Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dark vs Light WoE
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Dark vs Light WoE

No, those are opinions that several people felt and accepted as facts.

Or you could say that is the perception of how several people feel.

But of course, you don't care about that, you're just pissy cause they (the GM's) aren't doing things the way you expect them to.

What about the people who enjoyed RP who didn't get much for storyline at all for like...uhh over 3 years now? I was one of those people, and I was also playing in WoE and things back then so don't try to pull out any crap about me being a carebear cause I'll just pull up only 100+ posts on you that state otherwise. ;3

*Edit: I clarified somethings and added some other stuffs

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2012 11:23 PM by Aaronock.)
09-09-2012 11:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

<3 Dani

plus, on the same note, there's the whining section for you who think that all the BG rewards and BG instances and woe rewards are still not enough to make people wanna pvp/woe. Oh, and don't forget the new guild welcome pack!
I've never been to many servers, but i'm pretty sure most servers don't give that added bonus of getting rewards just for staying in castles.
Perhaps the reason WOE players in HeRO are not "competitive" enough is because they've been given all these added bonuses that they're pampered beyond repair and expect the GMs to always do all their bidding! Oh My God

W
09-10-2012 07:03 PM
ChaosPrince Offline
Troll Prince

1. I have nothing against RP, I just don't like how PvP/WoE/BG is unimportant. (Muspel cancels BG, Friday Vocano cancels BG = PvM > BG)
Not to mention GMs starting events when BG announces... it's like trying to get people OFF BG.

2. When I started FtF, I never got any starter guild "pack"
3. Dude, do you know the castle loots? Have you ever looted a castle? Look up the Hero wiki... They are the same rewards than other server's I've been on. Others had even better stuff in them!

@Dani: You sound like a GM, "I". I never said it was entirely the GMs fault. It's a 2 way thing. I'm just pointing out the flaws.

GM-Chaucer, in next RP event, make sure you roll play about "how to have less drama"
09-10-2012 11:04 PM
MonkeyPunch Offline

Well ... now that this event is over.

To move things along, is there any constructive feedback/criticism regarding the EVENT's gameplay? For example, how it was pointed out earlier that /noshift must turned on or else you would have to hold shift the entire time (if I understood TNT's reply earlier in this thread).

What has caused most of the confusion and set expectations was the titling of the event and now that the event has occurred, any misunderstandings should have been resolved. Further complaining about BG, WoE, and PVP in general, most likely belongs in the whining section (where the other threads are located regarding similar issues).

... let's try to contribute towards helping this RP event get off on its two feet considering this was the first time it was run on the production server >_>;;

[Image: 2up5n5h.gif]
09-11-2012 02:37 AM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

Dear god, nothing pissed me off more than when someone complains a GM is starting an event when BGs are starting. Especially when it isn't the hourly one, and they haven't used the key yet.

Sorry guys, but it's up to players to sometimes be big kids and actually make a choice when presented with two options. Amazing, I know.
Should a GM hosted event never, ever be run again, just in case it happens to coincide with someone's plans to use a BG key?
Nope. Screw that.

And on the other side, you don't see GMs or eventers whining when they do events, and people leave to BG. Which they do.

People will do the one they want to do the most at that time. If they want to BG, they will. If they want to join the generally rare GM hosted event... they will.

Some of you have senses of entitlement the size of a mountain.

Inasad
stop doing dickers
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2012 03:55 AM by Ellie.)
09-11-2012 03:50 AM
cane 33 Offline
Pancake

RE:??Dark vs Light WoE

mahawirasd Wrote:the GMs HAVE done so much for the pvp scene.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry: I can't stop to laughLaugh

@Ellie: bla bla bla And u don't answer my question

EDIT

GM-Rahice Wrote:I don't really see a Monster Arena that supports Mini Bosses and MVP automatic spawning happening or working well in a Low Rate server. I'm sure that most High Rates have something like that.

We have Dice Invasions - PvM
Just tested a Light vs Dark Event in a WoE castle with monsters - PvM
Free DB rooms, where you can randomly have fun - PvM
We have Town Invasions - PvM
Infinity Tower - Like you said, PvM
Muspel Monday - Like you said, PvM

Fabre Tame and Zombie Tame, our automatic events don't fall in the category of PvM? We have 2 other automatic events in the making.

I'm wondering just where you think we lack Supporting PvM.. It not being an Automatic event, doesn't mean that PvM events don't happen.

God benedict Rahice

[Image: 2uikp3q.jpg]

Ren is the best
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2012 05:58 AM by cane 33.)
09-11-2012 05:52 AM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

I'm sorry. I thought it was pretty common knowledge that BGs is two teams of players fighting, and Xeane AFKing.
Obviously, I need to be in some fancy club to discover there's really no second team at all! They're secretly monsters, and it's secretly PVM.
MY BAD.

And yaknow, even if you don't want to count BGs as PVP based, for whatever stupid reason, and we also remove WoE as an opportunity as a PVP based thing, as well as PVP in ToH (again, all rooted in the??basis of PVP), you're left with PVP for Items, Skull Collector, and PVP Tourneys.

Now, given the last recorded PVP for items was 5 months ago (April 7), and the last PVP Tourney was 10.5 months ago (Oct 28 2011), along with another one Jan 2010, and??one Oct 2010 (Oct 16th.).
Let's have at look at the last, heRO storyline related RP event! Sadly, there are no magnitude of other events that possibly fit to discount into it, so that leaves us with a pretty easy last date: November 21st 2009. Two years and 10 months ago. 34 months ago.

Almost 7 times as long as the last PVP for items. Almost 3.5 times as long as the last PVP tourny (which has had multiple in between).
In that time, you've had at least 3x the amount of PvP tourneys, and god knowns how many PVP for Items.
Again, we're leaving out all the other PVP based events, because apparently PVP and PVP are two completely different things.

Now perhaps, do you see why people have such an issue with you complaining about PVP in here? Even discounting all other possible PVP based events/happenings, and counting only two you've mentioned yourself, RPers are still YEARS behind.

And you know what they need in order to actually possibly have said events continue running again? A good amount of interest at the start. Which means, appealing to the majority.

What YOU want, is for no one else to have anything, including those that have waited many more times than you, unless you can have it the way you want.
That is selfish, and the very definition of "spoiled brat".

As for a post that claimed "GMs opened a new castle for this.", no, no they didn't. Simply because said castle is not open for WoE doesn't make the map magically deleted. GMs can bring players into closed castles. GMs can spawn mobs INCLUDING EMPS, in these closed castles. Only thing missing is the WoE mapflag and the entrance warp. Fancy, no?

Inasad
stop doing dickers
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2012 06:45 AM by Ellie.)
09-11-2012 06:33 AM
cane 33 Offline
Pancake

So all PvM events aren't RP events?

Then what difference there are beetwen PvM and RP?

Btw u forgot the Werewolf: it is a RP event, or u need ONE specificy event? Don't like the 10.000 PvM events, and made the tipology "RP event".

RP Event=Werewolf
The event of this topic=PvM event.

Wanna continue?

Ren is the best
09-11-2012 06:44 AM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

Okay. See, this is where the issue arises.
You obviously have no bloody clue what a storyline driven RP even is.
At all. In the slightest.

I did not make the "tipology" RP event. I suggest you go back and browse the forums from the day's Ayu was around. Perhaps then you'll received some resemblance of a clue.
(Wtf is tipology?)

I also addressed why the STORYLINE RP EVENT was made in PVM and not a PVP base, but do feel free to ignore it, and believe that you're more worthy than the majority of the server.

You and your expectations that everything be around you, and if not, no one else should have anything either, is pathetic, and degrading to everyone else who identifies as a PVPer.

I'm done here.

Inasad
stop doing dickers
09-11-2012 06:54 AM
cane 33 Offline
Pancake

RE:??Dark vs Light WoE

Ellie Wrote:(Wtf is tipology?)
My english :D

I'm not saying that RP events suck or there are a lot of them, I'm just saying, and maybe u don't undestrand this, that in this Server the PvP/WoE aren't considering and u continue to write the viceversa ._.

Really: WoE 2.0, WoE 1 castle, all others BG types, PvP events with dropper...

Please don't write shits asd

And if u want RP events (why u forgot Werewolf when u see the last RP event? Coerence ftw asd), not blame PvP without know ._.

Ren is the best
09-11-2012 07:20 AM