Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Contest time!
09Kisame09 Offline
heRO Ghost

Contest time!

What's this about?

It's been awhile since I've hosted an event for the players, so I'm going to do one again. This will be an artistic competition, so for those of you who aren't very savvy with digital arts, this probably isn't for you. I'm looking to have a new awesome guild emblem for my guild, Precognition, so this competition will revolve around who can create the most awesome guild emblem!

What do I get out of it!?

Simple! The person to create the best emblem will receive a player signature as created by me, and will receive 12m. The runner-up, for their efforts, will be awarded 5m. I will have an assisting judge to help determine which is the best.

How do I, and who can participate?

This competition is open to the entire community! All you have to do to participate and be eligible for the prizes, is send in any number of submissions. There is no limit on how many submissions you can make, so if you don't feel like your submissions, you're welcome to try as many times as you like to send one that you think is a winner. If any submissions are found to be unoriginal and confirmed as such, you will be disqualified from competing. This means not submitting anything that already exists unless you are the work's original owner. No exceptions.

How can I send in my submissions?

Easy! You can use the image embedding function to include it in a post reply on this thread, or you can email them to me at 09Kisame09@gmail.com and Ella, herecomethejudge@hotmail.com. Files must be in the format of a 24x24 bmp. If you wish to add transparency to your submission, the code for the transparent color on heRO is #ff00ff, and for RGB, the colors are R- 250, G- 0, and B- 255
Icon_wink

W-W-When do I have until?

All submissions must be sent in by (January 9th at 11:59 PM) server time. Late submissions will not be excepted, and again, there are no exceptions. The judges will then have until (January 12th at 11:59) to make their verdicts. If you for any reason question a judge's verdict on the basis of validity or anything else, you may address the concerns through me in private messages or by email (09Kisame09@gmail.com).

Anything else?

Indeed! Please remember to be respectful of fellow competitors and their works. Failure to do so will be warned, and further breaching of this will result in a disqualification from the competition. If you have any additional concerns or questions, please email them to me, or send me a private message here. Good luck, and have fun everybody!

Quote:Oh yeah, and I'm gonna throw this clause in here:

If you DO NOT want any of your works being used as a guild emblem for Precognition and Precognition only, please indicate as such. You can still win even if you don't want your works being used.

Proud leader of the Squirtle Squad
[Image: Gp7rqgU.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2013 09:13 PM by 09Kisame09.)
10-21-2012 01:10 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Guillermo Offline
Paladin of your dreams

RE: Contest time!

I would like to be a judge if possible =D
10-21-2012 01:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ella Offline

I enter all the multiple emblems I've made you. Yay for simplicity! =D just kidding lmao.

? Keri ? Kerianne ? Roxie ? Roxanna ? El ? EIIa ? Ella Rose ?
[Image: CWsTYo5.png]
Best friends forever ? Joe, Ren, Mari, Ella, Leah and Linny ?
10-21-2012 01:27 AM
PeanutbutterJamz Offline
Enjoyed with toast

Are you looking for any specific theme or is it just anything at all?

Jamz | Sniper
Jelly Time | Assassin
Juice Box. | Wizard
10-21-2012 06:49 AM
09Kisame09 Offline
heRO Ghost

You guys have complete artistic freedom, as long as you adhere to the rules of originality and file type/size. Icon_smile

10-21-2012 01:18 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
demishock Offline
Natural Selection

By originality, are you saying this has to be 100% original artwork, or can we make the graphics using existing images?

To help:
Join Test & Dev and/or our heRO wiki
Apply to be a GM or mod
Vote and Review

For help:
Submit a support ticket
Check the heRO wiki

[Image: 29bnhpd.jpg]
10-21-2012 03:30 PM
09Kisame09 Offline
heRO Ghost

That is a good question. You are allowed to use pre-existing images to help form a new one, but if you just steal a pre-made emblem from somewhere, that's not okay.

10-21-2012 07:17 PM
demishock Offline
Natural Selection

Thanks for clarifying! That's a relief, since I have no drawing skills to speak of. In that case...

Entry 1: [Image: 9yja3ml]

Entry 2: [Image: 8tgfo2n]

The magenta colored parts on both should disappear when actually used in-game.

To help:
Join Test & Dev and/or our heRO wiki
Apply to be a GM or mod
Vote and Review

For help:
Submit a support ticket
Check the heRO wiki

[Image: 29bnhpd.jpg]
10-21-2012 10:09 PM
Mr. Charcanine Offline
PKMN MASTER

Entry 1: [Image: 11vpr2r.jpg]

These are for you Aux ;D

Entry 2:[Image: 3466n20.jpg]

Entry 3:[Image: ftkle1.jpg]

10-23-2012 03:11 AM
Ella Offline

+1 for Jake

? Keri ? Kerianne ? Roxie ? Roxanna ? El ? EIIa ? Ella Rose ?
[Image: CWsTYo5.png]
Best friends forever ? Joe, Ren, Mari, Ella, Leah and Linny ?
10-23-2012 04:00 AM