Item was too Hard
Item was Balanced
Item was Easy
Trivia was too Hard
Trivia was Balanced
Trivia was too Easy
Icon_razz
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trial of Heroes,Saturday September 29th, Feedback Thread
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

RE: Trial of Heroes,Saturday September 29th, Feedback Thread

Evo;
That would be because it's a petty crusade of Shini's that he's been on, and likes to bring up at every possible point, for almost 10 months now. You can find a stab in almost every month's ToH announcement or feedback thread.
The TLDR; of it is when a problem occurs, he expects every GM on the team to apologise for it, in public, instead of two GMs (admin included), apologising for the whole team.

Shinigami;
Grow up.

And that's that, before it becomes a big argument again. But I'm sorely tired of it through and through.

Inasad
stop doing dickers
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2012 08:21 AM by Ellie.)
10-01-2012 08:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Debris Offline
Equivalent Exchange

I was happy about this ToH, finally not a easy way to get wings, so thanks for that GM's.

Monster trial was balanced. I can fairly understand the stop monsters so WS's/LK's can't get the full 50 points. I got a fair 40 points on this with my ws. To bad some monsters weren't modified which made it easy to put the right converter/weapon.

Since i already had 40 points on Monster trial i only focused to get another 30 from item trial which was easy to do the first three items on the list, when i got that done i started to hunt the other items which was a bit harder, i was really annoyed by the npc to make the necklace, that really bugged me and costed me alot of time, why i only got 32 out of 50.

30 piece of armor -> quite easy, 1 shot able
40 coin of gold -> also easy since i focus on this first to the solo item thingy and after then the making things, also 1 shot able
50 turtle carapace -> quite easy, they died in 2 hit.

I watched PvP. After ToH i heard complains in main that there were many people disconnection many times there, from what i have seen there was only 1 disconnect during the last battle. (so people stop whining).

Trivia, well people above me explained already enough about that.

Mass PvP, good job Dark (although i am light) you worked way better then Light did.

So yea real awesome ToH, not to easy, not to hard

ps. AND WHY DO PEOPLE COMPLAIN WS IS EXPENCIVE DURING TOH, I ONLY USED 1 MIL.

Caitlin
Disease, Debris, Shiranai
[Image: sblkpu.jpg]
10-01-2012 09:25 AM
loveapples Offline
I'm around... somewhere

People saying Monster Trial was balanced and not QQing?! WHAT IS THIS!?!
10-01-2012 10:21 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

well Joy, it was one of those months when the monsters were thought out quite properly thus becoming enjoyable as it provided enough of a challenge without becoming ludicrously hard.

Although each wave might have proven to be quite class-restrictive, the overall lineup proved to be a fair challenge for most classes thereby setting 30 points as a "worthy" score.

although it may sound counter-intuitive, i reckon people do not really like easy lineups but rather want to be challenged fairly (hard but doable) - thus providing satisfaction and pride upon completion rather than "meh" (if too easy) or "wtf" (if too hard)

W
10-01-2012 11:03 PM
Beauty Away
>ω<

Monster Trial
Balanced... I made some mistakes in there (like used wrong vert) but I got 30/50 overall. Logged out at 5th trial because I am really busy IRL lol. >.<

Item Trial
I missed this. The list seems OK but I think more time should be given or please add more monsters on the map. x.x

PVP Trial
It was fun to watch (I watched last few matches only though) but I always think this trial is very time consuming for everyone and difficult/hectic for GM team since they have to recall players manually especially when there were many participants.

Trivia
I answered the trivia with the correct answers twice without typo but it did not accept it even though I am not late LOL... I am sure I am not the only one who face this experience this ToH but oh well. >_>

Dark vs Light
I always loved the dark side, but I love archangel wings better. :o If dark archangels are made available, I'd definitely switch there. T.T

If you are looking for me, send me a pm. I might see it. No1
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2012 11:41 AM by Beauty.)
10-02-2012 11:35 AM