Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Chapter 10: Erebos' cursed touch (october 14th 2006)
Former-GM-Mystra Offline
Posting Freak

Chapter 10: Erebos' cursed touch (october 14th 2006)

At this dark hour, an evil plan unfold. A plan that took years of preparations, a plan, that would let Erebos free of the underworld. With the help of his trusted servant, me, Mystra, he was able to use the body and mind of many heroes. Even the light allegiance ones where corrupted by him. And so, they went all in the quest to free the god happily, or unwillingly.

First, they had to help me gather the last bit of information in the unholy library where, of course, the forces of the light disagreed to let us do. Then, we had to escape the last places that kept us from the world of above, which was, of course, heavily guarded. And so, I made an intelligent move, it was our turn to hit them hard. I transported the heroes in the angel's command center and we cleared the place, they weren't able to track us anymore so we where free to do our biding.

The task was relatively easy, we needed to open 4 seals that where imprisoned in mystical creatures' mind that could be extracted once killed. When all the seals where open, Erebos was free to roam the land as it was planned to be.

Terrifyingly yours, Mystra

~ RMS ~ Top 100 ~ Top 200 ~ Vote Daily!!
[Image: Mystrad.jpg]
~ Support Tickets ~
11-09-2006 12:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply