Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PVP Tournament in Celebration of heRO's Birthday!
GM-Rahice Offline
The Malevolent Queen Maleficent

PVP Tournament in Celebration of heRO's Birthday!

Player versus Player Tournaments!

I know you guys have been waiting for a PVP Tournament... So! Here is a little bit of information to let you guys know that we are going to have Tournaments! It's time to fight to the death for my enjo... I mean, for some cool stuff! Yeah ^_^ That's what I mean alright! Please read the information below and then start asking questions if needed! Clarification will be provided. ( Our previous GM-Circe was working on a PVP tourney, a lot of this is spawned from her ideas, but not all of it so I won't take too much credit. )

Scheduled Tournaments
Here's what you have been waiting for! Dates and Times!!

Non-Trans, Extended and Trans will be having their PVP Tournaments on Monday (10-15-2012) We will Gather at 2pm Server Time, in Prontera, North of the Fountain ^_^ PVP Tournament will start at 3pm (This is in Server Time aka Eastern Time Zone.)

Team Tournament will be having their PVP Tournament on Tuesday (10-16-2012). We will Gather at 2pm Server Time in Prontera, North of the Fountain. The Tournament will START at 3pm. (Also in Eastern/Server Time)

Non-Trans, Extended and Trans are going to be 1 versus 1 battles, however the Team Tourney is going to be 4 vs 4.

* You are allowed to participate in the PVP Categories as the following statement. You are allowed to participate in Non-Trans, Extended and Trans for only 2 out of 3 categories. Ontop of that, you can participate in Team Tournament as well. ( Example: Non-Trans Assassin, Extended Gunslinger. No Trans. Team Tourney Creator. )

For the Team Tournament, you need to assign a Team Captain/Leader. The Captain/Leader will then post the names of their Team Members under the Character Name they are participating in the Tournament with.

Team changes must be completed the Day Before the Tournaments start. In order to make changes you MUST PM me, GM-Rahice on the forums when the changes are made. It is not our responsibility if you do not alert us to changes that you have made.

**Eastern Time Zone/Server Time will be used to follow the changes. You have until Midnight the Day before the Tournaments to submit changes.**

Participants
Non-Trans Tournament:
  • Wira - 99 Monk
  • Seyren K. Windsor - 99 Knight
  • l Cookie I - 98 Hunter
  • Kaijin - 98 Knight
  • Kane. - 98 Monk
  • Captain America. - 9x Knight
  • inb4asura - 91 Monk
  • Tao Pai Pai - 90 Blacksmith
  • Solis - 99 Hunter

Extended Tournament:
  • Si Pitung - 99 Taekwon
  • Kidomaru Yuji - 99 Ninja
  • Chost - 99 Gunslinger

Trans Tournament:
  • Miss Kitty - 8x High Priestess
  • Dan Llyr - 98 Stalker
  • l Cookie l - 99 Sniper
  • Suijin - 99 Lord Knight
  • ChaosPrince - 99 Assassin Cross
  • Urtool - 96 Creator
  • Forge. - 90 Whitesmith
  • Egggzz - 99 Assassin Cross
  • Kman - 99 Whitesmith
  • Master Roshi - 98 Paladin
  • Gorium - 99 Assassin Cross

As stated on this page and announced in game, the Sign-up is now over for Trans, Non-Trans and Extended participation in this Tournament.

Team Tournament:
    Team Vernom
- Team Captain: Chaos Prince - 99 Assassin Cross
- Invictus Manus - 95 Champion
- Euro - 99 High Priest
- Forge. 90 Whitesmith
    Team Kazikaze
- Team Captain: Professor X. - 98 High Priest
- Matinee idoL - 99 Champion
- Icon_wink Assassin Cross Icon_wink - 9x Assassin Cross
- FuLuRen - 9x Sniper
    Team I Have No Name:
- Team Catpain: Gorium "Madman" MeGee - 99 Assassin Cross
- Kman "Token Black" Johnson - 99 Whitesmith
- Marco 720 II "Hater of Rahice's Events" Corleone - 99 Professor
- ~Negredo~ "Stand-In Lexer" Sanchez - 99 High Preist

Tournament Rules

Non-Trans Rules:
  • This Tournament is ONLY open to Non-Trans Characters, Super Novice included.
  • 2 Deaths and you're out.
  • When your Homunculus dies, you can not revive it.
  • Each fight will be 5 minutes long.
  • No WoE Reductions.

Extended Rules:
  • This Tournament is ONLY open Extended classes. Ninja, Gunslinger, Soul Linker, Star Gladiator, and Taekwon.
  • Each fight will be 5 minutes long.
  • No WoE Reductions.

Trans Rules:
  • This Tournament is open for Trans Characters only.
  • Each fight will be 10 minutes long.
  • No WoE Reductions.

Team Rules:
  • This Tournament is open to All Characters.
  • Only 1 of each class is allowed per team.
  • 4 members per team. (This means you can not have more than 4, if you have less that is your risk.)
  • If a tie occurs during Team Tournaments, the team with the most members left alive will be called as the winner.
  • A Player can only be on ONE team. You can NOT participate in a Team Tournament on 1 of your characters, then swap to another character to participate. You are limited to ONE entry in the Team Tournaments.
  • No WoE Reductions.

General Rules
  • Cheaters will be severely punished.
  • Fighters, if you leave the map please PM a GM immediately to let them know.
  • Players may not offer Forfeit's.
  • Players will not be given the option to ask for a Tie.
  • Players may participate with One character in Non-Trans or Trans AND be allowed to participate in Team Tournaments. (See Team Rules for clarification.)
  • If a Player is muted for misbehaving, if that mute rolls over into one of their fights it will not be removed.
  • If a teammate is unable to show up, you may NOT substitute another person in. You may however, continue to fight with less than 4 people.
  • Players that do not show up to the event or that miss their fight, will not be allowed to Make-Up their fight.
  • If a Team fails to show up, the match will automatically be made a win for their opponents.
  • Healer and Repair NPC will be provided, but will not be active during Fights.
  • You may not withdraw your Team after the Acceptance window closes. (Midnight before the Tournament, Eastern Standard Time/Server Time).

Skill and Item Rules:
  • GMs will replace any Plagarised skills that Rogue/Stalkers might lose during fights, before their next fight. However, you must make the GM aware that you lost the skill, in a nice manner.
    ** Stalker / Rogue, when registering you must advise the GM the skill you will have. We will not give you a new skill that you want at random. You will get the skill that you registered with back ONLY. **
  • All skills are allowed except Warp Portal, Intimidate and Teleport.
  • You will be given a small Pre-Buff time before your fights start.
  • You can not buff anyone that is not Yourself or on Your Team (If participating in Team Tournament).
  • Teams must show Immediate Aggression (auto-attack or skill) every 30 seconds to inflict and attempt damage. This means skills like Lex, etc, do not count. Each class has the ability to attempt a damage infliction and must do so, even Support Classes. For those of you who don't understand what this means, you're in a PVP tournament to fight. You're not here to goof off and jack around. I don't know how to say this any clearer.
    ** If a team does not show aggression for more than 30 seconds, they will be ruled as an auto-loss. **
  • Banned Consumables: Fly Wings, Token of Siegfried, Holy Water (Unless consumed directly for a skill), Fish, Yggdrasil Leaves, Yggdrasil Berries, Yggdrasil Seeds, Box of Sunlight, WoE Potions (They won't work here.).All Healing items that are not listed in the Allowed Items list.
  • Allowed Consumables: Red Potions, Yellow Potions, Orange Potions, White Potions, Blue Potions (Light Potions and Condensed Potions included). Green Potions, ASPD Potions, Converters (Not Limited), Spell Scrolls, Buffing Scrolls, Stat Foods, Panceas, Aloe Leaflets.
  • No cute pets.

Audience Rules:
  • You may root for your friends, but do not start talking down on any team.
  • You MUST at all times wear a Tuxedo, Wedding Dress, Super Summer Suit or Super Santa Suit.
  • You may NEVER use any form of skill.
  • You are NOT allowed to attack anyone in the audience or mess with the Tournament in any way.
  • Punishments will be set forth by the GM that catches you, misbehave at your own risk.
  • No, you don't get a prize for coming to Watch. Your prize is watching people Die ^_^

Just a Note:
  • If you ask the GM's a question, keep in mind they are busy and that they will answer it as soon as possible.
  • Please be patient, accidents happen and these events do take a lot of time to get through (if a lot of participants show.)
  • If you misbehave, you will be punished. Do it at your own risk and suffer the consequences. I don't care if you're about to fight, if you get muted or kicked out, it's your fault.
  • Have fun!

Tournament Prizes

Participation Package:
  • 200 Light White Potions
  • 100 Light Blue Potions
  • 50 BG Points
    + BG Points will be awarded for each fight (6 for Win, 1 for Loss)
    ** Participation Packages will only be given to players that show up for their fights and follow the rules stated for the Tournaments. If for any reason you are kicked out, you will not get this prize.

1 vs 1 Winners Package:
  • 200 BG Points
  • 1 Hatter Voucher
  • 1 Enriched Elunium OR 1 Enriched Oridecon
  • ** Winners from Non-Trans, Trans and Extended will be awarded an extra prize (for some reason I lost this part while I was pasting it here, might not have saved the right file, oops!) First, Second and Third Place for each category. If you are kicked out for any reason, you will not get this prize.

Team Winners Package:
  • BG Blitz: 400 BG points for EACH member on the team. This will be added onto the account's total and does not need to be spent at the Prize Ceremony.
  • Luck of the Draw: 1 Old Card Album, 1 Hatter Voucher, 3 Damp Card Albums, 10 Bloody Branches, 2 Jewelry Boxes, 1 Enriched Elunium, 1 Enriched Oridecon for EACH member on the team.
  • L2Carry: EACH team member receives a previously released backpack of their choice. Backpacks can be made with the player's name upon request. (NOTE: 2 backpacks not included are Dragon Backpack and 2012's Birthday Backpack.)
  • Leave Your Hat On: EACH member in the team receives a Non-slotted Hatter of their choice. No double ups; each member must choose a different hat. Headgears can be made with a player's name upon request.
  • ** Order to claiming prizes will be First Place, Second Place , Third Place, and so on. There will be a LIMIT placed on the Winner Packages, but it will be based upon the Participation in the Team Tourney. This is being done because we can not make plans for a certain amount of people to participate as we have no real control over this.
  • ** Also, Team Winner's will get their Participation Package, ontop of the Team Winner Package.

Hosts:
GM-Rahice
GM-Chaucer (if Available)
Possibly surprise drop-ins!

[Image: Rahice.gif]
Thank you Ren for the Signature!
10-11-2012 11:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ChaosPrince Offline
Troll Prince

RE: PVP Tournament in Celebration of heRO's Birthday!

Thank you :D

LF>Team
10-12-2012 02:01 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

nicely done, Rahice.

Nevertheless, there are some grey areas i'd like to clarify if i may:
1. can a 1v1 registered char also participate in the team tourney with the same char? (i.e. non trans hunter, no extended, trans sinX, team sinX)

2. can a person (with different chars) participate in different teams?
(i.e. i have a sinX and a champ - sinX joins team A, champ joins team B)

thx

W
10-12-2012 04:22 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Panacea is not allowed then I assume since it is not listed on the usable item list?
Hopefully, the time for the tourney will be around late afternoon or early evening EST (server time). Then I can maybe go. *_*

If I can participate...i would love to come on gypsy.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
10-12-2012 01:23 PM
Former-GM-Chaucer Offline

For those wondering on character creation let's say I have the following characters

Chaucer- 99/50 hunter
Chaucey- 99/50 gunslinger
Chaucerino- 99/70 clown

Chaucer could sign up for non trans 1v1 and 4v4 group.

Chaucey could sign up for extended 1v1 and 4v4 group.

Chaucerino could sign up for trans 1v1 and 4v4 group.

I could not sign up all 3 in different 4v4 groups. Once I am in a 4v4 group that is the only 4v4 I'm allowed in. It doesn't matter which character I'm in with that 4v4, but once one of my characters is in a 4v4 group, none of my other characters can be in one.

All 3 of them can be signed up for 1v1 in their areas, but only one of my three characters can be in the 4v4. Because we all know the rules about dual clienting and doing a fight of yourself vs yourself just screams dual clienting and getting ready for the ban hammer.

[Image: AEy8c.png]
10-12-2012 01:50 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cane 33 Offline
Pancake

We can use storage beetwen a fight and one other?

[Image: 2uikp3q.jpg]

Ren is the best
10-12-2012 05:44 PM
Torii Offline
Kelta

I'm signing up for the 1v1, but i didn't see how..

So, let me know if i'm in the wrong.

1v1 Trans - Miss Kitty high priestess

Characters:

Miss Kitty - 8x High Priestess

You knew me as Kelta, but i can't remember my login....
10-12-2012 09:30 PM
GM-Rahice Offline
The Malevolent Queen Maleficent

That's the way to sign up Miss Kitty!

W, in response to what you said.

1 - Chaucer answered this in his post.

2 - It is stated that you can only participate once in Teams. You can only fight on one character in team battle, you can't be a team swapper or anything of that notion.

Also, updating the dates and times ^_^

[Image: Rahice.gif]
Thank you Ren for the Signature!
10-12-2012 11:18 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

yep, thx Chaucer and Rahice.

My bad on no.2 regarding the team thingie, somehow i must have blanked when i did the original read-through.

with the hax participation prizes, even i would love to join, but i'll have to see about the timing...

W
10-13-2012 12:57 AM
cane 33 Offline
Pancake

I will registry for retro tournament and trans tournament.
Need the name of my chars?

[Image: 2uikp3q.jpg]

Ren is the best
10-13-2012 05:57 AM