Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Original Quests in heRO
Sosthane Offline

Original Quests in heRO

A few friends and I are looking around at low rate servers and asking around about quests from the original RO. Our main concern is the original job quests since we understand that having ALL the quests are impossible.

So, my main question is: Are ALL the original job quest working correctly? If not all, which ones aren't? Bonus question: Are most of the original RO quests still working in this server? That would be a huge plus for us.

Life. Life must be honored. It alone burns brighter than a thousand suns through this eternal night.

Characters: Sosthane, Altec, SosthaneM, and SosthaneM2
12-30-2012 05:42 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

RE: Original Quests in heRO

All of the original job change quest work exacly the way they should (like the onces on RMS listed) with a small exeption in the bard quest that is not really a big bug, just a confusing one. (when talking to santa for the jack frost side quest he will not give you anything but you can still continue with the rest of the quest).

Our server has all of the original quests implented (with an exeption of bralasis dungeon, you don't have to do the quest yet and can walk into the dungeon straight away). However our server has removed repeatable exp quests to motivate parties (with an exeption of the new world repeatable exp quests). We do however have a monthly repeatable quest that gives exp and some other rewards such as gold, alliance points and life ensureance, called Monster Extermination.

I hope i have awnsered your questions enough with this info and otherwhise i'll just awnser any more questions that might pop up Icon_biggrin

P.S Sorry for any possible grammar mistake, writting on an ipod doesn't always make me write as smooth as i wish xD

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
12-30-2012 06:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sosthane Offline

RE: Original Quests in heRO

Thanks for the quick response. I'm really glad to hear that. We are all kind of tired of servers having the quests broken or not there at all. We're more of a PvE/story quests group than anything. Not that we're expecting a lot out of RO for obvious reasons. XD Most of us came from iRO yeeeaaaarrrrs ago. We've been private server hopping for awhile.

Life. Life must be honored. It alone burns brighter than a thousand suns through this eternal night.

Characters: Sosthane, Altec, SosthaneM, and SosthaneM2
12-30-2012 06:26 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply