Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
cornus?
draoballa Offline
Water Of Oldness

cornus?

does the monster use shield reflect? i have a champ and people told me to asura cornus till 99. i dont want to waste a percent until i prove that my asura will not be reflected to me Icon_sad
10-08-2012 08:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

RE: cornus?

They don't reflect, however, you do you want to one shot them, if not it will kill you really fast.

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
10-08-2012 09:27 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE: cornus?

They don't reflect, but they do defender.??All of the new world mobs are custom to heRO.??Cornus has lots of def and Mdef, decent flee (enhanced by wind walk),??can pretty much full heal itself and other monsters whenever it feels like it, and if in a party setting, like if a wizard's Storm gust hits it once and then fades away, the cornus will gun for whoever is closest.

Our Dark Pinguculera are Undead, they curse, they summon nepenthes by chance when they die, and I forget, but I think they can turn you undead as well (that green buff that removes agi/bless and prevents heal/agi/bless for the duration), and are also on one of the more heavily farmed cornus maps on hero.

Though on 2nd though, Some of my information may be wrong, here's the hero-wiki article on the Splendide Field mobs. http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/i...dide_Field
10-08-2012 03:09 PM