Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
November's LvD
Former-GM-Chaucer Offline

November's LvD

November is getting the LvD treatment with another set of LvD events.

The times for the events are as follows:

Sunday November 18th @ 8:00 PM EST dark first
Wednesday November 21st @ 1:00 AM EST light first
Friday November 23rd @ 1:00 PM EST dark first

The rules are the same as before:
- The event will be announced before you are to gather north of the Prontera fountain multiple times before the event starts, giving you ample time to gather together and party together. However, once the event starts, those who are there on time are part of it, and no warps or recalls will be given to those who show up late.
- Once the event starts, no GM powers will be used. There will be no resurrections given, no monsters killed, and no one recalled. If you respawn, that is your own problem and I strongly suggest the no death client to avoid that mistake.
- Yes, we are aware that this is during BG times. You must make the choice of which event that you would like to go to. If you choose to go to BG, do not expect to get a warp back to the event. You will have to make a choice, you can not get everything.
- The winner of each of the 3 rounds is determined by how far people make it in the castle AND how many monsters that are cleared. If there is a tie in points, whoever reached that point amount faster is the winner of that round.
- Although this is held in a castle, WOE reductions and skill limitations are not there. Fish are usable, and skills will do full damage.
- The GM running the event will not be in charge of keeping track of who is light and who is dark. If you want to help out the opposite side, you can do that, just let it be known that you're only hurting your own prizes during ToH. I strongly suggest that party leaders and players involved sort through members. Easy solutions are palates and/or gears, but I will not require that, it's purely player based on sorting out who is light and who is dark. Also- dark and light leaders are also given full permission to come to the organization of the other group's parties to make sure that none of their side have decided to change sides and help out your opponents.

NEW RULE-
-Your side will have no longer than one hour to run the castle. At one hour, all monsters will be killed and prizes will be given out for progression.

ToH Prize-
For those that were not here last month, the prize for the winning side is during mass battle. The winning side, gets one free round if they die. For example, if light wins this event, but in mass battle dark side wipes the floor with them, that death does not count against them and dark has to kill them two more times. These do not transfer from month to month, and if they are not used by that side during that month, then there are no other rewards.

Hope to see you all there again. Icon_biggrin

Edit:
To make it clear on the Wednesday time- for me, it's on Wednesday at 11:00 PM and I'm -2 hours behind the server time. That's why it says Wednesday night. Officially it's Thursday morning at 1 AM, but for me it's Wednesday, so that's why it says Wednesday.

[Image: AEy8c.png]
11-16-2012 12:18 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shinigami l0_0l Offline
Lost in Time

RE: November's LvD

1st run: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fi...T20&p1=165

2nd run: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fi...T01&p1=165

3rd run: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fi...T13&p1=165
11-16-2012 01:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ChaosPrince Offline
Troll Prince

Fun, but if during ToH's mass battle, a team is destined to win, no matter how many "chances" the other team has, the results will be the same. Icon_razz
11-16-2012 06:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

After the first running, this month is setting up to be a fun month.

BOTH sides wiped in the first room inside the castle, and neither made it to the pre-emp or emp room.

Because both light and dark both died in the pre-pre-emp it comes down to the timing behind it all.

By a margin of only 22 seconds, light side cleared the porings outside of the castle and made it into the castle. So right now, with a score of 1-0 light side is winning this month.

See you all on Wednesday, hopefully you will make it past the first warp portal on Wednesday.

11-18-2012 09:46 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

I typically try to not let life get in the way of gaming, but I'm going to have to ask for an exception tonight.

My mother in law just got admitted to the ER room and my wife and I are leaving. I know I'll be away from my computer for at least tonight, I'll try to keep the team updated as to where I am and what I'm doing, and hopefully I'll still be able to run ToH away from home. Sorry for the short notice, but didn't really plan this one. Thank you for understanding.

11-21-2012 05:12 PM