Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Suggestion
yacsef Offline
Kappa

Suggestion

Hello guys!

I want to to share suggestion on the forum and tell me what do you think about that.

The suggestion is to create a 'banker-like' NPC to trade items between different accounts, this could help some people that wants to transfer items on another merchant account to make it autovend, i know this is possible but only by telling people to trade you those items or even to drop your items in a calm place where there is no looters and get back on the other account to take them.

Tell me what do you think about this and if it is possible.
09-23-2012 01:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ChaosPrince Offline
Troll Prince

RE: Suggestion

Aka, the "mail" NPC, the red NPC next to the Kafra that allows player to trade zeny/item without having the other players to be on.

(A great way to make trades without having to meet/set appointment in game and transfering gears/zeny from account to account)

Good suggestion! /no1
09-23-2012 03:21 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Actually the mail npc has a lot of glitches where you can dupe items, its why we don't have it on here.

Also, even if there was an npc we did the trades with, it wouldn't remember the cards, refines, etc that were in gears. It would be a pretty limited npc in what it could do. ;o

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
09-23-2012 03:36 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

What Aaron said.

As for a npc to do this, well it would be possible, but a lot of work and a lot of testing, I don't currently have anyone I could put on this at the moment due to other priorities, but I'll keep the suggestion in mind.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
09-25-2012 12:40 PM