Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Music During HeROing?
Kyasharin Offline
The Killer's Requiem

RE: Music During HeROing?

mostly random stuff of weird al's. sometimes i have jazz, stuff from high school musical, or random rock songs on too.

the OST is all right too. =P
08-24-2007 08:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Iyali Offline

I listen to everythink I have on my computer. =D I listen to trance, psytrance, metal, hardcore, ambient, experimental, rock, indie, pop, hip hop, funny music ;o... mostly everything except maybe Screamo and country XD. I always love adding new groups to my list. =o

Infected Mushroom,
Frontline Assembly,
Rammstein,
Amon Tobin,
The Cardigans,
Cinematic Orchestra,
Goldfrapp,
Mindless self indulgence,
Nelly Furtado,
Sigur Ros,
Stefy,
Benni benassi
Metric... many other groups. Icon_mrgreen

Iyali High Priestess: 9X/6X
Apple Pie Lord Knight: 9X/5X
08-27-2007 10:07 PM
Snapplewee Offline
¥Snapple¥

mc chris, dream theater, andromeda, pendulum
08-27-2007 10:41 PM
BloodLust Offline

theres alot of different things i listen to while i play....mostly depends meh mood. heres sum Icon_biggrin

Guilty Gear, Malice Mizer, Blaqk Audio, AFI, Rammstein, MSI, more random anime music, TOOL, A Perfect Circle, 5 Finger Death Punch, The Number 12 Looks Like You, The Mars Volta, plus sum more that i cant think of atm No1
09-10-2007 08:53 PM
Flossy Offline
Falathiel of Fate

BloodLust Wrote:theres alot of different things i listen to while i play....mostly depends meh mood. heres sum Icon_biggrin

Guilty Gear, Malice Mizer, Blaqk Audio, AFI, Rammstein, MSI, more random anime music, TOOL, A Perfect Circle, 5 Finger Death Punch, The Number 12 Looks Like You, The Mars Volta, plus sum more that i cant think of atm No1
Oh you just mean crap XD Icon_biggrin jk

[Image: flossysig1ak1.jpg]
Flossy - The Real Meaning

Word used to define someone who is really intelligent but a bit stupid or an airhead.
A "Flossy" would say "I have a Phd in Math....do you think we can sit on chairs underwater ?"
Or
"My IQ is 160, But i think red cars are faster than blue ones"
^ WHAT !! Thats BS~!!! Blue cars are FASTER !!~~~~~!!!~~
09-10-2007 09:25 PM
Millia Offline
Ancient Beast

hmm...lets see....mostly following ones:

Moonsorrow
Manowar
Bathory
Burzum
Mot?rhead
Louis Armstrong
Level70 Elite Tauren chieftain
Venom
Testament
Rhapsody(of Fire)

and many others too...

Main Chars.
Lady_Millia - Lady Knight 9x/6x
Moonsorrow - Assassin Cross 99/6x
Takahashi - champ 9x/6x
Whitebane - Pally 9x/6x
Nakazawa Sensei - Prof. 9x/6x
11-28-2007 05:03 PM
Mondt Offline

BloodLust Wrote:theres alot of different things i listen to while i play....mostly depends meh mood. heres sum Icon_biggrin

Wow, you're not my brother are you???I mean, I talked to him forever about music (He likes The #12, Heavy Heavy Low Low, All??Shall Perish, Psyopus...) and then one day I get in his car and he's got Jim Croce or however you spell his name's Time in a Bottle.

My mind was blown.??He's also in Muse and the like.

I, however, am somewhat different.??Usually I'm on TeamSpeak while playing RO, but on the offchance that I'm not, I'm generally listening to... well, categorized:

WoE Music:??Something to get the blood pumping, make me alert and ready for an attack at any moment (or a good defense to keep me on high alert for surprises).??Avenged Sevenfold's first two, All That Remains, Dethklok, Killswitch Engage, All Shall Perish, AS I Lay Dying, Atomship sometimes, Atreyu sometimes, The Black Dahlia Murder, Chimaira, Dragonforce (sometimes you just need epic soaring vocals and stupid fast strumming to get you in the mood to kill some pixels), In Flames, Mercenary, My Bitter End, #12, Pantera, that Pennywise CD I have, Scar Symmetry, Skindred... sometimes, Soil, along with some exceptions.

Griding music is generally just something that makes me want to move.??Make me want to do something, it's similar to the WoE list.

Music for anything (sitting around, War, Grinding, questing)???The WoE music list along with Funeral For A Friend, Within Temptation, 30 Seconds to Mars, Three Days Grace, They Might Be Giants, Sevendust, Shadows Fall, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Psyopus, Opeth, the Final Fantasy Piano Collections, Muse, Lostprophets, Lamb of God, Johnny Cash, Hurt, Finch, Disturbed, Chevelle, Creaking Benjamin, Bayside, Apocalyptica, and Andy McKee.

That's most of the artists on my iPod list.??Most...
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2007 05:18 PM by Mondt.)
11-28-2007 05:16 PM
funkyfly Offline
I poke you

Colbie Cailatt currently. I also listen to stand up comedy. ^_^.

Lyn The Rogue - obvious
Lin The Merchant - obvious
[Image: 300260xi0.gif]
12-06-2007 04:51 AM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

I either plug in my iPod, stream, or go for the good ol /bgm. In any case, the list is huge. You don't want it. I listen to everything except country. I even listen to rap and it's not uncommon for my iPod to play Tech n9ne, Eva Cassidy, Rammstein, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Inkubus Sukkubus, Mozart, Bob Marley, Tristania, Mr. Pookie, Alice in Chains, AstroCapella, a the Phantom of the Opera selection, Mozart, Pachelbel, Mozart, Stravinsky, Tchaikovsky (seriously, my iPod will seem to want play all of my classical before it decides to change genres sometimes...), Nirvana, Avenue Q, Danny Elfman, Howard Shore, and the Sneaker Pimps sequentially. No1 I fast forward a lot, so I don't necessarily listen to it in that order. =p

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
12-06-2007 06:13 AM
Avery Offline

Wow...Whispers is fully loaded Icon_smile
Back when i played, i just listened to one song per day when i was heROing for some reason Icon_suprised

Prince - 98/50 Monk
12-11-2007 08:30 AM