Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Area cards/Map Based cards
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Area cards/Map Based cards

Just a random and dumb thought that I had. What if each map had their own cards, and gave specific bonuses for being on that map with it's card equipped?

Naturally, these cards would be WAY WAY WAY WAY rarer than ordinary monster cards.??maybe like 0.0000001% drop, Or perhaps even rarer

but it wouldn't be exclusive to PVM, When you break an emp in woe,??you'd get that ultra slim chance to getting one. In PVP, i'm sure it could be scripted in for that ultra rare chance of dropping, like those player skulls that always drop (beware the rise of looters, and??immediate carnage that ensues when one does actually drop Icon_twisted ). Towns (excluding niflheim and maybe lutie) would be those random Wild roses.

As rare as the cards are,??there'd have to be great ones and lousey ones, but I was thinking stuff alone the lines of like??"+20% exp to entire party", "Increase drops so long as card is equipped" , or simpler things like disguising yourself as bad santa or santa girl for a map like lutie with all it's Santa Porings.??Naturally, these card effects would only be active on the map they were found on. I have some idea's for bad card effects as well, but I'm not sure if they could be scripted, like "Disable Exp share so long as card as equipped".
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2012 05:54 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
11-13-2012 05:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Weapon Offline
The Family Jewels

RE: Area cards/Map Based cards

This card --> Proof you've defeated the map
11-13-2012 05:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply