif]
09-08-2012 06:14 PM
ChaosPrince Offline
Troll Prince

Those of you who wants a rant: Whining section exist.
Stay on topic... look at the intro, 2 Gms arguing against each other, it was setting up for a FIGHT between Light and Dark, not Light vs Monsters, Dark vs Monsters.

1. PvP/WoE players played on another server because they lost hope here, not the other way arround;

2. BG is a ZENY SINK! 50k per fight + all the ressource you spend; (it gets cancelled out if you don't have a minimum of 4 players and you might be left out OR stuck with GAY teams);
2.a) BG keys = 40 MINUTES AT WOE EACH!!! lower that imo...
2.b) when are we gonna have BG alternatives? (Capture the flag, break the stone, Flavius, etc).

3. While PvM events (RP, Werewolf, Fabre, Zombie, or whatever), HOW MANY RESSOURCE DO YOU SPEND? 0, in return, you get a minimum of 400k (hatter card + all the extra crap) = this kills the economy of server.
3.a) Those events can be activated via Event bags!!! And I've seen over 30 Zombie runs in a week... NOT HEALTHY FOR THE ECONOMY
3.b) Whenever a GM host an event, regardless Meteor storm, customised stuff... they always conclude with Event Gifts, which again people attend because they get FREE STUFF.
3.c) All the seasonal event weeks [Birthday, Halloween, Canada's day, easter, ALL PVM + free exp/cute hats. You guys forget that? Mr. Hatter?

I've been on this server for nearly 2 years, I've only seen 2 PvP events hosted by former GM Circe (one was 4 vs 4 fights, which 16 players showed up for it); (the other event was gift driven, chat box opened let's say "OCA" and the 2 players that clicks the fastest gets to fight each other for the item).

Do the contrast, no wonder we have much more Social/PvM people here... We do not have anything to attract more PvP/WoEers, on top of that, we loose them.

It is ironic to say: "proove it that there are players to support PvP events", the answer is: we can't, because rather they've lost hope, or they've already quit.

In the same logic: since we are so FEW, LOWER the WoE castles to 1 or 2!!!

Feel free to put this in the whining section!

-Chaos-
09-08-2012 06:51 PM
Arianna Offline
Personal heRO

CP you guys at least have stuff. AND you also join in those FREE events the "kill the economy".

Seriously just thank the GMs and RE READ THE TOPIC PLEASE.

Seriously this sounds fun. If you don't like don't attend. Simple as that. BG HAS STUFF. PVP HAS STUFF. Stop complaining. Be happy we have something new.

Anikka-(Main)Sniper-86
Akkara-Ninja-60
Odena-Alchemist-77
Neferia-Sinx-71
Nyrien-Wizard-75
Amashu- High Priest-70
Lady Sylvanas-Linker-67
Ari Love-Dancer-57
09-08-2012 07:17 PM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

How does the Zombie Runs, or the seasonal events, etc equate to an RP event?

As it stands, there has not been a proper RP event for 3 years, and no amount of trying to cover that up with hats while rebringing up BGs will change that timeframe.

Inasad
stop doing dickers
09-08-2012 07:26 PM
Arianna Offline
Personal heRO

Besides the fact that there are more BGs (since you are considering it an event) then there are zombie runs or fabre tames. So PVP still has plenty. Be greatful to the GMs. They have probably been working on this for a bit. And want to give this a try and have us appreciate what we are being given. Not just complaining because its not something YOU yourself want. I like RP events. So I am thankful.

Anikka-(Main)Sniper-86
Akkara-Ninja-60
Odena-Alchemist-77
Neferia-Sinx-71
Nyrien-Wizard-75
Amashu- High Priest-70
Lady Sylvanas-Linker-67
Ari Love-Dancer-57
09-08-2012 07:37 PM
Arianna Offline
Personal heRO

Last post...... Just because its in a castle doesn't mean it has to be pvp. Just saying. I'm done. I'm attending event. ^_^

Thank you very much GMs and Chaucer.

See you guys at the event.

Anikka-(Main)Sniper-86
Akkara-Ninja-60
Odena-Alchemist-77
Neferia-Sinx-71
Nyrien-Wizard-75
Amashu- High Priest-70
Lady Sylvanas-Linker-67
Ari Love-Dancer-57
09-08-2012 07:42 PM
cane 33 Offline
Pancake

Super shit event: waste my sleep and my time for get same price of a zombie run and no fun.

At this point was really better a normal woe asd

[Image: 2uikp3q.jpg]

Ren is the best
09-08-2012 11:50 PM
Former-GM-Chaucer Offline

After the first running of this- Light side was the winner, but only by timing, not by how far they reached in the castle.

Thank you to everyone who came, and thank you for coming to this new event.

For those keeping track in this running light side had three full parties of 12 people and a fourth party almost full, the dark side had one full party and one almost full party. Both groups died to guardians and bombs in the pre-emp room.

My only warning about the pre-emp room that I did make to both groups, but I think is worth mentioning on the forums for official records is; it's true that time is not a factor unless there's a tie, but the longer you wait, the more mobs spawn their summons, because there are some that do not have spawn counters and will populate every square of the map if let loose long enough.

Thank you again for everyone that came, and there were rumors that there were bugs within the event, please put them here so I can test them on my own time to make sure that this is not buggy.

[Image: AEy8c.png]
09-09-2012 12:37 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply